Chapter 20: Pervert

They got out of the car as soon as they arrived on the gas station but they were surrounded by several men, who looked them up and down, and asked"Where are you from?"

Fang Cheng said, "We are from City C. We want to go back to our hometown, it is convenient to add a Oil?"

One of the men said: "Three third-level crystals, you can add one more time."

Xiao Qingshu took a breath, it is not easy to save his life in the last days, he said three third-level crystals . Is it so easy to encounter level three zombies?

Xiao Qingshu said: "We don't have any."

The man in the gas station looked at the two of them, thought for a while and then smiled and said, "Hey, then you can exchange supplies."

The two of them didn't bring much water and food, After some bargaining, they finally decided to add oil once with five packs of instant noodles.

Fang Cheng went to get them instant noodles. But he said: "The person who is responsible today didn't come back. He went out to do some errands, and he came back after an hour. You just came from outside. Tell us inside what's going on in the city now."

They were surrounded and both Fang Cheng and Xiao Qingshu had a bad premonition in their hearts. These people took their food, but they didn't leave them and wanted to blackmail them. But at the moment, he didn't tear their face apart.

Xiao Qingshu glanced at Fang Cheng. Seeing that Fang Cheng remained calm, he was a little relieved.

They were then taken into a dormitory. In the last days, many men and women squeezed in here. There was a bit of panic in the eyes looking at them, and there was an indescribable smell in the air.

Then the man who led them led them into the office. There were five other people besides the two of them.

These five people stood there like a silent threat.

The leader said: "Everyone here calls me Brother Chang. The world is in chaos now, and it's not peaceful to go outside. People are haunted by zombies. Once you encounter a person, your life will be lost. I advise you not to go outside. It's better to stay in a safe place. Although I'm not as good as those big powers here, I'm still number one here. You two guys just follow us." While speaking, Brother Chang's palm suddenly appeared There was a fire.

The pony boy next to him said: "Haven't you seen it before, our brother Chang is a flame ability user. Zombies will fuck off when they see him. Ordinary people want to come, but we don't let them join. You don't know what is good or bad."

The younger brother was reprimanded by Brother Chang, and then he said with a smile: "Hey, what are you talking about, these people are all my distinguished guests." Then he said to Fang Cheng: "I'm joking, my subordinates have no rules." He and a few of his subordinates sang together.

Fang Cheng said: "I'm sorry, there are elders waiting for us at home, there is really no way to stay."

Brother Chang didn't expect that they would still be so obsessed with his good words. His complexion was not very good, but he didn't say anything, let the two of them think about it, and they went outside.

After the people left, Xiao Qingshu felt a little regretful. When they left, they brought a barrel of gasoline in the car, which could last more than 300 kilometers. It's just that he was reluctant to use gasoline on the road. He didn't expect to find that he was here to stay after he got down.

Fang Cheng said: "It's probably because of the car."

They drove out directly in an off-road vehicle, this car is the star of the off-road vehicle, and now it's the end of the world, this kind of car makes people jealous. They don't necessarily want to win them over sincerely, first courtesy and then soldiers. If they don't let go after a while, they will probably be taught a lesson.

"Then what should we do now?" Xiao Qingshu is used to relying on Fang Cheng now.

Fang Cheng said: "Find an opportunity to escape later, and release the people here as well."

These people are all kept by Brother Chang and the others by various means.

Before the apocalypse, Brother Chang was an inconspicuous little person. After the end of the world, he awakened his ability, but instead used this ability to oppress the people.

Hearing Fang Cheng's words, Xiao Qingshu said, "Then let's act separately."

Xiao Qingshu was rebellious in his bones, and there was a kind of fear that the world would not be chaotic, but he suppressed it before, and now he heard Fang Cheng say that, and there was a hidden excitement.

Xiang Yizhou has a fire ability, so he didn't see anything different. People with abilities are stronger than ordinary people, but they are not at the level of heaven-defying. Their exaggerated performance can only fool some ordinary people who don't understand.

Xiao Qingshu then went out and took the initiative to chat with Brother Chang. Fang Cheng came out and talked to the men and women on the bunk outside

"How long have you been here?"

"Two days."

These people had horror in their eyes, and they were all in the car when the zombies surrounded them. Seeing such a scene is really frightening!

Later, they were brought back by Brother Chang and the others. When they heard the news, they hurried out of the city, lacking in supplies. There was no gas in the car either. Rather than being gnawed by zombies, it would be better to surrender Brother Chang and the others. A large number of people seems to be able to embolden themselves.

Brother Chang and the others did not provide them with food or drink, and repeatedly exaggerated the danger outside. In order to survive, these people inevitably have to provide various values. But Brother Chang is gay, those handsome men have been hinted at by Brother Chang. Just now, there was one person who couldn't bear it, so he followed... This made everyone more uneasy. In fact, they had realized that they were on a pirate ship, but they couldn't get out with one foot in.