Chapter 24: Pregnant

Fang Cheng said to the old man: "If you have no good place to go, just come with us. We have a small base in other places with land around it. When you get well, we all go farming with you."

The old man thought for a while, he also felt that this was the best way

"Will it be too troublesome?"

The old man really had nowhere to go. It is very chaotic outside now, seeing that they are still treating the wounds of an old man who they had never met before, he know that the other party must be a good person.

As soon as he said that, Fang Cheng knew it was over.

"No trouble."

This is the final word.

They continued to drive in, and there were no people on the street. It used to take at least two hours to drive in, but now can arrived in an hour.

But it was still blocked on a main line.

Fang Cheng parked the car slowly, rolled down the window and said to the people outside: "Can we go in?"

"Where are you from, what are you going in for?" The eyes of these people were vigilance.

"We are from City C, and we want to go in to pick our relatives."

These roadblockers were shocked when they heard that he was from City C. Although the two cities are not far away, they heard that there was a zombie riot there, and the situation is very bad.

Seeing that Fang Cheng and Xiao Qingshu, the old and the child, were able to come back from there, it was surprising.

The guard said: "Have you encountered zombies over there?"

Fang Cheng hesitated for a moment, then nodded.

The people in the front questioned, and the people behind went back to report the news, and soon a tall and mighty man with a long beard came out of the room.

"Brother, do you want to stay with us? Our organization here have a hunting team, and we are short of people now."

Fang Cheng liked this kind of straight-forward and unscrupulous people.

"Sorry, the old man has something to do, we can't stay here, we will go back after picking up our relatives. "

The bearded man was even more surprised. After thinking for a while, he said.

"Okay, take care. But the toll fee is ten second-level crystal nuclei."

They also began to collect tolls.

Fang Cheng glanced at Xiao Qingshu. Xiao Qingshu counted out ten secondary crystal nuclei and handed them out. The crystal nucleus is as pure as a gemstone. And every piece is perfect without any damage. It was also thanks to Xiao Qingshu being a doctor that he was able to take the crystal nucleus intact, if it was taken violently there would always be various scars on it.

The bearded man liked the crystal nucleus very much.

"Let them go."

Afterwards, Fang Cheng drove the car over. Fang Cheng's hearing is good, and when he drove away, he could still hear the little brother behind him.

"They just take out ten second-level crystal nuclei, I don't know how many they have in stock." Zombies are not so easy to kill. Once you go out, some people can't come back, let alone get back the crystal nucleus completely.

The bearded man said: "You are the only one who still wants to rely on robbery. Zombies are no match for you. Can you do it?"

The car turned a corner, and the words behind were not heard clearly.