Chapter 48: Supermarket Opens

In the apocalypse, supermarkets and stores are controlled by the group, and the supplies inside are not open to ordinary people. There was an early warning when the apocalypse came, but everyone stayed in the prosperous age for a long time, and never thought that this disaster would last so long. For a long time, there are always places in the family that they can't take care of, but it affects their life very much.

The opening of the supermarket this time is great news for everyone, everyone told each other, and prepared to queue up early.

Fangcheng and the others also came to maintain order. The supermarket doesn't have many categories, but it is enough to meet everyone's basic needs.

Many people don't sleep at night because they are afraid that they will be late. In the morning, people in many units have asked for leave. They're afraid they'll miss this time and have to wait another week.

At eight o'clock on time, the supermarket opened. There are two areas, the food area and the clothing and daily necessities area.

The clothes are all seized materials. There are both adults’ and children’s. After washing in the laundry room, they are transported to the supermarket. There are both adults’ and children’s, thin and thick ones. There are also quilts, toilet paper and the like.

There are vegetables produced in their base in the food area. In addition, there is another good news. The production team has started to raise pigs. There are many people and strength. They have bred hundreds of pigs. This time to celebrate the opening, they pick a biggest pig and killed to sent over, which made everyone's eyes green when they saw it, but the meat was divided into small pieces and put into bags.

One catty more, about eight taels less, like opening a blind box. There is also white pears exclusively for children. A few days ago, the fruits and vegetables were filled with the fountain of life, and the yields increased. 

There are also various seasonings, soy sauce, vinegar, salt, sugar and so on. Everyone can also buy three catties of cornmeal. Now most of them are working outside and eating public meals, but the public meals are rationed, and some people have a big appetite and can’t eat enough, so they have to go home and start a small stove by themselves. 

When many people come in, they don't know where to go. Those who buy meat, those who buy grain, those who buy vegetables, those who buy seasonings, those who buy clothes, are rushing everywhere.

Fang Cheng came out for a walk with the baby in his arms. The child in his arms had grown up a bit, with round eyes looking around, full of curiosity, this was the first time he had seen such a scene in his young life.

Fang Cheng held Zai Zai up to make it easier for him to see. The little guy was really happy.

Fang Cheng couldn't resist pointing the baby's delicate face with his fingers. The little guy didn't even come to his senses.

When one wave is bought, they hurry up to the next wave. They have been busy until two o'clock in the afternoon when the store is closed, and the vegetables, food, and meat are all empty. Thousands of bottles of seasoning were also bought. The clothes were piled up like a big mountain. When they finished shopping and left, there were only a few clothes left, and the rest were sold out.

In order to come shopping this time, many people have asked for leave.

The leaders of various departments only give vacations to a small number of people, but they also tell everyone that the vacations are given differently every time. If they are given this time, they will change colleagues next time.

Although the supermarket was only open for less than eight hours, it left a lot of talking points. They can hear everyone talking about going to the supermarket to buy in the streets and alleys.

    "I got up at three o'clock in the morning to line up. There are hundreds of people in front of the supermarket. These people really don't sleep. I'm anxious because I'm afraid that the people in front will buy out all the things. Later, the people who saw them came out with pork is so craving. When I went there, the pork was gone, so I had half a pig’s foot or half of a pig’s small intestine to choose from. I saw that the pig’s feet were all bones, so I bought a small intestine and fried it with chili peppers later." As soon as the man finished speaking, the people around him all swallowed their saliva.

    "Have you bought pears?"

    "Yes, for two people. I saw that they are all big, weighing half a catty each."

    "You are nothing. I saw that girl next door, I went there early, and pulled out a down jacket from a pile of clothes, which is light and warm."

    "What, a down jacket?"

Everyone was so envious, they had heard about it a long time ago, a piece of third-grade spar. Whether adults or children. Quilts are a bit more expensive, three third-grade crystals, and clothes are just needed. If you go early, you can find down jackets and cotton clothes, but if you go late, you can only find autumn clothes and single-piece clothes.

They now use their third-grade crystals to settle their wages, and their technical positions are 30 a month. Fifteen to twenty spars for ordinary posts while special positions are calculated separately.

They were worried that the things in the supermarket were too expensive before, but now they can afford them completely. The meat is only one spar in one bag. Three catties of grain is a third-grade spar, and a large basket of vegetables is only a third-grade spar.

    Everyone said: "Next time, if you want to buy it, you have to go early."

This time, the whole process of their supermarket opening was broadcast live in the forum. The hits all of a sudden become the posts of the entire forum.

    "Cloud shopping."

    "I really envy them. They have jobs and food, and they are still free to shop in supermarkets."

    "In all fairness, the prices are really not expensive."

    "No. I want to settle down there.

    " Yes, how about I be your neighbor when the time comes."

    "Okay."

    Everyone talked about it on the Internet, which seemed extremely lively.