Chapter 49: Level 5 Zombie

What Fangcheng is most concerned about now is the breeding farm of their base, which is located in the outskirts of the city and covers an area of ​​3,000 square meters. In addition to raising pigs, there are also some poultry such as chickens and ducks, but there are not many chickens and ducks. There are more fat pigs.

Now it's their base, and they can have a meal of meat every now and then.

The last time the supermarket opened, the meat of a pig was only 300 catties, which was really not enough. The residents here didn't know who was so vicious, and they directly broadcast live stewed pork belly online on the forum. His pork blind box is very good. It is a serious and three-layered meat, which is very attractive.

Not only were the more than three million people who were synchronously online in the forum screaming, even Fangcheng was a little hungry. He went back to the mountain and asked Aunt Liu to cook a meal of braised pork and extravagantly steamed a large pot of rice. Eating with soup, he ate three bowls of rice by himself. The satisfaction of eating rice with meat is unmatched by any food.

Fang Cheng came to visit the pig farm, and Liu Man was old man Liu's closed disciple. He now learns how to raise pigs. Mixed in the pig farm all day long. In just a few months, he lost a lot of weight.

 Seeing Fang Cheng coming, Liu Man was quite happy.  "How is it? This place is okay isn't it?!"

He reported that the pork here is a new breed, and it will be ready for slaughter in three months. Big pigs can weigh four to five hundred catties, and the meat is hard, but it tastes good after cooking and is rich in nutrition.

Liu Man said proudly: "Now there are more than 70 big pigs, and another three hundred pigs will be slaughtered in a month!"

He also has a lot of small piglets, and every day he sees the piglets eating sweet potato stalks. They are raise comfortably and easily gets fat.

 Fang Cheng said: "You have to take care of yourself too! Aunt Liu left you a braised pork yesterday!"

The pig farm is an important property of their group. With so many pigs, half a city can be exchanged outside. Although there are several technicians and helpers. But Liu Man is not at ease with anyone, and he will live here for a week. Occasionally, he goes back to take a bath, leave after eating, and basically don't spend the night on the mountain. Aunt Liu was a little worried, but she couldn't say anything. Fang Cheng saw it in his eyes and kept it in his heart.

    Liu Man said: "Brothers are busy, I am too embarrassed to be idle, besides, I am quite happy here!"

This is the truth. After graduating from university, he worked a few jobs, opened a restaurant, and barely made ends meet for so many years. Now that he has the opportunity, relying on his old classmates, he can also be independent, so he must work hard. He is not as skilled as Xiang Yizhou, he can still do logistics work.

Fang Cheng said: "Well, if there is anything missing, just tell me!"

On the surface, Xiao Qingshu is the leader of the outside world, but Fang Cheng is a well-deserved central figure, and even Xiao Qingshu sometimes encounters people who don't understand. He have to discuss everything with him.

    Liu Man nodded.

Fang Cheng walked around here for a while and then went back. He discussed with Liu Man that next time the supermarket opened, he would kill five pigs and send them there. Just sit down and go back! Fang Cheng went back to the mountain and took a bath. He saw Xiao's father and Xiao's mother on the mountain, Fang's mother and Aunt Liu were all around the baby. The little guy seemed to have seen the world, and he's not at all afraid. They just played with his child with small toys.

As soon as Fang Cheng passed by, the baby saw him and groaned for a hug.

    The people around were a little jealous: "This child really loves to cling to you!"

    For example, Xiao's father and Xiao's mother couldn't catch Xiao Qingshu's figure, otherwise they would definitely urge him to give birth to a child for his parents to play with. It's best to be as beautiful and cute as Fang Cheng's child.

As soon as Fang Cheng held the little boy in his arms, he saw that the little boy wrinkled his nose, looking a bit disgusted.

Fang Cheng smiled and said. "Boy, Dad has taken a bath!"

 The people next to him looked surprised, Fang Cheng explained: "I guess I just came back from the pig farm and got the smell on me!"

He took a shower. But his son can still smell it.

    The adults next to him laughed and said, "Children have the most sensitive noses. Use more bath liquid and rub them vigorously!"

Fang Cheng had no choice but to go back to take a bath, change all his clothes, and use towel to dry his hair. The little guy just followed him. Fang Cheng had nothing to do with his son, just as he wanted to play, he saw Xiao Qingshu came back with a serious expression on his face. He is now in charge outside and usually stays at the base. Why come back suddenly?

Xiao Qingshu didn't care about the small talk, and directly asked Fang Cheng to go to the meeting room as he had something to say.

    When Fang Cheng went to the conference room, Xiao Qingshu said: "Xu Liang's self-defense team killed a zombie, a level five zombie!"

The old man they met on the way to pick up Xiao's father and mother was a level five zombie. They have already mutated into human beings, and only turn into zombies when they are specially stimulated, and they are very difficult to deal with, which left a deep impression on them.

Now that the Self-Defense Forces killed a Level 5 zombie, people immediately sounded the alarm. These days, not only vegetables and plants can evolve, but zombies have also been evolving rapidly. They cannot let their guard down for a moment.