Chapter 71

“It must be Woo-Jin’s fans' first time doing something like this, but isn’t it amazing how they’ve prepared everything in such a systematic way? Usually, inexperienced fans would be uncoordinated and confused but that was absolutely not the case today.”

Despite being perfectly prepared, sometimes fans would become overly excited when they meet their favorite actors in person at the filming site and go overboard with their actions. However, the members of Wish Baragi had nailed it perfectly, even in the way they behaved. They didn’t just fawn over Woo-Jin – they were also thrilled to meet the other actors but did not kick up a huge fuss.

“Come to think of it, I’m getting a little scared.” As Park Yeon-Ah was applying the handmade hand cream that was given to her by Wish Baragi, she rolled her eyes at Kang Min-Ho after hearing what he said and told him off.

“What are you saying? At least put down the black garlic extract you’re drinking right now if you’re going to say that. I was talking to the president of Wish Baragi earlier and when I thanked her for all this and said it must’ve been difficult, she said that Woo-Jin’s manager and fashion coordinator helped them out a lot. She said they were only thinking about how not to disgrace Woo-Jin. How can they be so nice and humble? I’ve never been envious of other people’s fandoms before, but I’m a little envious today.”

Park Yeon-Ah was misunderstanding something. Ma Do-Hee had spoken the truth, but if they were to look back at the situation, the actors would see that these girls were well-aware of how a celebrity would be criticized for their fans’ actions. The barags were very familiar with the standards and knew for a fact that they would be thoroughly scrutinized, so they had prepared by learning from the past mistakes people had made.

Blue Fit’s anti-fans had heavily criticized Blue Hole’s food truck from yesterday and it had caused displeasure amongst the fans of the other actors of the drama. While treating the actors and staff members who had been working hard to a great meal was a nice gesture and the other fans were thankful for that, Blue Hole’s love for their oppas had been too excessive and they had overdone it.

People felt that it was too much of them to plaster Blue Fit’s logos and photos everywhere when it wasn’t a promotional event for Blue Fit’s music or a variety TV program with Blue Fit as guest stars. It was fine for them to say things along the lines of ‘Please take good care of Lee Min-Soo,’ but they were mocked for saying ‘Best actor Lee Min-Soo! God of acting!’.

To put it bluntly, there were so many great actors in City of Shadows and yet they had the audacity to call Lee Min-Soo the ‘god of acting.’ Additionally, the main lead Chae Woo-Jin and Lee Min-Soo were the same age and the former had been getting praised by the media for his peak performance, so people wondered what Blue Hole was trying to insinuate.

Despite getting criticized like this, everyone knew that Blue Hole would probably repeat the same behavior again the next time around. Blue Hole was a fandom with a strong sense of superiority because of Blue Fit’s popularity. Because they perceived other people’s complaints as jealousy and groundless criticisms, they kept making the same mistakes and received the same criticisms. In fact, there had been quite a number of people who became anti-fans of Blue Fit because of Blue Hole.

On the other hand, Wish Baragi’s barags were clearly aware of what kind of anti-fans they themselves were and hated the idea of anti-fans like themselves sticking closely to Chae Woo-Jin. At the very least, they didn’t want to be the reason why people became Chae Woo-Jin’s anti-fans. Since acting was not a one-man job, they had prepared the boxed lunches and gifts in the hopes that Chae Woo-Jin would get along with the other actors and work in a comfortable environment. They had even put in all the time and effort into preparing Lee Min-Soo’s boxed lunch, just that it lacked love.