Chapter 62: Sleeping Together

These eight are all masters, and they can basically rest assured.

 Xu Yi is a leader everywhere, he has a kind of temperament, although he came last. But showing up takes the lead. Especially when he was fighting against everyone, he felt that he was powerful. It was conceivable that if he was an enemy, he would definitely not be able to see the sun of tomorrow.

 Xiao Qingshu and Liu Man were former friends of Fang Cheng. They knew about Xu Yi, but they didn't know that Xu Yi was so powerful. Now it's an eye-opener.

Xu Yi also brought four super gods of war. These four were the main force when they  fought against the rebel bandit. One is worth a thousand. One by one is simply the killing of human nature, he feels too safe with himself.

Other people also have work to do, and try to transfer all foreign-related work to the inside. Increase the protective net, after all, they have to face a elusive enemy. And also through the Internet and various methods to inform everyone not to go out, and volunteers will deliver food and the like.

All of a sudden, the entire city of C quickly entered a wartime state. However, they have already experienced the end of the world, which is much better than the previous state of loose sand.

No one will resist disobeying management. It is the greatest happiness to have someone take care of them.

The main concern of some leading cadres is to hoard food as soon as possible, the more the better. Because this battle, no one know when it will end. Now that there are so many mouths, potatoes are the main food, and then some other small vegetables are added, which is much better than the previous state of starvation.

Fortunately, there are still crops with large yields such as potatoes. Now it is said that the potatoes in the warehouse have piled up into mountains.

But it still couldn't save everyone's nervousness.

It took about two days to deploy the work. In addition to these masters, there is also a daily team in the city, basically the team's personnel are mainly people with ability users.

"Xu Yi and the others haven't come back yet?" Fang Cheng was a little worried.

    Others said: "Not yet."

Peeking at the weather outside, the baby in his arms is sleeping soundly. No matter how dangerous and tense the outside is, the child can't feel it and look obedient. Fang Cheng kissed his son's chubby face, the little guy grunted, and then smiled happily in his dream, like a little angel.

Fang Cheng was thinking about Xu Yi, so he didn't eat dinner for the night, and waited until two or three o'clock in the middle of the night, before sending back the news that he found a group of people rushing back.

Fang Cheng immediately ordered people to boil hot water and prepare hot meals. Generally speaking, the more capable people would eat better, the beef brisket tomato soup prepared here is already a good treat. 

Sure enough, about 10 minutes later, after their car stopped, everyone rushed in. They have been out for two days and two nights in a row. They can only eat compressed biscuits outside, and they have hot water and food when they come back. Everyone went to take a shower and change their clothes first, sat at the dining table and gorged themselves, finally had a hot meal.     Fang Cheng asked how the situation outside was, and Xu Yi said that he had found several villages, and the people were all dead, and the eighth-level zombies should have entered the city now.    

Speaking of this kind of thing, everyone's complexion became a little bad. He is simply a murderous maniac. As long as he goes to that village, that village will be completely slaughtered. They must continue to shorten the range and take strict precautions against this eighth-level zombie into the city.

Xu Yi said: "Let's go out again tomorrow!"

The weather is getting worse and worse. Even if many people are ability users, thier body can't handle it, so they has to come back to eat some fresh food every once in a while and have enough rest. 

Fang Cheng said: "I'll go with you!" 

Xu Yi disagreed: "Don't make trouble!"

Soon they finished their meal and went back to rest, Xu Yi didn't have his own lounge. Fang Cheng gave Xu Yi the lounge, and asked "Do you want to sleep here?"

Fang Cheng was a little embarrassed, but right now there was no other way, and there was no other room at night. He could not sleep by himself, but the baby in his arms was uncomfortable being held all the time. After thinking about it for a while, he said, "Okay then!"

Then he entered the room with Xu Yi, the two of them did nothing, they put the child in the middle, and the two adults rested beside them.

    Xu Yi was finally able to lie in the same bed with his wife and child. This feeling made him quite excited, and he felt that this kind of life was the only happiness.