Chapter 37: Baby

Xu Yi has been looking for Fangcheng, but Fangcheng seems to have disappeared out of thin air. When the end of the world comes, it becomes more difficult to find someone.

What's ridiculous is that he didn't understand his feelings until after he was separated from Fang Cheng, but he found that he didn't even have a photo with Fang Cheng.

 Modern people are very dependent on mobile phones. Even if there is no signal at all, they are used to carrying them with them. He did not expect that the mobile phone would suddenly light up. He happened to be in the room at the time, and then saw the person he had been thinking about day and night appearing.

It may be that the signal is not good, there is no sound but only the picture. Watching Fang Cheng patiently taking care of a baby.

Xu Yi was struck by lightning. Could it be that after Fang Cheng left him, he straightened up, got together with others and had a child.

He wanted to go to Fang Cheng and inquire clearly. But within a few minutes, the signal over there was suddenly interrupted.

Xu Yi almost went crazy. He couldn't wait to know. Where is Fang Cheng now, and what's with the child.

This mobile phone can actually transmit a wave of videos. Originally, he liked to take his mobile phone out, but now he never leaves his mobile phone. He want to see if the video can still be sent.

It's a pity that he was disappointed. The short video was like a mirage and never appeared again, but his heart and soul were taken away.

Where did Fangcheng know that this camera is so powerful that it can send it to Xu Yi's mobile phone in a convulsion when there is no signal. Fang Cheng even forgot that Xu Yi's phone was connected to this camera back then.

    Now he his playing his child

The child clings to him every day. As long as he is put on the bed, the little guy will start whining, and he has to be hugged to stop. Fang Cheng kissed his son and the little guy smiled happily.

Fang Cheng said: "You know how to bully your father."

Even so, the little boy is very light, and he won't get tired after holding him for a day. The little guy is drinking milk, and luckily he bought some milk powder by mistake before the end of the world, so the little guy has something to drink.

The little child smells like milk. Fang Cheng has been with him for a long time, and he has this fragrance all over his body.

The baby is a little older now, and although he can't turn over yet, he can already express his thoughts with humming. He don't know if it's because of Xu Yi's early wisdom that the little child. He don't want to be put in a comfortable crib and the little guy will be unhappy, but he likes to sleeps next to Fang Cheng at night.

Fang Cheng sleeps quite honestly, but the child is too small, and he is always nervous if he puts the child next to him, fearing that he will be crushed by the little thing when he sleeps at night.

But Zai Zai ignored his father's good intentions at all, and wanted to stick to his father every day.

It was also Fang Cheng's first time raising a child, so he didn't know how others did it. He is a parent who is more used to children. Since the baby wants to sleep, he had to ask him. But he will wake up several times at night to see how the baby is doing.

Meanwhile the little guy doesn't care about his father's nervousness, he can eat and sleep. When he wake up in the morning, he still have to act cute with Fang Cheng.

Fang Cheng has nothing to do with this brat. He tapped the little guy's face with his hand. The child, fiercely wanted to bite Fang Cheng, but he didn't even grow any teeth. Even if he bites it, it doesn't hurt, usually Fang Cheng reacts quickly and doesn't let him bite, which makes the little boy very angry. Teasing the child like this every day, he never get tired of it.

Fang Cheng went to the living room with the child in his arms. He was a little worried. Xu Liang had been out for several days and hadn't come back. He didn't know what was going on.

Seeing Xiao's father and Xiao's mother, the two were very fond of the child, and wanted to come over to coax the baby as soon as they saw the him, but they didn't come because they had just finished working in the field and their hands were dirty.

    Fangcheng said: "What's the matter in the field?"

    "All the food was taken back, and the dried vegetables are more than five hundred catties." It was just sent back, and it hasn't been dried yet.

Soon Fang Quan came back. As soon as he entered the room, he saw his brother hugging his little nephew with a smile on his face.

"Brother, Brother Liang is back. He's at the foot of the mountain."

It was probably a latent overdraft during this period of time. With a lot of strength, when he came back, he plunged down the mountain and fell asleep. Xiao Qingshu and Xiang Yizhou were both at the foot of the mountain, and asked him to report back.

    Fang Cheng said: "Then I probably won't come back today."

    Fang Quan washed his hands and leaned over, and said, "Can I hug my little nephew?"

Seeing such a beautiful little boy in his brother's arms, his heart softened. He looks like something his brother. It's a pity that the child has not been held since it was born.

Before Fang Cheng could speak, he saw the child in his arms let out a fierce ah. He thought he was mighty, but he didn't know that he looked cute and cute.

    Fang Cheng said: "He doesn't follow others."

The little guy is an ability user with both thunder and fire elements. Although he is just a baby, if he is unhappy, it is enough for ordinary people to suffer.

    Fang Quan had no choice but to give up regretfully, and said to Xiao Zai Zai: "I am your uncle."

The child didn't know if he understood, so he let out an ah, as if responding to him.

 Fang Cheng watched the interaction between his younger brother and his son. Without even realizing it, there was a gentle curve at the corner of his mouth.