Chapter 45: Fountain of Life

This is the best meal Professor Chen has eaten since the last days. Everyone was full, even his own little grandson was so full. After eating, he put down the small bowl, touched his chubby belly, and seemed to be embarrassed, hiding in his mother's arms. Everyone couldn't help laughing at that small appearance.

When the manager delivered the meals just now, he also sent a list, which included some technical talents that are lacking here recently. Professor Chen's son looked at it, and he was not good at the items listed above, so he might as well be engaged in agriculture. Although he was not from an agricultural college. But his father is a big boss of the Agricultural College, and he also knows a lot about it, and he has always been fascinated by it. In addition, his father always catches him as a strong man when there is no one in the experimental field. He has the level of a master's student.

    It is more than enough to help senior brothers and father.

    The daughter-in-law said, "I can find some work in this laundry room."

    "What about the child..." Professor Chen's son said. The main reason is that the child is too young, and has always been with his mother, and has never been away from others.

    The daughter-in-law said: "You, when you have never read the documents carefully, it says that you are planning to build a kindergarten. Where can you put the children at that time."

This is also something that the daughter-in-law has been worrying about. The child is too young, he doesn't know what kind of natural disasters and man-made disasters he is experiencing at this moment.

If there is no such a natural disaster, it is time for the children to be sent to the kindergarten, and being with the children can make them grow up happily.

When Professor Chen's son heard this, he quickly opened the list again, and sure enough, he saw a line of small characters on it. It says that the kindergarten and the hospital are under construction, and they hope that the professional counterparts will come to the office to discuss in detail.

Now it's not just their young couple, even other people are full of praise. This base really brought them too many surprises, restored the regional network, and created a forum. They are even recruiting talents from all walks of life, and even intend to gradually restore some convenience measures. It can be seen that the person in charge here is really good-hearted.

Everyone is moving towards one place in order to build their own homeland together. Just thinking about it makes their blood boil.

Now that several people have decided, they will split up. They are really curious about this place and can't wait to learn more.

They went to the supervisor. The manager heard that they wanted to go to work quickly, but he didn't stop them, and took them to various places. The laundry room is full of ladies, and everyone's dirty clothes are collected and sent back after they are washed and dried. Don't underestimate this move. No matter how tiring they are working the first day, and they will have clean clothes to wear the next day. Someone will guarantee their lives. They are more willing to dedicate and protect the people here.

 But there is a washer and dryer here. The work is trivial, but not difficult to do. She is a clean and neat woman, and it didn't take long to get started. It's just that there are too many people and a lot of work here. The daughter-in-law worried that she would not be able to take care of the child, so she let the child follow the her husband and father-in-law. The child has been in the room since he was able to walk and run, and it is good to let him out now.

Professor Chen and the two students wanted to go to the research institute wholeheartedly, but they thought there was nothing here. Unexpectedly, there are all the laboratories here.

Professor Chen was not the first to come, and there were some familiar faces.

    "Old Chen, you're here too?" These were all their colleagues in the past, and they greeted happily when they saw acquaintances.

"It's really nice here, the problem of eating has been solved, and there are still thirty third-grade crystals every month."

These days spar is better than money. If one want to buy something rare, they have to pay with crystals.

Fang Cheng's base can guarantee everyone's minimum living standard, but there is also a supermarket, which is open once a week, and if they want to go there to buy things, they have to pay with crystals.

The convenience here is really exciting. Professor Xu said mysteriously. "Do you know who the academic leader here is?"

Before Professor Chen could guess, Professor Xu told him first: "It's old man Liu."

This is a professional master in the next city. They have attended professional conferences before.    

Professor Chen said: "What is the main research here now?"

He wants to get involved as soon as possible.    

Professor Xu said: "Increasing grain production is a major category. I focus on seafood and aquatic products. Professor Wang focuses on bracts and cereals. He did this before the end of the world."

Professor Chen is also in the food industry. Over the years, he has achieved good results in increasing the production of four-season rice and soybeans.

He planned to get a task later and immerse himself in the research. At this moment, old man Liu came in excitedly, and he didn't take care of himself very much when he started researching. His hair is disheveled, but scholars are used to this look.

All the people present were old acquaintances of old man Liu.

At this moment, old man Liu said excitedly: "The great news is that we have found the fountain of life. It can increase food production, shorten the cycle of food, and increase the nutrition of food."

When the people present heard, everyone changed their faces: "Really?"

They couldn't believe it at all, they were all engaged in academic research. This topic carries too much weight among scholars. 

Old man Liu nodded solemnly, and then simply told everyone the results of the laboratory test. Now everyone is not calm. 

Old man Liu looked at their colleagues with assistants, and felt a little envious. He has been training Liu Man, and he found some among ordinary people. He really taught them hand in hand. Not as convenient as they are. Old man Liu is now the backbone of the research institute. All the tasks of increasing grain production are on his shoulders.

"You will give me a few assistants later."

The work in the field cannot be done by one person. They want to choose the best seeds to grow. It is necessary to go to the field and drill the laboratory. 

As soon as Old Man Liu finished speaking, Professor Chen said, "I'll be your assistant."    

Professor Xu came first. He never expected Professor Chen to be so open-minded, and he was afraid that he would be left behind, so he hurriedly said: "And I, I will be your assistant too."

What they are most curious about now is the fountain of life. All are scholars. The mind is very pure. Being able to participate in this big project makes them willing to do anything. 

Even the two big professors are so excited, not to mention the juniors below, all of them are passionate, and they hope that Old Man Liu will choose them.

Old Man Liu finally said: "Don't make trouble, do the work in your hands. It's over."

They are all outstanding people who can resist performance, and it is shameful to come over to be his assistant, and finally choose two smart-looking students from among the students. 

Seeing that this matter failed, Professor Xu turned around and said, "Then you have to give me some fountain of life."

    "Me too." Professor Chen said.

    Several other professors are also busy rushing.