Chapter 47: Kindergarten Opens

They snatched the other's park, and they thought it would anger them, but who knew that the other party didn't react at all.

Fang Cheng guessed that it might be that they haven't discovered the fountain of life yet, and they don't know the importance of it. Also, online forums create a lot of trouble for them. These ordinary people are not as easy to manipulate as before. They have enslaved and oppressed everyone for so long, they must have an explanation! There is no time to manage here.

 Although it was unexpected, it made Fang Cheng and the others breathe a sigh of relief. After they took over the park, they strictly sealed it off. Xiao Qingshu directly set up a water tanker, pumping several tons of food and water resources these days. Since the restoration of the waterworks, it is not so difficult for everyone to drink water. Naturally, no one went to drink the water in the lake, and their behavior of pumping water was not noticed by many people.

Xiao Qingshu organized the hospital in a simple way. In a dilapidated building, a simple camp bed was set up, which looked like a field hospital.

 They found some doctors from the original nearby community hospital, and they can use the complete set up directly.

The kindergarten in Fang Cheng has also been 9pened! Inform everyone that they can send their children here, and a teacher will accompany the children to play.

Both Professor Chen's grandson and Old Man Liu's grandson are enrolled,eight classes in total. Meals are provided, which is grain, and can basically keep four vegetables and one fruit. Although the current fruits are only big white pears and green apples. There are no high-end fruits, but they are already better than adults. The fruits cultivated by the old man Liu did not bear much fruit. Except for a few little bosses who could eat, the others were sent to kindergarten.

Even the teachers in the kindergarten looked greedy. But to be selected here is to like children. It's not like grabbing food from the children.

The kindergarten teacher put the children to sleep at noon. He whispered to his colleagues "When can we eat fruit?"

Then he said: "I heard that the supermarket is about to open. How many crystals have you saved?"

Now everyone has work. Generally, the higher the risk of working, the more one can earn. Now children can also be sent to kindergartens, and those adults have nothing to worry about. After earning spars, they can be saved quickly.

The kindergarten colleague said, "There are only two people left in my family, and I just came out to work again, and I have no money!"

Even if she have, she will not disclose it to others.

    The young and lively kindergarten teacher had no choice but to say: "Hey! If the supermarket reopens this time, I want to buy a set of clothes!"

Clothes are very useful in the last days. Tear off a strip of cloth and make a variety of things. If one wear it for a while without changing and washing it, the clothes will be ruined after a long time. There are not many clothes left that can be handed out. Anyway, she is a person under civilized education, so she can't be a savage with no clothes on.

She don't know if there are clothes in the supermarket. She doesn't have many crystals, and she wants to spend some of them wisely, even if she has them, she is not willing to buy them.

Although she can't afford it, she can still fantasize about it.

    The young and lively kindergarten teacher asked his partner, "If you could buy whatever you want, what would you like to buy?"

    The partner said, "I want to eat fat!"

After saying this, the partner was startled. Before the end of the world, she was a person who talked about low-fat and low-carb water all day long. There is a weighing device for every meal, no more than a certain number of grams, and how many kcal are included in the formula. Fat meat is not touched at all.

But after this year, she really missed the era when she could eat and drink freely. She wants to eat fried chicken, drink coke, eat greasy big fat meat, and want to eat sugar. Those things that once disgusted her have become the white moonlight* in her heart.

(T/N: something she yearn for)

The lively kindergarten teacher was a little greedy when she said that. They were here to provide food to fill their stomachs, but there was little oil and water, so they became hungry after a while. She also wants to eat meat.

Before he could speak, he saw the director of the kindergarten brought a plate with some slices of pears on it, and said, "Distribute the leftovers to the children. I'll cut them up. Everyone have a taste, one piece per person!"

Such a rare thing must not be exclusive.

The two teachers didn't expect to get a share of pears, and they were immediately happy.
"Thank you, principal!"

After speaking, they took two pieces. The cut crescent shape is enough to eat in one bite. But they were reluctant, and took small bites of it. It was sweet and juicy, and this taste immediately moistened their mouths.

It's delicious!!!

After the principal assigned them, he assigned them to other classes. The two of them were left in place, still savoring the taste of the pear.

It's just that the pears are too small, no matter how reluctant they were to eat them, there are times when they are finished. This sweetness seems to be sealed in thier heart.

"If there are pears when the supermarket opens, I will definitely buy one!"

The fruit that was dismissed before is simply not enough now.

    "I'll buy one too, and give it to my brother."

Both of them began to look forward to the day when the supermarket opened.