Chapter 64

In Huntsman, only the killers were allowed to tear off the name tags of the victims. Tearing off the name tag of any of the clients would get them disqualified from the game. Ji Sung-Jin got disqualified for tearing off the name tag of one of the clients, HHwa, resulting in Woo-Jin having to struggle all by himself.

Woo-Jin was initially cautious from not knowing the other client’s identity. However, following Ji Sung-Jin’s disqualification, he threw away his hesitation and tore off the other players’ name tags. So in that sense, Ji Sung-Jin had somewhat done his part.

On the other hand, the clients and victims had to find the safe[1] before the killer caught them. The client would win if he found the safe before the killer caught all the victims, and the victims would win if they found the safe before the clients did without being caught by the killer. Last but not least, the killer would win if he managed to eliminate all the victims before either team found the safe.

However, Woo-Jin had ripped off the last victim, Kim Jung-Guk’s name tag by a hair’s breadth right before Kang Min-Ho found the safe.

— I was shocked when I saw Genie kicking the wall before spinning once in the air during his fight against Kim Jung-Guk.

└ You weren’t the only one. Even Kim Jung-Guk had become like a paper tiger in front of Genie oppa. I was totally blown away when they swarmed in from all directions to grab Genie oppa, and he grabbed Lim Kwang-Soo’s shoulder to leap before running away. Even my brother was stunned after complaining the entire time since I started watching Huntsman after hogging the TV remote.

— I think it was certainly a good thing he appeared on Huntsman. Previously, I tried to pique my mom’s interest and told her about Genie, but to no avail. However, when she watched Huntsman today, she inquired about him and told me to inform her about Genie’s upcoming movie or drama. Previously, when I told her to watch Glooming Day with me, it had fallen on deaf ears.

└ There is nothing better than going on variety TV programs and acting in dramas to make your face known to the public. But I wonder what made CEO Jang change his mind this time around and tell Woo-Jin to go on Huntsman.

└ They must have been really desperate to send Genie on a show that’s already lost its appeal.

— To the commenter above, what you’re saying is kind of weird, though? What’s there for Genie to be desperate about?

└ To be honest, I may be a fan of Genie, but many things that happened previously on Do You Know Us? were too forced and fake. He pretended to run into the waste paper old man by chance, and even things on Huntsman were scripted – do you think Kim Jung-Guk would get caught that easily? Everybody knows that they were secretly colluding, and it’s a well-known fact that they must have reshot the scene if it didn’t turn out well. In any case, as a fan, I’m kind of disappointed that they’re excessively trying to get the public’s attention.

It was a recognized fact that not everybody in the same group would feel the same way. However, everybody who had joined the Fancafe had some sort of basic affection for Woo-Jin. It was an irreplaceable first principle. However, members trying to ignore this principle started appearing in Wish Baragi.

— Sometimes, this place is like a nest of fanaticism. Regardless of how good Genie is, let’s fangirl over him in moderation. I don’t even know if the fans here are half as caring and devoted to their families as they are to Genie.

└ It’s only been two weeks since you joined and you are already writing such comments the minute you got promoted? What audacity!! Don’t worry about others, but if you have time and love in your heart to write something like this, you must be really good to your family, huh?