Chapter 30: High-end Goods

Fang Cheng and Xiang Yizhou rushed to the small town at the foot of the mountain, where there was a seed store, and the town was estimated to have had an outbreak of zombies and had been ransacked.

The roads are full of corpses, both zombies and living corpses. The smell is everywhere, and even Fangcheng cannot enter.

Fang Cheng felt like throwing up as soon as he got close, so Xiang Yizhou got out of the car. He is now proficient in handling things here. He burned the corpse with his fire power. This side will be cleared up soon.

There are only a few shops in the small town, and there are round holes about one meter above them, like the traces left after someone broke the door violently.

At first glance, it has professional tools, so it is estimated that there is probably nothing in it.

After Xiang Yizhou finished handling the matter, he asked Fang Cheng to stay in the car, and he went to search by himself.

"Be careful."

Fang Cheng was worried, and wanted to go down to help, but just after he put down the car window, his face suddenly became ugly when he smelled that blood and flesh, and he had to hold down his teeth firmly to avoid feeling nauseous.

The person in front broke the door violently, and there may be zombies or people hidden in the door.

Xiang Yizhou said: "Understood."

Now that he is courageous in danger, as long as he persists until he returns to Fang Cheng, he will be able to receive mental treatment. If the trauma is serious, if he persist until he return to the mountain, he can save his life with the presence of a doctor like Xiao Qingshu.

What they took was an off-road vehicle, which looked like a small tank. The space in the car is large and can hold a lot of things.

Xiang Yizhou went one by one. The street in the town is a commercial street, where things are sold. Originally, there were no tourists here, but there were only a few shops, and when the end of the world came, they would have run out for their lives. There are far fewer things here than one think.

Xiang Yizhou entered a maternity and baby products store, and after a while, and brought a lot of things.

When Xiang Yizhou approached, Fang Cheng opened the trunk.

Xiang Yizhou said: "It's a pity that there is no such thing as milk powder and rice cereal. The useful things in it have been snatched by the previous gang."

There are only a few packs of unopened diapers left and clothes. These things were brought back, and for others, such small cotton clothes can only be used as rags. But it was useful to them, so Xiang Yizhou went a few more times to move out all the usable things.

Then he went to other shops, and when he came back, he told Fang Cheng that the oil bottles were all empty.

Finally, go to the seed house.

After a while, Xiang Yizhou came out in surprise: "There are still a lot of seeds."

The smallest seeds are only the size of sesame seeds. There is no way to serve as food at all. Some of the beans have been taken away and boiled. Most of the seeds have survived. He took out all the unopened seeds in the store. It weighs twenty to thirty kilograms, and it is heavy.

Xiang Yizhou said: "I don't know what a lot of loose seeds are."

Fang Cheng said beside him: "Let's just plant them."

Now the old man Liu has seeds in everything he plants. These 20 to 30 kilograms of seeds are definitely enough for the people in the base to eat.

After getting the things, they left quickly. When the car drove back, he felt that there was already a little bit of coolness, and the temperature outside began to cool down even more crazily. Fang Cheng turned on the air conditioner in the car and drove faster.

Xiang Yizhou immediately wrapped a down jacket in the car around him. Although they are ability users, they are also mortals. The temperature outside can quickly drop to minus thirty degrees. The quick-freeze function in the refrigerator was activated, and they hurried back to the mountain.

When Fang Cheng and Xiang Yizhou returned to the mountain. He glanced at everyone. Except Fang Quan and Liu Man, who were on duty at the foot of the mountain, and the rest were back. Xiang Yizhou took out the seeds, and he clearly felt that Old Man Liu's eyes lit up.

Old man Liu was very happy when he saw these seeds. He didn't care to talk to everyone, as he took the seeds to the big dining table to sort them with his two old partners, Father Xiao and Mother Xiao.

When sorting over there, did they exclaim: "Grain seeds."

A voice attracted the attention of all the young people present.

If there were grain seeds, would they be able to have freedom to eat?

Old man Liu is equivalent to the technical staff of the villa, and Aunt Liu is in charge of cooking and cleaning. Mother Fang takes care of the children and assists Aunt Liu with work. These old people in the family have their own things to do.

Young people include Xiang Yizhou, Xiao Qingshu, Fang Cheng, and Xiang Tian at home.

"We still have to think of a way to attract some capable young people."

Now this base has just been established, and various places are recruiting people. The villa needs to keep people, the base needs to be guarded, and it is necessary to go down the mountain from time to time. Look at the situation, at least in terms of information they can not be out of touch with everyone.

There is an urgent need to recruit fresh personnel to join them, and they alone cannot do much work.

Xiao Qingshu said: "But if you want to attract talents, you need a better offer."

People like them who often go out know that especially those ability users , the treatment offered outside is very generous. Ordinary small bases simply cannot attract so many talents.

Fang Cheng thought for a while, then turned and left.

Everyone thought that Fang Cheng was feeling unwell again, anyway, he has started to vomit several times recently. Sometimes, out of nowhere, a sense of nausea would come up. Everyone knows about him. After a while, Fang Cheng came back again. He carried a large box of things and put it on the table.

Everyone has a look, there are sausages, luncheon meat, canned fruit, and compressed biscuits.

Now the price of instant noodles outside is almost skyrocketing, where did Fang Cheng get the high-end goods?

Fang Cheng said: "With these things, can you attract talents?"

Xiao Qingshu's eyes brightened in disbelief.
"Of course."

Xiang Yizhou swallowed quietly. The recent food is too monotonous. When he see these delicious foods, he can't control himself.

What Fang Cheng has been consuming is the things in the kitchen, and he still has two full warehouses. These things are just one percent.

Fang Cheng said: "Open two cans and eat."

"It's too extravagant."

"No, let's keep it to attract talents."

Fang Cheng refused to listen to them and opened a can of yellow peaches and a can of lychees. A fragrant smell wafted out.

They eat a canned lychee, feeling the sweet lychee fragrance, and one is not willing to swallow it. Two lychees per person. Half a piece of yellow peach is very satisfying for everyone, including the elderly and children in the family.

"If only I could eat this every day."

"Who can be so extravagant."

"What are you thinking?"

Fang Cheng thought for a while and said, "From now on, I will give everyone a bottle of canned food every month."

Eating every day is eating it's no big deal, but it's okay to savor it once a month. Fang Cheng has seen that there are still a lot in the warehouse.

When everyone heard the news, the corners of their mouths raised uncontrollably, it's great.