Chapter 43: Fountain of Life

Fang Cheng was very happy to hear the news, and said to Xiao Qing: "There are still some sausages and frozen beef in the warehouse, waiting for them to share them others."

This was the first time he took these things outside.

The situation outside is not very good now. It is good to have something to eat. Most people can only guarantee basic food and clothing. They haven't eaten meat for a long time.

    Fang Cheng was definitely considered sincere.

    Fang Cheng said: "We have made a big splash this time. Didn't the other two groups make any noise?"

Originally they wanted to hide their move, but these people forced them to come from behind the scenes to the front of the stage.

They have done so many things and recruited so many talents, it is impossible for the other party not to know.

    Xiao Qingshu said: "They can't take care of themselves now."

Ever since the Internet was available, everyone is no longer willing to live like before. There are always technicians sneaking over from the other side, wanting to work on his side.

Where there is oppression, there is resistance. In the past, it was inconvenient to go it alone. Now that the Internet is available, it is possible to connect those people to cause trouble.

Xiao Qingshu's people were also staring over there, which was basically the same as what was said in the post.

It was originally a mess but was gradually controlled by violence and food monopoly. Everyone had to bow to each other in order to survive. It would be a matter of time before chaos broke out.

    Xiao Qingshu said: "By the way, I am now asking those technicians to study communication equipment."

Although there is a network, it is still not very convenient to send messages. He really miss the era when one phone call connected the home and abroad. Like now, they can only rely on cars and manpower to run.

    There was some smile in Fang Cheng's eyes, and he said, "What did the other party say?"

"There is still a certain degree of difficulty. I'm afraid it won't be able to recover in a short time." He had enough work experience before the end of the world, and now he has gradually become the main clerk in the team.

"Before I came back, I heard Xu Liang say that he had already brought back all his weapons. He was already training a team with good physical fitness to fight."

He is professional in this kind of thing. Everyone feels at ease when the security work is entrusted to him. Xiang Yizhou is similar to him, and he is also the leader, and the two of them each manage a team.

Since they helped to restore order, the place has become more orderly.

Xiao Qingshu nodded. Although he is external and can support the operation of everything, Fang Cheng is actually his backbone.

When he encounters something or is hesitant, he likes to talk to Fang Cheng.

"More and more people are defecting to us."

They have been living at their limit in the last days for a year. No matter what method is used to survive, they are the best, and there are many smart people among them. Although they still don't know the details of Fang Cheng and the others. But he saw that he also created a forum. Everyone wants to come and join them. Wanting to live in the last days is nothing more than trying to find stability.

Now that someone else has built a base, what are they waiting for? They are all looking for a route to go around and surrender.

Although Xiao Qingshu was very excited, having the Internet was really extraordinary, much stronger than the previous solicitation of leaving messages and posting advertisements.

But he manages so many people now, thanks to Fang Cheng, he can be a little bit better, otherwise he would be a little powerless.

It would be great for so many people to help restore the place to its pre-apocalyptic appearance, but many of them are dragging their families. The issue of food hung on their minds again, and it became the most important thing.

Although the extreme and special weather changes in the last days have made the grains ripen a lot faster, they will be consumed quickly when there are more people.

Fang Cheng thought about it, and it really reminded him of a place.

There are many lakes in the city, and one of the natural lakes was built as a park, but in the previous life, the water there could make crops more productive, and it was called the fountain of life at that time.

But that position is the area under the jurisdiction of the salesman. They are rising stars. Although they have developed well, they have not yet reached the strength to wrestle with each other. The opponent has not dealt with them. If they provoke them at this time, it is likely to turn into a bloody incident.

Fang Cheng hesitated for a moment, but still talked to Xiao Qing, not saying that the Fountain of Life was so evil. It's just that the water plants in the spring water over there are more plump than other places.

 When Xiao Qingshu heard that, he insisted in taking the task as they had no shortage of researchers.
"I'll find someone to get some water and come back to study it."

These days, it's impossible to imagine according to common sense, maybe it will be beneficial, he has a kind of fan to Fang Cheng. The place is not too far away, it will take three hours to go back and forth by car, and this time he wants to go there in person.