Chapter 28: Base

Everyone forbids Fang Cheng to work too hard, but Fang Cheng thinks it's okay, since he can borrow the lightning-type abilities of the baby in his stomach, it's super cool.

Especially when going out to deal with zombies, there are often unexpected effects.

The zombie killing team formed by Fang Cheng and Xiang Yizhou can quickly kill high-level zombies every time, so as to obtain crystals.

In the apocalypse, everyone followed the powerful organization to survive hard, and spar was the only currency.

Since Xiao Qingshu almost died two months ago, he has evolved, and his abilities are amazing. He can materialize mental power at will, and can turn into a scalpel at will, which is extremely sharp. When he spread his palms, the scalpel can dissipate again.

To others, this kind of ability is equivalent to tasteless, because the materialized things are too small, and the close combat against zombies is far less lethal than the lightning and flame abilities.

But coincidentally, Xiao Qingshu is a doctor. The tricks he carried with him became especially applicable. A few days ago, when Liu Man was going down the mountain, he encountered a third-level zombie, climbed onto the windshield of his car, was suddenly frightened, and crashed the car. After Xiao Qingshu rushed to kill the third-level zombie, he dragged Liu Man back to the villa. In the professional operating room in the hospital, with the help of Xiao Qingshu's ability, the scalpel and suture needles are used to sew up and put on dressings. When it heals, there will be no traces of sutures at all.

For a doctor like him, this is simply a treasure skill.

Xiao Qingshu has recently fallen in love with picking patients up for surgery, and then sending them to the base at the foot of the mountain. They transformed a temporary resettlement area at the foot of the mountain.

The resettlement area under the mountain is actually the developer's unfinished project. The well-decorated house was built, but the procedures were not complete, and the loan was not approved. At that time, the main thing was the backing here, which was said to be a natural oxygen bar, and it was not far from the city.

It's a good idea, but they can't get a loan. Who can buy a house here with a large sum of money. After the capital chain was broken, the developer still owed the bank money and then ran away.

The house here is gone. Originally there were only a dozen families. Since the developer ran away without a property, couldn't even order takeout, and failed to defend his rights, he had no choice but to leave here.

Liu Man found this place, six houses in a community. At first, it was because the mountain was inconvenient. There were old people and children on the mountain. He was afraid they would bring some troublemaker people to the mountain. If something happened later, it would be bad. The mountain serves as their core. After finding no one here, it was managed as a base.

They went out to kill zombies, and if they met some homeless people, as long as they could be saved. They will all be brought here.

This side is mainly handed over to Xiang Yizhou. He is an ability user, and it is the happiest thing to have the protection of ability users in the last days.

Everyone unanimously concealed Fang Cheng's ability and Xiao Qingshu's ability.

As soon as Xiang Yizhou and the others came back, Liu Man and Fang Quan greeted them.

"How are you doing?"

Xiang Yizhou said, "Zombies are becoming more and more difficult to deal with. We met two level five zombies today."