Chapter 100

“Okay! That concludes Hanryang Doryeong’s last performance and once again, he managed to leave people in tears. SnowflakeFairy, this is your first time watching Hanryang Doryeong’s performance live, can you tell us your thoughts?”

“Oh…the biggest reason as to why I came here today was so that I can listen to him sing live. From my experience, if you listen to a song through TV, you can’t really say that you listened to it properly because there’s nothing better than listening to a singer’s voice live. In my opinion…I’m really glad I decided to come but at the same time, maybe I shouldn’t have come. I’m probably going to get eliminated, right?”

Snowflake Fairy quickly accepted defeat. She said that if she could vote, then she would unconditionally vote for Hanryang Doryeong because she sensed that no one here remembered her performance. In this situation, Snowflake Fairy confidently acknowledged her defeat. However, Snowflake Fairy didn’t lose confidence because she didn’t lose due to her lack of talent, but because her opponent was trully skilled.

“Voting time is over. Will Hanryang Doryeong keep his position as the masked king or will someone new ascend to the throne! The winner is…”

Woo-Jin already knew the results, but this time, his heart started beating quickly. It was similar to the feeling of worrying all night that he might’ve written down the wrong answer after thinking that he did well on his exam, or writing the wrong name on his exam script.

“The Doryeong that dreams of being a Hanryang has won five times with the score of 96 to 3! Hanryang Doryeong has managed to keep his position. It’s the same score as the first time he was crowned king. Was this all planned?”

When Gam Sung-Joo asked the question while the audience members were cheering, Hanryang Doryeong shook his head. If he had the ability to do that, then he would take all 99 votes instead of giving up three votes.

“I’ll be having an official conversation with Hanryang Doryeong later on, so please wait outside the stage for now.”

The process of Hanryang Doryeong leaving the show was going to happen after Snowflake Fairy removes her mask. When Hanryang Doryeong left the stage while wearing his golden mask, Snowflake Fairy covered her face bashfully with her hands.

“Now! Snowflake Fairy, please remove your mask and reveal your identity!”

"Noooo, I don't want to! I want to leave it on."

“I’m sure the audience here and those who are watching from home already know who you are.”

When Gam Sung-Joo said that, Snowflake Fairy must’ve given up because she sighed, turned around and started removing her mask.

“The Warm Snowflake Fairy is none other than one of Korea’s best vocalists, Na Yu-Ri, who debuted 18 years ago!”

When Snowflake Fairy removed her mask, Gam Sung-Joo started listing her debut song as well as her best hit songs, but Na Yu-Ri approached him and quietly covered his mouth.

“It's embarrassing so please don't say anymore.”

Since Na Yu-Ri only received three votes, she felt embarrassed to continue listening to him.

“If I had known that I was going to get embarrassed like this, I wouldn’t have agreed to come. But my curiosity got the better of me. Honestly, three votes is a little messed up isn’t it? Wait, no! I understand why I got three votes because even I wouldn’t have voted for myself. Thank you for the three votes.”

Na Yu-Ri felt ashamed and didn’t know what to do because she expressed resentment at first and then immediately acknowledged her loss. Not only was she a talented singer, but she was famous for her innocent and cute personality, so everyone looked at her happily.