Chapter 25: Repair

Xiao Qingshu's parents had enough rest, and they all went to help old man Liu grow vegetables. Working could relieve their anxiety. These people threw themselves on the vegetable field from top to bottom, and the best among them was the husky they found. It dug well, and its two hairy claws dug in the soil for a while until around hole appeared.

Everyone present stopped to look at the husky at home. The little guy seemed to be encouraged and became more energetic.

The little husky was recognized by old man Liu as a special contribution by relying on his ability to dig holes. He even stroked the dog's head, and the husky was excitedly circling in his feet.

The little dog at home is also very strange, and he only gets along with the elderly and children.

Old man Liu said: "If this continues, we will have too many side dishes to eat after three days."

The only benefit of the recent vision from the sky is that the vegetables grow faster. Small green vegetables grow fast, and then they are blessed by such an environment. It takes almost three days to harvest.

Fang Cheng is not good at growing vegetables. Seeing so many people rushing here, he made a suggestion, "Let's go back to the city and have a look."

He still misses the city, they have stored enough food and still guard this piece of vegetables land, but the city is not as lucky as they are.

People in the city hardly have the habit of storing water. If there is no water, people have to come out, but they face the risk of being infected when they come out.

Fang Cheng and Xiao Qingshu are become very vigilant since they met the zombie old man. It would be terrifying if high-end zombies could evolve to that point, and their appearance might even be deceptive.

Fang Cheng also has his own selfish intentions. When the end of the world is coming, he has prepared enough food to eat, but he has never been able to take a thorough bath. If the waterway can be restored. Not only can he take a bath, but he can also help other people.

Besides, Fang Cheng and the others also have zombie detectors.

After hearing this, Xiang Yizhou couldn't wait to go out. "I'll go."

His ability has evolved since he got the advanced zombie crystal core, and now his ability to control is not as clumsy as it was at first.

Xiao Qingshu also wanted to come out with them but rejected.

"Your parents are here, you should spend time with them. I'll go out this time."

He has a restless character, and he is so suffocated that he wants to go back and have a look every day. Fang Quan was beside him and looked at Fang Cheng expectantly.

Fang Cheng said: "Do you want to go together too?"

Fang Quan nodded heavily: "Brother, I want to fight side by side with you."

Fang Cheng heard his words and said: "Then let's go together."

The four of them drove out in a car. To go straight to where the waterworks is located. The city's tap water is purified from here, and then transported out by various pipelines.

When they arrived, there were already a lot of people around here. These people's spirits are sluggish, and all of them look unhealthy.

When Fang Cheng came here, he didn't expect so many people here. These people begged one of the middle-aged men.

"Can you find a way to restore the water supply."

Now is a special period, and those who have stock at home will not go out at all. Without water, they couldn't survive at all.

Besieged here is a small employee of the water supply plant. When the apocalypse came, he was on duty and witnessed the zombies of several colleagues who had been facing each other day and night. He was so frightened that he crawled into the leadership office and put all the cabinets blocked to escape the disaster.

He haven't heard any movement outside these few days. Instead of being in panic all day long, he might as well go out and have a look. As soon as he went out, he found that he was surrounded again. He was the only employee in the entire water supply and drainage plant. Those who are forced to be unhappy, want him to restore the water supply.

The little employee said: "It's not that I don't want to repair this but I can't do anything by myself."

This is a big project. The wiring needs to be repaired. He can't do water purification, starting with big equipment, etc.

He saw a man kneel down towards him with a plop, with a tired and painful expression: "Please, we won't be able to survive if the water supply is not restored."

At this time, Fang Cheng suddenly said, "First repair the water pipes, and if anyone is willing to do it, stay."

Fang Quan didn't expect his brother to take this matter over.

Xiang Yizhou and Liu Man didn't stop them, but instead said, "Yes, let's fix the water pipe together."

"I am willing."

"I am willing too."

"We listen to you. Whatever you tell us to do, we will do it."

"That's right, unity is strength."

Fang Cheng had done emergency repairs and other related work in his previous life, and he was quite familiar with these previous jobs.

The little employee was also affected by this emotion, walked up to Fang Cheng.
"I can help you too."

He is the bottom of the company, and because of this, he has done many jobs. Soon Fang Cheng began to divide each of them into five groups. First restore the situation in the factory. For such a large water plant, they have dedicated solar power generation equipment.

Some of them worked together to get the equipment out, while others began to work on the plumbing.

A total of 83 people came to work here, including old people, workers, white-collar workers, and women, all of whom worked around the clock.

Fang Cheng asked Xiang Yizhou to guard him. With so many living people in the open air, the smell would definitely attract some zombies.

Sure enough, the roar of the zombies could be heard after a while, and all the zombies who came over were second-level zombies.

At first, the people around were panicked when they saw the zombies appearing, but they saw that Xiang Yizhou was actually a rare ability user. It was very easy for him to clean up the zombies with a knife in his hand. He was surrounded by zombies all by himself, one in each hand. Seeing that he handled the zombies like a hot knife cutting butter.

Those who work next to them can be considered relieved. It really feels safe to have such a powerful person protecting them.

Fang Cheng also went to work with them.

"Take a break when you're tired."

Fang Cheng said, but no one rested, everyone wanted to hurry up and work. There are no night lights on the roadside at night. It is more dangerous when the cold air strikes in the evening. They want to take advantage of the day and hurry up to do these jobs.

Small employees have been doing technical guidance by the side.

"The water pipe is repaired." The water pipe of the main line is repaired, and it can be transmitted to various places.

"Ah..."

"That's great." The surrounding cheered.