Chapter 58: Victory

This battle lasted for five days and five nights. The whole city of C was shocked. The local forces in City C all know that they have built a regional network and forums by Fang Cheng, which have developed rapidly and won the hearts of the people. Just don't know how to deal with them. Unexpectedly, someone thought about what they thought, was anxious about what they were anxious about, and took the initiative to act.

They all dispatched a reconnaissance and paid attention to this battle.

 It was learned that the opponent had more than 300 ability users  and a main battle force of more than 8,000 people. Several local groups gasped. Although the population of City C was large, 40% of them died in the end of the world. The rest have their own ways of surviving, and they may not all follow them. There are very few fighters, none of them have so many fighters. No wonder they can come here to play wild.

This time Fang Cheng and their safe zone should be finished, almost everyone thinks so.

Even they began to prepare for battle. It's not for supporting Fang Cheng and the others, but for themselves.

 They have also seen that this group of people is menacing, and their strength cannot be underestimated. Definitely will continue to occupy.

But just now, the person sent out to investigate sent back a jaw-dropping news.

    "What, they wiped out the main force of the enemy's ability users. And recovered more than 7,000 prisoners?"

    Why is this different from what they thought.

The opponent has more than 300 ability users. Not to mention dominating the world, but it should be more than enough to deal with the sphere of influence of the entire C city.

The investigators said: "Yes, they were able to persist on the first day, but they were a little reluctant on the second day. But for some reason, the combat power was directly changed on the third day. After that, the opponent continued to be defeated. It may be that they have some secret weapon. We were too far away at the time, so I don’t know the specific situation.”

After hearing what the investigators said, all the people present swallowed their saliva, good guy, so awesome. "Call Manager Xu, find some hard currency such as soybean oil and white noodles, and give them gifts to them, saying to celebrate their victory this time."
He was a little scared, if he faced a group of 8,000 people, he couldn't win. Wouldn't it be a piece of cake to deal with them?

Fang Cheng and Xiao Qingshu are still in the conference room. They were also a little surprised. This time the casualties were small, but the victory margin was large.

    Xu Liang said: "During our battle, we had some high-level ability users as a help."

This was the first time they saw high-level ability users join the battle, it was as simple as cutting a watermelon. And he could tell that these masters were fighting machines that had really seen blood. After finishing the work, he wanted to find these people, but found that they had disappeared long ago.

Xu Liang and Captain Xiang Yizhou have been reviewing this for a long time. They don't know why, but it's really fucking evil.

Fang Cheng didn't speak, and said to them at this moment. "Forget it, let's not talk about this for now. How will we deal with those who were captured?"

Looking at Fang Cheng's expression, Xiao Qingshu knew that he had an idea. Ask him what he thinks. 

Fang Cheng said: "Do you still remember Sange Liu?"

His ability is very powerful, he can conjure instruments of torture out of thin air, and prisons can lock people in for punishment. Coupled with his own violent nature, he have never known how to settle him down.

    Fang Cheng said: "Send him a hundred more people. Let him manage these captives. These people have been stained with the blood of our soldiers, and they will be fined to plant potatoes in Liu Sange's hands."

Xiang Yizhou couldn't bear it. He smiled and said, "This is good. Potatoes can be used as a staple food as well as a dish, and it can also fully release the metamorphosis of prison ability users."

    Xiao Qingshu said: "Then do this, tell the soldiers to clean up the battlefield as soon as possible, and returned to what it was before the war."

As soon as he finished speaking, he heard that several people had come to visit them. They are quite fast.

Everyone does their own thing. Fang Cheng is a little bit special, the baby in the family is the favorite of the group, and he only recognizes Fang Cheng, and let him go back first after all the big things here are done.

On the way back, Fang Cheng squeezed the walkie-talkie, still couldn't hold back, and asked, "Did you help this time?"

After sending it, the other side quickly replied: "Yes."

Although Fang Cheng had already guessed it, he was still a little surprised when he heard him admit it, and then said, "Thank you."

After speaking, he drove back to the mountain. Then the walkie-talkie lit up and said: "I will be there in the future."

Fang Cheng didn't reply, and he didn't know how to do so. When he got home, he heard his son's penetrating cry coming from a long distance away. When Fang Cheng returned to the room, he watched Aunt Liu looking at the baby in a bewildered manner. Strange to say, the child stopped crying immediately when he saw him.

Fang Cheng punitively tapped the child on the cheek, and criticized: "Little scoundrel, you know how to bully people."

 Then he let Aunt Liu go. As he held the heavy kid in his arms with one hand, only in this way could he calm down a little.