Chapter 42: Signal Restored

Fang Cheng went back to hug Zai Zai, the little guy hummed, very unhappy and kicked his calf several times vigorously.

Fang Cheng turned his face and kissed the baby's chubby cheek. Knowing that his son is still young, he still couldn't help explaining to Zai Zai: "Father has something to do, so I'll spend time with you when I'm free."

He don't know if his son understood it or not, and then he smiled beautifully. Fang Cheng held the baby in one hand, and then went to make milk powder for him to drink.

The little guy was so focused on drinking the milk. After a while, he drank up the 50 ml of milk. For a baby of his age, he eats a lot, and now he is holding his hands down.

However, when the milky white baby was softly attached to his arms, Fang Cheng still felt a little happy. This was the little guy who was connected by his blood.

Fang Cheng's ability is limited, if he lives in a small place to avoid the world, he can live comfortably. But he has Zai Zai, so that he will not live in vain this time, and make some contributions to society. He hopes that all order will be restored as soon as possible, so that children can also have a happy childhood, instead of being driven into a corner by zombies to breathe hard .

Fang Cheng was coaxing the child, and soon Xiao Qingshu came over, with a happy face, and said: "I have good news for you."

His voice trembled a little when he spoke, which showed that he was really excited.

Fang Cheng glanced at him and said, "What good news?"

Xiao Qingshu said, "Our people actually have a complete team of 300 people who are engineers for network informatization. They said that as long as they are given enough support, they can restore the network signal."

"Really?"

The voice in Fang Cheng is also a little higher. In the era of highly developed information technology, the importance of the network goes without saying.

The reason why everyone can live in such chaos is because everyone's information is not circulating. Never underestimate the wisdom of ordinary people. Once everyone is united, the situation will definitely be stronger than it is now.

Xiao Qingshu said: "It can't be restored to what it was before, but there can be a local area network."

But that's enough to make him excited. As long as the signal can be restored, they can know what's going on outside without leaving their home.

He never thought that there are such talents in his jurisdiction, it is simply crouching tiger, hidden dragon.*

(T/N: talented people in a low key manner)

Fang Cheng said decisively: "Immediately give them all the support, whether it is asking for money, food or equipment.

"I'll take charge."

Ever since Xiao Qingshu awakened his power, he seemed to have endless strength every day. Taking the initiative to fight against things.

Fang Cheng also met the technical leaders of their team. If there is no end of the world, they will be scholars all their lives and have no chance to contact people like Fang Cheng. The person in charge looked very serious, and with full support from their side.
"We will try to restore the regional network signal within half a month." Some signal base stations have been destroyed, and they have to do a lot of things.

Fang Cheng said: "Please."

The leader of network technology was also a little moved, as they were also very cautious in technology, the guy who was working as a zombie detector at the beginning died after getting into trouble because of a big tree. This was a wake-up call for everyone on the team.

But since the leader was changed here, things have changed here. As long as one work, they can eat and wear warmth. They also observed for a period of time before revealing their identities. They didn't expect to get support all at once, which shows that they didn't believe in the wrong person.

...

Ten days passed in a flash, the network signal was restored, and they established a C city forum. It is divided into five blocks: living area, help-seeking area, skill learning area, irrigation and complaint area, and self-recommendation area.

This kind of forum seems too old, and suddenly dreams of decades ago, like returning to the era when computers were just popularized.

Although several areas of the forum are simple and rude, the technical support is very strong and will not be dropped easily. Since the signal was restored, Fang Cheng and the others have sent people to distribute leaflets in various places. There are two sentences on the leaflet that the network signal has been restored, and a special website is attached.

Now even the people who never went downstairs, rushed to hear the propaganda.

Others hold their laptops and look around for a place to charge them.

As the administrators of the forum, Fang Cheng and the others depended on the number of people online at the same time, from a few dozen technicians at the beginning to more than a thousand. More than two thousand, and then thirty to forty thousand.

The originally empty board was filled with various posts.

"Which big guy restored the network signal, I'm a slippery knee online."

"This year has passed, it seems that a century has passed."

"We can be regarded as witnessing history. We can talk to our future generations about what happened back this day."

"A lot of people in the self-recommendation area have already submitted their resumes, and I want to go too."

"I don't have any special skills in the end of the world, but I want to make a living."

"Think about it, there must be special skills."

More and more people are online. Influx into various posts, the city that used to be like an isolated island is not alone all of a sudden.

The title of the top post reads: Congratulations, we are still alive!