Chapter 57: Shameless Hu Xiao

Zai Zai fell asleep after drinking the milk, Fang Cheng drove to the base. As soon as he arrived at the base, h0e could hear the sound of the alarm going off.

This is the base established by Fang Cheng and the others. He is very familiar with everything here, so he quickly found the command center. This side is heavily guarded.

Fang Cheng went all the way in, and as soon as he entered, he saw Xiao Qingshu, Xiang Yizhou, Xu Liang, and even his own brother Fang Quan was here.

    A few of them saw Fang Cheng and said, "Why are you here?"

    Fang Cheng said, "You didn't come back for lunch, I thought something was wrong!"

  Xiao Qingshu said, "You should be more careful."

Cheng Dao: "Let me tell you about the recent work. Two groups of people found this place. The other party has about 8,000 people, including more than 100 people with ability users. They want to occupy this place."

Fang Cheng knew the danger when he came he didn't expect it to be a matter of life and death, so he asked if the people from the other two groups were playing tricks.

    Xu Liang said: "The accent seems to be from other places!"

Their influence is not small.

Fang Quan hurriedly added the situation to his brother.
"As soon as they came in, they were spotted by our secret sentry. The alarm device was activated. The other party failed to sneak attack and wanted to negotiate with us, and wanted to exchange some rare resources for our place."

    "It's impossible." Fang Cheng said.

The other side is typically courteous first and then soldiers. They say they are in exchange, but they are actually occupying this place! There are many powerful gangs, large and small, in City C. They now have the blessings of so many skilled people, and they can barely be counted as the top three. Although they started the latest, their development speed is the fastest. Life here has basically returned to what it was before, completely different from the chaos outside.

When others saw it, they naturally wanted to occupy this place.

    Xu Liang said: "The other party has nothing to fear."

With so many people surrounding their territory, it was obviously a demonstration.

    Xiang Yizhou's eyes were a little angry at the moment, and he said, "We decided to fight."

They had already had a meeting for half a day before Fang Cheng came, and now they are busy talking to Fang Cheng about the things they discussed before.

Xiao Qingshu said: "We have already told everyone to stay at home, and we will let them out after the battle is over, so as not to cause unnecessary casualties."

    Fang Cheng nodded, "Let's take the actions at night!"

    "Yeah." Xiao Qingshu nodded.

Originally, they didn't want to bring Fang Cheng, but now that he has caught up with them, they have to bring him even if they don't want to.

 They quickly drew up a battle plan. They waited until night to start their operations. This base was built by them. Once they failed to protect it, everything they built would be used as a wedding dress for others.

The opponent is coming fiercely, it seems that they have been prepared for a long time, since this is the case, they can only face it.

    ...

A dozen miles away, Xu Yi learned about this through information.

His men are all professionally trained. All of them are all-round talents. The situation was figured out in a short period of time. The leader of the opponent is a man named Hu Xiao. He likes to lay ambushes everywhere, his base camp is in the next city, but he still thinks it's not enough, he has great ambitions, not only wants to swallow Fang Cheng's base camp, but also wants to annex all the large and small groups in C City step by step.

He didn't only have one hundred ability users in his hand as he said. The actual number of ability users is around 300.

    The strength of Fang Cheng and the others has also been figured out by the ability users. There are only more than a thousand teams that can fight. There are only a dozen ability users. There is a huge disparity in strength with the opponent.

Xu Yi kept holding the walkie-talkie, hoping that Fang Cheng could turn to him for help. But after waiting for a while, there was no movement from Fang Cheng.

How did Xu Yi know that Fang Cheng didn't bring this walkie-talkie with him at all. Anyway. He couldn't let Fang Cheng fall into a dangerous situation, and said to his four subordinates.
"You mix in the crowd, stop Hu Xiao and others in an all-round way when you open the station, protect Fang Cheng secretly, and don't let him suffer any harm."

    "Yes."

All four were trained by the Xu family. Their fighting power is extremely strong, even if they are placed among ability users in the last days, they can be called fighting machines.

    With them here, Xu Yi can rest assured.

It's getting cold here at night. Hu Xiao and the others were still waiting for the other party's reply, but they didn't receive anything.

Hu Xiao's eyes turned cold: "It seems that this group of people doesn't want to get in."

He was cursing when he suddenly heard a burst of gunfire from outside. Then Hu Xiao came to his senses.

"There is an enemy attack!"

He can't believe it. They had learned about Fang Cheng when they chose Fang Cheng, how dare they fight when they have such a small force.

    Then there was another burst of anger: "Damn it, it's time to let them see how powerful we are, pass the order, and all personnel are ready to fight! Let them taste what dimensionality reduction strike is, and anyone who opposes me will die !” He said through gritted teeth.