Chapter 6: Family

Fang Cheng drove to the courier station to take away the ten boxes of canned food, returned to the villa early, and called the water delivery man: "I'm here now, you can deliver it." Fang Cheng placed a big order. As soon as the water delivery person heard that someone else was there, he hurriedly delivered the goods, and brought over ten water purifiers and one hundred filter elements by the way.

Fang Cheng paid the money straight away.

Glancing at his watch, it was almost four o'clock in the afternoon and Xiao Qingshu still hadn't come back. He thought about it and called his mother.

The phone had already rang ten times, and when Fang Cheng thought she wouldn't get through, the other party answered the phone.

"Hello." His mother's voice came from the other end of the phone.

When Fang Cheng heard the voice, his heart trembled violently. To be honest, the relationship between Fang Cheng and his mother is not good. Her mother is a woman with a strong desire to control while his father is a playboy.

Fang's mother is a woman whose face is bigger than the sky. She also wanted to make trouble with Fang's father, but she couldn't find Fang's father at all. She vented all her grievances on Fang Cheng and her younger brother. Fang Cheng was sensible early on and was very upbeat, he was a "child of someone else's family". At that time, the relationship with his mother could still be maintained, and later his diary written in high school was found by his mother. When Fang's mother learned that her son was gay, she went hysterical and crazy, dragged him out of the house, and complained to all the neighbors , said her son was gay. Collect all the vicious words to insult him. Later, as long as he said one more word to the man, his mother would call him a pervert, cry bitterly or use self-harm to force Fangcheng to admit his mistakes, write a guarantee letter, and even stipulate that the guarantee letter should be posted on the gate so that everyone can supervise him. During the college entrance examination, he took his family's household registration booklet and went to the police station alone to obtain a certificate to separate the household registration. He didn't tell his family at all when he was taking the college entrance examination, and he never contacted his family after that. He has spent many years healing the pain of his original family, and he has not fully healed yet. Just like at this moment, he couldn't speak a word, his throat seemed to be choked.

After a long time, he said: "Mom."
When he said this word, he had to pause for a while before he could continue to find his voice.

"I'm in City C, you and my brother book tickets for tonight, and send the booking schedule to me, I'll pick you up."

He never contacted his mother, this phone call was not only a torment for him, maybe his mother too, he had imagined what it would be like to talk to his mother before. Maybe it was hysteria, maybe it was verbal abuse and ridicule, but he was wrong. His mother was very calm, and hung up the phone after call.

He didn't say if she would come or not, and Fang Cheng didn't ask either.

After hanging up the phone, his hand holding the phone was still shaking slightly.

At this time, Xu Yi's phone call came, which was the only phone call during the time he left Xu's house. Fang Cheng wanted to pick it up, but it rang once or twice and then hung up completely, as if he had accidentally dialed the wrong number. After he left in the previous life, Xu Yi never looked for him. To Xu Yi, he may be a transparent person.

At this moment Xiao Qingshu came in from the outside, parked the car outside the gate, his eyes were still excited, and said: "Look at this car." It is indeed a luxury car, the experience of driving on it is very comfortable, and the view is also clearer, far from being comparable to his 200,000 car! Xiao Qingshu is a car lover, and he has been excited since the test drive. His energy has not passed yet, and he said: "The procedures for both cars have been completed. There is another one at the 4S shop tomorrow. You are too late I'm in a hurry. Otherwise, the two of us will be able to drive back. We haven't got insurance yet, when will we get it done." If such an expensive car gets scratched, it will be very distressing.

Fang Cheng said: "Go and drive back tomorrow, I will pick up my mother and brother."

Xiao Qingshu and Fang Cheng were classmates in high school. He knows more about Fangcheng than anyone else. At that time, Fang Cheng cut off all connections in a decisive way, which admired him. Unexpectedly, Fang Cheng took the initiative to talk about this matter now.

"What's the matter?" Xiao Qingshu came out of the frenzy of buying a car, looked at Fang Cheng and said, "Are you really stimulated?"

"Hey, men with two legs are everywhere in the world, just look for them after breaking up."

Not mentioning this, Fang Cheng cheered up, "I'll take you to see the installed operating room." Let him, a professional surgeon, take a look.

When Xiao Qingshu heard what Fang Cheng said, he also became interested.

"Okay."

He already knew that Fang Cheng had installed a professional operating room. It was recommended by the decorator, but he was shocked when he actually opened the room.

It is clearly a small operating room, with surgical disinfection lamps, operating tables, surgical knives, and various disinfection items, oxygen cylinders, a full set of ECG monitoring charts, anesthesia supplies, and operating room-level negative pressure air conditioners.
Xiao Qingshu's eyes widened.

"Don't tell me to use this room as a secret room, I won't allow it."

Although rich and self-willed, using a professional-level medical operating room is too violent.

"Oh."

"You can install another room, just fool around."

Fang Cheng said that opening the secret room and script killing is just a rhetoric, which is actually to create a private refuge for the coming apocalypse. After Xiao Qingshu finished looking, he went directly to a guest room. Fangcheng wanted to open a farmhouse before, and every room was comparable to a five-star hotel. The room is luxurious and has everything. What Xiao Qingshu likes most is the bed. It is very comfortable to lie on. He may not have had a good rest for a long time because of cyber violence. It is a rare time to come here.

Xiao Qingshu said: "Then I will go back to the room to rest."

Fang Cheng also returned to his room . His room was on the first floor, next to the kitchen. It is also very convenient to go to the warehouse. Finally reunited with his good friend, he could let go of his heart that had been hanging for many days, and fell asleep. He hasn't been getting enough rest lately, and he was almost fatigued when driving during the day. He also wanted to take a complete rest, but the end of the world was always on his mind, and he didn't dare to relax for a moment.

The bed and pillows in the room were very comfortable, but Fang Cheng still couldn't sleep well because he was preoccupied with other things. It was already two o'clock in the morning when he woke up, and Fang Cheng went online immediately. There are not a few people who are still online in the second half of the night, and all contemporary young people are night owls.

Fangcheng logged into the review system bought on the black market, and released a message: The end of the world is coming, everyone pay attention to safety, and stock up as soon as possible.

Then spent another 500,000 yuan to buy a navy. Let this news spread quickly, there are still three days before the end of the world.

In the middle of the night, a panic-stricken news suddenly spread virally, and the entire Internet exploded in an instant.