Chapter 19: Xiao Qingshu's Parents

Soon Xiao Qingshu drove out, and he brought several empty barrels with him.

Xiang Yizhou told him that he picked up a little girl here. Without further ado, they hurriedly collected gasoline so they could get in the car and leave here.

In the car, Xiang Yizhou told him that he was attacked by zombies and robbed by a group of humans. Xiao Qingshu was furious when he heard his words.

"These bastards, if they don't clean up the zombies, they will take advantage of the fire and rob them!"

Unexpectedly, they encountered such a great danger, and drove all the way back to the mountain.

Back at the villa, some of the materials they collected were placed in the yard. There was actually a husky in the middle of the supplies, only three months old, and still a puppy.

Liu Mandao: "I don't know who is so wicked, that puts the dog in the box, and pricked a few holes on the top of the cardboard box to breathe. If I hadn't heard the dog humming, It would have been suffocated to death."

The car was already overloaded, covering the dog in a layer is almost fatal. The puppy is not afraid of people, it doesn't know that it is walking through the gate of hell but keeps on whimpering.

Fang Cheng asked, "Does it need some water?"

Liu Man heard this, and went back to get some water for it. The little husky was really thirsty, and he drank heavily, licking the whole bowl of water clean.

There was a little girl and a puppy in the house, and it was a lot of fun all of a sudden. Liu Man and Fang Quan didn't go out, they were checking these suitcases at home! Almost all clothes, only a few have something usable.

Mrs. Liu said: "Everyone is hungry! I made braised pork!"

Hearing her words was like starting an order, his stomach growled, and everyone was so hungry. Fang Cheng ate a little porridge in the morning, and after going through so many fights, the food he ate had already been digested. The three of them went back to their houses and changed their clothes. The clothes on them were really dirty. Fortunately, Fang Cheng had prepared some clothes in advance and sent them some new sportswear.

The more food is in short supply, the more edible it is. For an ordinary meal of braised pork, everyone performed supernormally and ate more meals than usual.

Fang Cheng and the others went back to rest.

Back in the house, Fang Cheng was in a daze. For some reason, he always felt that his body was a little strange.

He seems to be very easy to get tired.

This shouldn't be the case, he didn't have the awakening ability in his previous life.

But he didn't think much about it, took a bath at home, and fell asleep. It was already night when he came out, he went to the living room, everyone was here, and now only Fang Cheng could sleep in the whole family, the rest of the people had things on their minds, there was no way to go back to normal.

Xiang Yizhou and the others didn't sleep. They already shared that crystal cores can help upgrade abilities and the situation outside. They think they should collect more crystal cores. By the way, Fangcheng and the others went out in the morning.

Fang Quan also wanted to go out.

Before the apocalypse, Liu Man was a cook who could beat the spoon, and Fang Quan was a working party from 9 to 5. The two of them are weak, and it would be even more dangerous if they brought Xiang Tian with them.