Chapter 74

Park Hyun-Man had been worried that Park Eun-Soo would get a heart attack after watching the latest episode of the drama, but she was rather excited by the end of the episode.

“Dramas these days are just like movies. The final scene of the episode looked very cool, wasn’t it?”

“Exactly. In the past, I was astonished to even see CGI ducks awkwardly floating in the pool, but this is nothing compared to that. But still,  Woo-Jin must have had a rather hard time shooting it.”

The husband and wife duo was convinced without a doubt that Woo-Jin’s scene was edited with CGI. As such, they were delighted to see favorable reviews about that amazing scene. However, they had a sad look on their face when they imagined Woo-Jin hooked to wires and suspended in the air while acting out that scene. They didn’t know much about shooting, but they knew that wirework wasn’t easy.

“By the way, looking at Louie gave me an idea for a design.” Park Eun-Soo smiled bashfully as she took out her design sketchbook and did a rough sketch. The clasp of the necklace that was made up of dozens of tiny square pendants looked very fancy.

“It’ll be opera length [1] and you can switch between one or two layers with this clasp. You can also make it into a lariat necklace by placing the clasp anywhere in the middle. What do you think?”

Park Eun-Soo had been a self-taught jewelry designer for a long time and she was good at her job. She had won several awards in jewelry design competitions, so even a rough sketch shouldn’t be underestimated.

“Hmm, it caught me by surprise but I can tell you were the one who designed it.”

“What’s wrong with my design?” Park Eun-Soo knew her issues better than anyone else but she feigned ignorance and scowled. 

“It’s fancy, albeit too fancy at times. This design is clean but people can tell it’s your design by looking at the clasp. It’s good to have a distinctive style that is uniquely yours. It’ll look good if with some minor touch-ups.”

“Don’t you think it’s similar to Louie’s character? He stirs up your protective instinct because he looks weak, but he is actually stronger than anyone. I want to express the various sides of a person and its changes.”

As Park Eun-Soo watched her son's movies and dramas, she began to differentiate between her son and her son's characters. Park Eun-Soo is less flustered now as compared to before when seeing her son on TV. These days, she enjoys watching the drama while analyzing Jin-Woo's character, and she would share it with Woo-Jin.

“It’s more similar to Woo-Jin compared to Louie. Woo-Jin looks so good that the marketing department keeps pushing for him to be our model.” Choi Min-Woo smiled happily and said that he was put in a very awkward situation because of that.

“I’ve been hearing similar stories from other people too. The designers have also been saying that they’d like Woo-Jin to be their model for the upcoming brand which they’ll be launching. I find it so hilarious every time people tell me that I look like Chae Woo-Jin.”

Both of them had not revealed their relationship with Chae Woo-Jin to the company. Only a few board members had attended their wedding, so unless they told people about it, there was no way any of them would know about their relationship. These board members were trusted friends of Choi Min-Woo and they were aware of his wishes, so they wouldn’t tell others about it.

Thus, the staff only knew that Park Eun-Soo had a son and a daughter. Every time they saw her, they would comment on how similar she looked like Chae Woo-Jin and asked if they were related. Whenever that happened, Park Eun-Soo would neither affirm nor deny it. She simply replied, ‘I get that a lot.’