Chapter 21

As much as he wanted to say that he was on a wonderful vacation, in reality, he was no better than being unemployed, it was just a normal Sunday for a student who had taken a leave of absence from school.

“Woo-Jin! You got cast in Song Jae-Hee’s movie this time?”

He hadn’t been home for quite some time, so Woo-Jin had been sleeping in even though it was already rather late now. Ultimately, he had to get up because his younger sister shook him awake. The only thing he was in his half-awake state was the face of his overly excited younger sister.

“Huh, what?”

“The day before yesterday, Song Jae-Hee posted a photo on her social media saying that it was from a get-together in Busan for the last day of shooting for her movie, and you were in the picture.”

After hearing what his sister had said, Woo-Jin recalled the photo that Song Jae-Hee wanted to post on her social media for publicity purposes, before nodding absent-mindedly. Woo-Hee sighed as she watched her brother rub his half-closed eyes with his disheveled hair. She thought to herself about how other celebrities had editorial pictures of them waking up in the morning, but her brother was just an ordinary person.

“If I had known that you were shooting with Song Jae-Hee, I would have asked you to get her autograph for me! Now that the shooting is over, when will you see her again? When you see her again in the future, can you please get me an autograph~? Please?”

As a fan of Song Jae-Hee, Woo-Hee was very upset that she had missed such a good opportunity to get Jae-Hee’s autograph. She even felt resentful towards her brother who never told her anything about the movies he was cast in.

“Ah, Jae-Hee unni! If I had known earlier, I could’ve seen her under the excuse of visiting my brother over the weekend. I’ve always wanted to cry out ‘milky skin Song Jae-Hee’ in front of her!”

Woo-Hee, who was always focused on unimportant things , buried her face in both hands, and fell to the side. Woo-Jin got up from his seat and glanced at his younger sister who was sobbing for her Jae-Hee unni. He walked over to his still unpacked carry-on bag and opened it. He took out the script, which was right at the top, turned the page, and pulled out a piece of paper before handing it to Woo-Hee.

“What’s that?” Woo-Hee asked.

The moment her brother held out the paper, Woo-Hee noticed what it was. She smiled and made a baby voice, trying to sound cute. She quickly scanned the white sheet of paper that had Song Jae-Hee’s autograph and some words written on it in her elegant handwriting. At the bottom of her autograph, these words were written: ‘Study hard, Chae Woo-Hee! ^^’.

“It’s truly amazing that you became a celebrity! Life is truly beautiful~!”

Woo-Hee took the paper with both hands and held the piece of paper with Song Jae-Hee’s autograph to her chest as she smiled so brightly, feeling ecstatic.

“Do you want me to get you Kwon Sung-Min’s autograph too?”

“No! I don’t want it.”

“Why not?”

Woo-Jin found it strange how his younger sister was not interested in Kwon Sung-Min when he was becoming more and more popular among female students.

“There are a lot of rumors about him being a player. Regardless of how handsome they are, I don’t like guys like that.”

Whether or not it was because of the trauma caused by her father, Woo-Hee had strict standards when it came to that. Be it male or female celebrities, she was prejudiced against celebrities with a dishonest image. The reason why she was exceptionally fond of Song Jae-Hee was because of her bright and clean image that the latter had ever since she was a child actress.