Chapter 15: Begins

After a while Xiao Qingshu and Fang Quan came back, their faces were serious, the family also knew what happened outside, they were very glad to see them both returned safely.

Xiao Qingshu carried two boxes of charging treasures, several electric fans, a tableware disinfection cabinet, and even two motorcycle helmets from the car.

Their things are miscellaneous, and it can be seen that they are completely panicked, buying what they have.

Fang Cheng hurriedly charged these charging treasures, Fang Quan said: "Brother, outside..."

They saw the scene of zombies rampaging with their own eyes, and they were unprepared, Fang Quan had already vomited once when he was on the road.

Fang Cheng gently stroked his younger brother's hair, and said, "We all know."

Xiao Qingshu was a little surprised when he heard his words, and then Fang Cheng talked about the scene broadcast on TV.

Xiao Qingshu nodded, then took a look, and said, "Where is Liu Man and Xiang Yizhou?"

They were already familiar with each other. There is chaos outside, and the later you come back, the more dangerous it will be.

Fang Fang said: "They came back a long time ago, they were too tired and went back to sleep."

Xiao Qingshu breathed a sigh of relief when he heard the news. Now that they are in such chaos outside, the only people they can rely on are the few people around them.

Mrs. Liu said: "The porridge is ready." She also boiled some eggs.

Fang Cheng said: "In the near future, everyone should not go out. Food is limited, so save some food."

These words aroused everyone's response, eating the soft and sticky millet porridge, with food in the stomach, tense People also relaxed.

At this time, Liu Man and Xiang Yizhou also came out of the room. They couldn't sleep well in this situation, but Liu Man was fine. Although he sleeps for a short time, the quality of sleep is high. Xiang Yizhou had just experienced a wave of ability awakening, his eyes were of bloodshot, and he became even thinner and more tired.

Seeing that Xiang Yizhou had also come down, Fang Cheng breathed a sigh of relief, it seemed that he had passed the most difficult hurdle.

Mama Liu hurried to serve the porridge, and the meal was very quiet.

After dinner, Fang Cheng suggested that everyone hold a meeting.

Now everyone understands the situation outside. It is completely different from the past. If they want to survive in the end times, they must all be twisted together.

Everyone sat in the hall, Fang Cheng said: "Auntie and my mother are in charge of internal affairs, cleaning the room, cooking, and washing clothes. Is that okay?"

Liu's mother agreed before Fang Cheng could finish speaking

"Okay, other things I can't help, but I can do these jobs. I can't be idle, and I'm most afraid that I have nothing to do."

After watching the tragic scene on TV, Mrs. Liu felt that it was right to come here. The fence outside is a bit ugly, but it is safe when it is welded.

She and her son have had enough of each other, although the two of them have also stocked up on some things. But she also underestimated the seriousness of the situation. Relying on their few things, they can only persist for a month at most. Fang Cheng has provided them, which is not just a big favor. It's a relief to do some work.

Mother Fang also nodded. She looked at Fang Cheng, but Fang Cheng didn't look at him. In addition to dealing with the family, there are five men and a little girl.

Fang Cheng said: "A group of three, no matter what we do, we will stay together to ensure everyone's safety. There are cameras outside the villa. If we find anything unusual, we will notify everyone immediately."

Xiang Yizhou said: "I am in a group with Fang Cheng and Xiao Qingshu"

He purposely separate himself from his sister, in the event of an accident, at least one of them would survive.

Liu Man said: "Then we're in a group of three." Then he patted Fang Quan and Xiang Tian and said, "Brother Man will cover you from now on."

They were divided into groups, and they felt a little more at ease. Fang Cheng asked everyone to go back and have a good rest, the most important thing is to maintain a good state.

They were quite nervous at first, but seeing that Fang Cheng was orderly, everyone gradually settled down. Go back and catch up on sleep.

Fang Cheng's room was on the first floor. After he returned to the room, he reviewed the game* to see if there were any omissions. After thinking about it, the basic water and food were guaranteed before he could eat snacks.

(T/N: I don't get maybe to do list app in the phone?nahh🤷🤷)

He lay on the bed and soon fell asleep.

When he woke up, it was already the next morning.

He opened the curtains, and it was pitch black outside. He glanced at the time, it was already eight o'clock the next day, usually at this time it was early morning, Fang Cheng went out, and everyone was sitting on the sofa in the hall.
Liu Man was relieved to see Fang Cheng. Unknowingly, Fang Cheng has become their spiritual support

"I got up at five o'clock, the sky has been dark, and it hasn't lit up yet."

While Xiang Tian couldn't wait to tell Fang Cheng: "Brother Fang Cheng, my brother can catch fire."

Fang Cheng looked over immediately, and saw that Xiang Yizhou was playing with a ball of fire in his hand, the fire did not hurt him at all, and he could control it just now.

Fang Cheng said: "It is probably because of this mutation, which is a good thing."

He has an extra weapon. The rest of the people were very envious of Xiang Yizhou, and Xiang Yizhou himself was a little happy.

Just as he was speaking, the power went out with a click. Only a few charging emergency lights at home are still on, and the light is very weak.

There is one sentence in everyone's mind: the end of the world has really come!