Chapter 12: Awakening

Fang Cheng was lying on the bed with a headache that felt like it was going to explode, his body was hot and cold for a while, and his clothes were wet with thin sweat. He curled up on the bed, trying to get up, but he had no strength at all, and soon another round of pain came again.

There were five rounds in total, and the interval between attacks was very short. By the third round, he almost thought he couldn't make it through.

Fortunately, he survived. He looked at his watch, and it was only two hours before he lay down. He went to the bathroom in his room to take a shower, stuffed the sheets and quilt into the washing machine, and put on a new set.

He came out and drank a glass of water. In the living room, he watched Liu Man's mother and his mother talking. The only one who can sleep now is Xiang Yizhou's younger sister. This is the first time they have encountered such a thing in their lives.

    Fang Cheng said: "You guys stay at home, I'll go out to do something."

    "What's the matter?" Mother Fang asked.

    Fang Cheng said: "Buy some things."

He just had a fever and felt uncomfortable, so he stayed at home. Seeing that the end of the world is coming, he needs a lot of preparations, and the family needs everything now.

    Liu Man's mother said, "Would you like me to go with you?"

They are young people who are afraid that they can't buy things well.

"No, we need someone to watch at home. If Tiantian wakes up and finds that there is no one at home, she must be scared."

    Liu Man's mother praised: "It's better to be careful Xiao Cheng, that's okay, we'll stay here."

Fang Cheng went out, there was just a heavy rain, and there was still some moisture in the air. He found a car from the garage and drove out. He was going to a nearby shopping mall, and there was a small pedestrian street there.

The reason why Fangcheng bought the entire mountain for 70 years to open the farmhouse was because the developer here fooled him. At the time, a film and television city was built here with a lot of money, which is suitable for ordinary people to take pictures and record short videos here. At the beginning, there were some customers. Later, a bottle of water and a bowl of noodles here are worth 30 yuan, which is not exquisite and famous place, people stopped coming later. The place was gradually abandoned. Even many natives of City C didn't know there was such a place.

Being fooled by the developers and the film and television city before, many merchants have settled in, and many of them have some first-line big names. At the beginning, the publicity was to build this place into a duty-free town. Buying genuine luxury goods here is 10% off the counter price. The tourists don’t come. Although there are some big brands, people in C City don’t believe the big names here. It is an official store.

        Why do big brands come here to open a store so obsessively?

Fangcheng drove directly for more than ten kilometers to this small commercial area, and the commercial area here is open 24 hours a day.

    It was already half past ten in the evening when he arrived by car. Fang Cheng parked the car not far from the ground and came in to do some shopping.

    Probably because there are really very few people here, and the chaos outside has not affected the peace here at all. There are a total of three floors in the shopping mall, half of the shops are closed, and some first-line big names are still open.

    Fang Cheng only found out today that he has no clothes to wear. After taking a shower, he found that there were only a few pieces of men's clothing that could be changed. He went directly to a luxury store. Their store focused on jewelry and necklaces, and they also had their own make-up brand. There are very few men's clothing items in it, but each piece is exquisite.