Chapter 11: Incoming

Liu Man was a little surprised when he saw Fang Cheng and Xiang Yizhou

"Mom, hurry up and get the watermelon, my friend is here."

Hearing an angry voice from inside, Liu Man's mother, who was chubby, held a piece of watermelon in one hand and said: "Eat, you're welcome."

"Hello, Auntie." Fang Cheng and Xiang Yizhou said in unison.

The two quickly took a few mouthfuls of the watermelon, not to mention such a sweltering and restless rainy day, eating a piece of cool and thirst-quenching watermelon is really comfortable.

Liu Man knew that the two of them would not get together by accident. After eating the watermelon, he took the rind and threw it in the trash can, and then took the two of them back to the house to wash their hands. There was also a power outage in their community, so he clicked on the bedroom. There are some dim lights in the room.

"Why are you two here?"

Xiang Yizhou said: "There is a farmhouse in the small town. I'm afraid it's not safe in the city, so let's go there. My sister is already in the car.”

The two of them thought they needed to persuade Liu Man, but Liu Man slapped his thigh.

“I’m going too.”

Then they called his mother to pack her things too.

While tidying up, he said to them: "I've had enough of my life these days. I opened a restaurant before and didn't make much money. It's a mortgage, a car loan, and a shop. I owe so much money when I open my eyes. I wanted to go out for a long time, but I never had a chance."

Everyone was deeply touched by this point. After entering the society, they found that they were the most carefree when they're in school. It's a pity that they can't go back now. To be honest, there is a heavy rain outside, and Liu Man is very touched that they can come.

Anyway, there is everything to be said outside, and people are panicking, so why not take this opportunity to go out for a stroll.

Liu Man's parents divorced and he lived with his mother, and since the store opened, he has taken over his mother from her hometown. Liu Man's mother was also cheerful and talkative. Hearing what Fang Cheng and the others were saying, she quickly packed up her things, and then went downstairs together. The torrential rain outside stopped. At this moment, there was a complete call in the building, and the street lights outside were also turned on.

Fang Cheng opened the trunk and asked his aunt to sit in the co-pilot, while Liu Man followed Xiang Yizhou and sat in the back with his sister.

Fang Cheng buckled the trunk heavily, got up and was about to leave, when he suddenly saw a man who scavenged waste, his body was already drenched by rain, his clothes were firmly attached to his body, he looked thin, just now it was quite surprising that he didn't find a place to shelter from the rain during a heavy rain.

    Fang Cheng took another look.

The other party seemed to feel something and raised his head. Just looking at each other, Fang Cheng's whole body shivered, and his face became extremely ugly. He got into the car quickly, and the car drove away.

The car started very fast, just pressed against the buffer belt, and everyone was bumped heavily. They thought it was a careless driving at night, but soon they felt that something was wrong, Fang Cheng was driving very fast.

Fang Cheng's hands crouching over the steering wheel were so tight that they were turning white.

Xiang Yizhou glanced at Fang Cheng worriedly, Fang Cheng didn't seem to be driving, but seemed to be hiding something disgusting.