Chapter 3: Preparation pt 2

At eight o'clock the next day, Fang Cheng woke up with more pain all over his body. He hadn't exercised for a long time, and after a busy day yesterday, his muscles were terribly sore.

    He immediately used his mobile phone to check where all the couriers he bought had gone. Fortunately, City C is a second-tier city, and the couriers sent by air can basically arrive today. The address he left was the post station in the urban area.

    At this moment, the phone rang,"Mr. Fang, you have placed an order for five large refrigerators. Are you at home now? If you are at home, I will deliver the goods to you!"

Fang Cheng said: "Then you have an hour. I'm going out later."

    He bought five 500L large refrigerators, and when he heard that he had limited time, he planned it according to the map and said, "Yes, we will deliver it now, please stay to pick up the goods personally."

    All the things Fang Cheng purchased before have been put in the warehouse.

    The business card of Xiao Qingshu's medical staff was sent over, Fang Cheng called him directly and said, "Hello, Boss Liu, I am a friend of Dr. Xiao, and I want to build a room in the villa and convert it into a hospital operating room , do you think it’s okay?”

    Boss Liu is from the medical system, and many large medical institutions in City C are contracted to him. They have their own medical equipment, although he is only in this business, but his personal assets are already hundreds of millions.   
Xiao Qingshu once said that Boss Lui's greatest hobby is making money. Although he is already so rich, he still thinks this is not enough, and he has basically got through in this field. He has sources and channels for medical things, plus he has workers, so he can come all the way.

Boss Liu said: "Who is this?"

Fang Cheng said: "My surname is Fang." 

Boss Liu smiled and said: "Xiao Fang, I would like to ask, what is this for?"

Fang Cheng said: "I have some hospital connections."

He refused to say anything else.Boss Liu has been in the medical business for so many years and has never seen anything. Some people like to hire the attending doctor of the hospital to do private work outside. There is also a special term among their doctors called flying knife.

    He did this kind of thing a lot, and said, "Okay, let's add on WeChat, and I'll send you the quotation."

A string of numbers was included while talking, and his phone was not disconnected. Fang Cheng glanced at it.

"I want the best one, a full set of disinfection equipment, a hospital-grade fresh air system, a surgical bed with a scalpel and ultraviolet light. There are also 100 boxes of commonly used medicines, 100 boxes of anti-inflammatory drugs, and 100 boxes Antipyretics. One hundred boxes of gauze cotton swabs and so on!"

Boss Liu laughed when he heard his words. But they don't know anything about it. For example, there are hundreds of varieties of imported and national brands of anti-inflammatory drugs, and the prices vary greatly, so there is a lot to talk about here.

Boss Liu happily said: "All of them, when do you want them?"

Fang Cheng said: "Soon, how many days will it take if the fastest construction period is used?"

"Only one of the rooms is installed, but it is too difficult to install it to the specifications of a hospital, and it will take at least half a month. Well, since you are recommended by Dr. Xiao, I will tell the workers to hurry up and finish it for you in seven days. "

Fang Cheng said: "It won't work in seven days, I have other things to do. How about it, it must be done within two days, money is not a problem. If you need to find a few more workers, it will be counted on me."

Boss Liu contacted many rich people like this, some of them open black beauty salons, and some open black clinics. All in a hurry to finish. Although the two days are a bit tight, it's not like he haven't done this kind of urgent work before.

"Sure, then I will send the quotation."

Fang Cheng saw that the other side seemed to have to pick up the line, and immediately grabbed the phone and said the last sentence,
"Boss Liu, it must be the best."

A hearty laugh came out from the other line"Don't worry, it must be the best." He just made an extra two million in it, and the goods and quality are guaranteed.

    Then the line was closed, and there was a list there. In order to earn his money, all the medicines were given to the kind of effective but expensive pills. There are also various injections, and he even listed them that Fang Cheng hadn't thought of. Decoration costs, material costs, medicine costs, and labor costs add up to 8 million, and the other party needs to pay 2 million in advance, and then settle the remaining balance when the work is completed.

    Fang Cheng directly transferred the money to him, and it took nearly forty minutes to communicate on the phone just now.After waiting for a while, the person who delivered the refrigerator came, and Fang Cheng directed them to put the refrigerator into the warehouse.

    The refrigerator is back, and he can pick up the beef and pork he ordered yesterday, and the couriers that he ordered yesterday have all arrived today. He drove along.

    While driving, he wanted to call Xiao Qingshu again. Urge him to hurry up, there are too many things he wants to do now, and he has no skills at all, but call Xiao Qingshu to turn off the phone again.

    Now that Xiao Qingshu got into a case of beating a patient, all the reporters in the city were shocked. It is estimated that he was annoyed so much that he shut his phone down.

    Fang Cheng had no choice but to pick up the goods obediently first, and then went to the post station to get the things he bought online.

    He bought so much that even the staff of the post station came back to help. When he got home, the workers had already arrived. Boss Liu is indeed extraordinary and he can quickly form a decoration team. The required medicines also arrived in sevens and eights. He assigned them the most inconspicuous room on the third floor. Then he heard various voices and began to work, there were quite a few people who came. The captain in charge said that they would not leave at night, and they would work overtime.

    Fangcheng divided the meat into small pieces, put them in different convenient bags and place them in the freezer to freeze. Then unpack the courier, a total of ten down jackets, ten tents, ropes and utility knives for survival in the wild, as well as sausage bacon, compressed biscuits and other food.

    Hearing the screeching sound of a real electric drill coming from outside, he felt very at ease.

    In two full days, the captain was quite capable, and he really built a hospital-level operating room with all the functions. There are even special equipment for surgery. These are all added by Boss Liu. In order to earn more money, he solved a lot of problems in Fangcheng. It's all settled.

    As the workers left. He finally got in touch with Xiao Qingshu. Xiao Qingshu on the phone was a little tired.

"I've already processed my resignation. I'll come to you when I return the rent of the house!"

Nowadays, people deliver wreaths or send threatening letters every day. Although he didn't feel that he had done anything wrong, the mental pressure was extremely high in such an environment.

    Fang Cheng looked at the clouds in the sky and it seemed to be redder, and there were still four days left before the end of the world.