Chapter 65: Finale

Because someone reminded, everyone became very nervous. Soon they saw that the driver was Xu Liang.

    Fang Cheng took the initiative to go over and said, "What's the matter!"

Xu Liang used to be the king of soldiers, and he never lost against these zombies in the last days.

After a while he found his voice: "We killed the eighth-level zombie!"

As soon as he finished speaking, everyone cheered together. The biggest hidden danger has been eliminated, and they are very happy just thinking about it.

But Xu Liang's eyes were a little dazed, everyone just thought he was exhausted after two days and nights of fierce fighting.

    Fang Cheng said: "Where is Xu Yi?"

    Xu Liang's eyes flashed with pain immediately, and said: "Life or death is uncertain!"

They took out so many people, only Xu Liang came back. Blood was pouring out of the ears. The whole face is covered with dust. Whether it is mentally or physically, he has reached the limit.

But Xu Liang said: "I brought back all the mutilated limbs of the eighth-level zombies, which can be dissected for you."

After finishing speaking, he fell into a coma for a while.

Everyone quickly formed a group, everyone surrounded Xu Liang, and some people wanted to see what kind of monster the eighth-level zombie was. It would take so many masters to pay a terrible price.

No one noticed Fang Cheng. The child in his arms seemed to be connected with him. As soon as he put the child in the room, the little guy cried loudly and crawled towards him.

Fang Cheng wanted to let go several times, but the child refused. He had no choice but to take the child with him, find a car with good performance, and drive out.

Xu Liang started the infusion, and it takes the best surgeon and neurologist in the city who woke him up. It's too tragic to tell the story of their bloody battle with the eighth-level zombies.

This zombie can tear people in two with bare hands. Blood flowed all over the ground, and there was a fishy smell all over the mountains and plains. Who would have thought that zombies could be so terrifying. The four people brought by Xu Yi almost killed all of them in order to deal a few fatal attacks to the zombies.

The most powerful move was that Xu Yi compressed his dual-element abilities to the extreme. Exhausting all his mental power, he gave the zombie a heavy blow. The zombie seemed to know that his death was coming, so he ignored it completely and scratched Xu Yi head-on at the fastest speed. 

The corpse poison in the nails of zombies is several times stronger than that of poisonous snakes. What's more, he is an eighth-level zombie.

In the end, the zombie was severely injured by Xu Yi, and its limbs were broken. The huge energy converged, and the vibration caused the rocks to roll down, causing a landslide. Only he was the first to snatch the corpse of the eighth-level zombie and run out. The rest of the people are dead, and Xu Yi's whereabouts is unknown.    

Xiao Qingshu turned back to look for Fang Cheng, but found that Fang Cheng was not in the crowd. Then immediately ask the people around them. But the people around said they didn't see him.

Xiao Qingshu's expression changed, and he said, "It's bad! First combat team and the second combat team immediately gather and follow me."

Then he drove all the way to the place where they fought, and saw Fang Cheng's car at the foot of the mountain tossed aside.