Chapter 18: Robbery

Fang Cheng half-closed his eyes and said, "Who are you?"

The leader said with a treacherous face, "We've been staring at you for a long time."

They wanted to take advantage of the fire, but they didn't dare, after all, these zombies blew themselves up. They saw it with their own eyes. They wanted to leave but were unwilling to, so as they saw Fangcheng and the others come out and clean the place neatly. So many of them didn't find any supplies, and the three of Fang Cheng collected them. When they add up, it is better to kill people and seize treasures.

These people all had knives in their hands and came towards Fang Cheng and the Xiang Yizhou

Fang Cheng and Xiang Yizhou brought a little girl, how could they fight with them.

The leader, the little eye, warned Fang Cheng: "Give us your crystal nuclei and foods"

Fang Cheng said: "Chu Chu, you go back to the car and stay there."

Seeing the girl back in the car, Xiang Yizhou breathed a sigh of relief.

"Want to rob? It also depends on your ability."

He was a master fighter when he was in college, and he awakened his ability. Xiang Yizhou is an upright person, and he despises this kind of person who takes advantage of the fire the rob* the most. Now that the crime is in his hands, don't even think about running away.

(T/N: Take advantage of the fire to rob, means taking advantage of the crisis of others to gain profit)

The rascals on the opposite side did not expect that the two of them were quite tough.

"Hey, you don't regret in refusing olive branches offered to you*."

(T/N: Refusing olive branches offered means not accepting ones offer)

Fang Cheng didn't talk nonsense with him, and rushed over. With a flying kick in the face, a scream was heard, and the leader was kicked to the ground. The people around quickly took out their knives and slashed at them indiscriminately.

Xiang Yizhou was not a vegetarian either, so he quickly went up to support Fang Cheng. These people were just a bunch of mobs with no skills at all. They were knocked down with three or two blows, and at this moment, a high-pressure water line was aimed at their eyes.

After all, Fang Cheng has lived in the last two years, and his sixth sense is very keen. Although he doesn't know what, but seeing the other party pointing at them, he feels a sense of crisis in his heart, and he said to Xiang Yizhou.

"Get away."

Xiang Yizhou and Fang Cheng have been good buddies for four years in college, and he trust him 100%. As soon as he heard his voice hurried, he also rolled out on one side.

Then two puddles were exposed where they were standing. This kind of high-pressure sneak attack was too deadly.

Fang Cheng was furious, took out the knife directly, and threw it at the ability user.

Hearing that man hurt his hand. The others didn't expect that they even hurt an ability user. With a crash, the birds and beasts scattered and left here.

The finger of the supernatural being was chopped off by a flying knife, and the pain was heart-rending. When he wanted to run, he couldn't run anymore, Fang Cheng tied him tightly with the rope he carried with him.

This ability user wanted to team up with rascals to rob houses before, but he didn't expect to get a bad start. Those rascals had no sense of loyalty and left him here alone. Now he was also afraid

"Don't kill me. I am willing to be a dog* for you."

(T/N: well, how can you describe a dog?
A loyal subordinate and assistant
🐕: Wooff woof)

Xiang Yizhou kicked towards his body.
Fang Cheng could already hear the sound of bones cracking, and then the screams became even more horrific.

Fang Cheng said: "How do you know about the crystal nucleus?"

The value and life of the water-type ability user is in Fang Cheng's hands, and he dare not lie at the moment.

"After the zombie's headshot, there will be a crystal nucleus rolled out. So everyone can see."

At first it was because the thing looked so gem-like. Someone really risked his life to snatch it. At that time, he had a fever and was thrown outside. He was afraid that he would be infected with the zombie virus and infect others, but his will to survive was so strong that he awakened the ability of the water system.

The first-level zombies are just a little crispy skin, as long as he compresses the water system to the minimum energy and then explodes, he can penetrate the brains of those first-level zombies. He collected a lot of crystal nuclei by this. After he took them away, the crystal nuclei lost their luster the next day, but his ability to control the water pressure became stronger. He knew the trick immediately.

In the last days, the stronger the ability, the better the survival. This is a life-saving skill. It's a pity that he is an ordinary person who has not been trained. He can only play with zombies secretly, but he was discovered by others and recruited to join him. The water-type ability user said "I was deceived by lard. I really never hurt anyone."

Fang Cheng gave him a heavy blow, and he passed out. Xiang Yizhou drove a car out of here at random, and threw him on the road. What happens in the future depends on his own destiny.

After Xiang Yizhou came back, he said, "We should also collect more crystal nuclei."

The news that the crystal nuclei can actually improve abilities is so exciting. He didn't expect that one day, zombies would become a resource.
There are so many smart people in the world, since this rascal knows all about it. That's certainly not a secret, they'd better get more crystals in advance.

Fang Cheng said: "We really should increase our strength quickly."

Now some zombies have evolved to level two. They are already struggling to deal with them. Once the zombies evolve again, if they stay in place, they will only have the possibility of being killed. Only by constantly upgrading can one survive in the apocalypse.