Chapter 53: Welcoming Chinese New Year

Chinese New Year is 4 days away and they gave the staff a holiday. Basic important work such as network maintenance, water supply and power supply personnel, etc., can basically take 5 days off, which can be regarded as a year for everyone to stop and rest.

The supermarket has been open all the time. In addition to pears, two more varieties have been added, peaches and apples! The price is not expensive, anyone who works hard here can afford it.

Moreover, there is an unlimited supply of meat, and everyone bought a lot. The common people now have a habit of hoarding. Except for a small part of the spar they earn, they buy food for emergencies.

Those who are greedy want to stew a meal of braised pork back to eat. Anyway, there is electricity, and they can be frozen if they can't finish eating. But it's much more convenient to go there.

After this year, everyone is so hungry that they are going crazy.

Being able to eat meat is the most important thing for them.

Fang Cheng and Xiao Qingshu went to nursing homes and children's welfare homes to deliver things.

Many elderly people living in nursing homes are lonely and widowed, and most of those who can live in nursing homes are in poor health. Generally, when other groups encounter elderly people in this situation, they will basically release them to attract the enemy's firepower and act as cannon fodder. Anyway, they will not care if they are left to fend for themselves, but there is a special nursing home here.

    There are also many children in the orphanage.

Fang Cheng just came here to deliver supplies, and distributed a little more fruit and fine grains to these two places. This kind of goods that are in short supply is generally impossible to get without his approval slip.

The dean of the nursing home was very happy and repeated polite words.

The children in the orphanage liked Fangcheng very much when they saw him coming, they immediately surrounded him.

    "Brother Fang Cheng, when will you come to see us again?"
The child is already five or six years old, and he likes to cling to him very much. Fang Cheng always has a milky smell on his body, which is very reassuring.

    Fang Cheng said: "When I'm done with work for a while!"

    The kid said cutely: "When I grow up, I want to fight zombie and be a hero."

    Fang Cheng smiled and said, "Okay, but I'm waiting for you in the combat team!"

Looking at the smiling faces of these children, Xiao Qingshu felt a lot of emotion in his heart.

Everyone is working together, everyone is helping these people rebuild their homes, this kind of power itself is very moving.

    After Xiao Qingshu went back, he said directly: "Let's take a good rest when we go back this time. After all, we have been busy for a whole year. There is something on my mind here, so I can't take it easy."

They could smell the fragrance as soon as they went back. So it turned out that today Liu Auntie cooked a lot of delicious food, the table was full, there were prawns, fish, and pork stewed beef, half of the table was meat dishes, and the other half were vegetarian dishes. They have never eaten such a rich meal. Everyone also put on new clothes, and celebrated the New Year with lanterns and festoons. 

Fang Cheng was also very happy, and followed them and took out a few boxes of beer from his collection, and drank two glasses with them. It is rare to have such a happy time. During the period, Aunt Liu said that after a few days, they would go out to help and feel that being a human being still requires some career, otherwise they would be bored at home now. 

Fang Cheng strongly supported their idea. The old people were very happy.  There was a small child and he couldn't stay for too long, so he left first. Then he returned to his room and took out a small red envelope, which contained two third-grade crystals, both of which were blood-red. They looked very beautiful, and held them in front of the child , the baby's eyes stared at the crystal nuclei without blinking, all his attention was attracted. 

Fang Cheng hugged the baby and said: "This is the New Year's money!"

This is the first time the boy received the new year's money. He wanted to reach out for it. Fang Cheng tied the two third-grade coins to his wind chime. Just looking up and he can see it. The child was so happy that he danced and giggled. Fang Cheng also kissed the baby, but because he had been drinking today, the baby has been hiding.

Fang Cheng insisted on kissing, and while the kid was very happy hiding. This scene has been recorded on Xu Yi's side. Xu Yi is celebrating the New Year. The living materials and conditions on his side are much better than there. They let him go over to eat, but he is not in the mood, watching the interaction between Fang Cheng and the baby alone in the room, the longing for Fang Cheng in his heart is getting deeper and deeper, and he doesn't know when they will meet again.

Xu Yi has been staring at the phone recently, and occasionally a screen will appear, sometimes Fang Cheng appears with the child, and sometimes he can only see the child, and he has a little concern for the child after a long time. Xu Yi couldn't bear it anymore, he told everyone that he was going back to City C, mainly to find someone.