Chapter 9: Connect

The incident was full of turmoil, and everyone went to the supermarket to buy. There was a crisis of insufficient energy storage in each supermarket, and all this happened because of a post on the Internet.

Usually, posts like this are extremely inflammatory and will definitely be deleted, and the responsibility will even be investigated, but there is no large-scale dispelling of the rumors.

Finally, an article was issued on the official media: Recently, due to changes in the celestial phenomena, the amount of unknown substances in the air has increased. It is recommended that everyone go out less and stock up more. The news they released was more differentiated, and they even took a five-day short vacation temporarily.

This is something that has never been done before.

Five minutes after this news was released, another urgent message was released to remind everyone that the reserves in major cities are definitely sufficient, so don't panic too much. There is another sentence at the end, I hope everyone will work together to survive the disaster.

Less than a minute after the news was released, the official media re-edited the last sentence, deleting the disaster and changing it to pay attention to safety.

Only a handful of people saw the original version.

This is already the result of the request from above*. The nationwide blockade will cause irreversible economic losses. It is unwise to start such an emergency plan just because of some unknown substances falling from the sky. Not to mention causing panic, other neighboring countries with ulterior motives will also spread rumors and make trouble. After all, the results of the laboratory have not yet come out.

(T/N: government)

Conservatives believe that the most urgent time has not yet come. But somehow, there is an official guide anyway. Officials advise them to stay where they are, not to run around, and it is safest to stay at home.

At 4:30 in the afternoon, the sky was overcast and dark, and the air was stuffy and uncomfortable, like the eve of a storm.

Fang Cheng drove out, and he directly tuned the news station. The local radio station said that due to the influence of the sky, all flights have been cancelled, and the high-speed trains and high-speed rail are still open.

The air was also mixed with the concerns of some radio hosts, which had never been before.

When the rumors started spreading online, everyone thought it was causing trouble, but now that the official situation is over, the matter seems to be serious. Although the official media tried their best to appease everyone and told everyone in the most gentle tone, someone found out. The one, two, three, and four guidebooks are completely written according to the disaster of the century.

Living in a stable life for a long time, everyone has lost the ability to resist risks, and now they don't know how to face them.

Some netizens jokingly said: "This time I really want to witness history."

"What will happen?" No one knows.

Students are on holiday, merchants are closed and businesses are on break. After Fang Cheng drove the car on the road, the map showed that all the streets were congested.

Some are going home, while others are leaving the city. Even traffic lights and traffic police are useless, and the entire road is completely paralyzed.

Fang Cheng remembered that there was no such warning in the last life, and the end of the world suddenly caught everyone off guard, causing countless deaths and injuries. After he was reborn, the butterfly effect changed things.