Chapter 55: Our Child

Fang Cheng looked at him in disbelief: "You... how do you know about the child?"

Xu Yi didn't want to say it yet, but Fang Cheng kept looking at him, so Xu Yi still took out his phone and opened the photo album. In one of them, when the video appeared, he directly clicked to record the screen. In the video, Fang Cheng is playing with the child. The little guy's pretty face was also clearly recorded.

Fang Cheng knew at a glance that this was the angle of the camera in the room. He just remembered that Xu Yi's mobile phone was connected to the bluetooth here.

Fang Cheng was brainstorming, still thinking about how to explain it to him. Before he knew it, Xu Yi was already approaching. When Fang Cheng came back to his senses, he immediately took two steps back.

    Xu Yi frowned.

    Fang Cheng said: "Don't get too close to me!"

He never expected that the camera would broadcast on his mobile phone through bluetooth. He hasn't figured out how to explain the child's problem.

"I have nothing to do with you."
He really likes Xu Yi. But now there are more important things for his life. He wants to train his child to grow up and build a better safety base.

The affairs of so many people are always more important than his own affairs.

Xu Yi looked at Fang Cheng, he thought that Fang Cheng loved him to the bottom of his heart, and he must not be willing to leave him so easily. So when Fang Cheng first left, he didn't even send anyone to look for him.

But in a flash two years. Fang Cheng has now become confident and gentle, and even has a bit of temperament in his body that only a superior person has.

Fang Cheng is firmly stuck in his flesh like a nail, and he can think of him many times when he close his eyes. Xu Yi is now looking at Fang Cheng. So he refused to believe that such cold and ruthless language was actually spoken by him.

    All his previous self-confidence was shattered.

 This realization made Xu Yi panic. He knew he couldn't let go, once he let go, the person in front of him would really be far away from him.

Xu Yi came all the way from the safe zone to find him, risking his life. He has figured it out during this time. He regret why he didn't give him a kiss afterwards.

    The two were stalemate outside the yard for a while.

At first, the people in the room thought they were under attack when they heard the alarm, but now it seemed that they were just one person who knew Fang Cheng.

    Aunt Liu in the room said, "Fang Cheng, your friend?"

Although Fang Cheng was reluctant, he still nodded.

    Aunt Liu said: "Then let's talk first, and I'll make you some delicious food!"

Now that supplies are scarce, making some delicious food. This is the highest standard of entertaining guests.

It was noon soon, and the temperature outside had begun to cool down. When the two of them talked, white gas came out of their mouths.

    Today's climate is changing very rapidly.

    Xu Yi was wearing thin casual clothes. Fang Cheng said: "You go back!"

He is an ability user and with the background and resources of the Xu family, he can be a leader or a wealthy idler anywhere.

    Xu Yi said: "Is this how Young Master Fang treats guests? You don't even invite me in!" He had made up his mind to stay here.

Fang Cheng wanted to object, but the weather outside was getting colder and colder. Seeing that there are snowflakes floating outside.
Fang Cheng said a bit reluctant,
"You...then you come in."

    Then he brought Xu Yi into the house. Everyone in the hall looked at him.

    Fang Cheng said: "He is a friend of mine."

    Xu Yi was very dissatisfied with his introduction, and said, "Boyfriend."

Fang Cheng's sexual orientation is no secret in the villa. Everyone has even seen him birth to a child. Coming out was a small scene compared to that. Even Fang's mother didn't make a sound.

Xiao's father and Xiao's mother looked at Xu Yi and said, "This young man is so handsome."

    "Is he the child's father?"

Xu Yi took a breath when he heard this, and then looked at Fang Cheng.

Fang Cheng didn't expect to drop his vest so soon, and said to Xu Yi, "You live here."

After speaking, he even arranged a guest room for him.

    Xu Yi followed Fang Cheng.

When Fang Cheng brought him to the guest room. He quickly pulled Fang Cheng into the room. Then there was a bang and the door was shut.

"Tell me about the child."

He was originally a smart person, but after thinking about it for a while, there was an extremely unbelievable fact. He wanted Fang Cheng to say it himself.

Fang Cheng frowned, he had lost his horse, and it was useless to tell lies now. Then he briefly talked about what happened.

At first Xu Yi thought that Fang Cheng had betrayed him, and found someone else to marry and have a child with, but he didn't expect that beautiful little baby to be his son. There is an unexpected harvest in his journey of finding his lover.

Xu Yi never planned to have a baby in his life, but he watched Fang Cheng and the baby for more than half a year. He accepted the result very well.

    "Can I see the child?"

Fang Cheng thought that a super rich and handsome man like him would be very angry when he heard a child appearing suddenly, but Xu Yi was looking forward to it.

Fang Cheng had no choice but to take him there.

The first time Xu Yi held the baby, he was shocked by the baby! The little guy had never been hugged by anyone aside Fang Cheng, so he was unhappy, as he directly used the dual-element abilities of thunder and fire on his own father.