Chapter 107

It was spring, but his inability to feel it represented his state of mind. “What does your spring look like?”

Woo-Jin asked Hyun-Min.

“For me, as long as I’m with my Ggong, it’s always spring for me,” he answered.

He nicknamed his girlfriend ‘Ggong’ because her last name was ‘Gong,’ and appeared as if just thinking about her made him happy. However, when he looked at Woo-Jin in front of him, a wry smile appeared on his face as he grumbled that the reality was winter.

“By the way, are you filming something historical this time?” Hyun-Min asked.

“Why?” Woo-Jin asked.

“Everyone looked at your hair and guessed it,” he answered.

“Well, no matter what I do, I think I’ll do a historical film while in this state,” Woo-Jin said.

After returning from her vacation, even Hwang Yi-Young was against Woo-Jin getting a haircut, so he didn’t really care anymore. After meeting with Director Yoon Seon, he started thinking about many things, and even though he was constantly thinking about Prince Myeong-Hwan from Red Enemy, he had a hard time making a decision.

Woo-Jin started becoming curious about how Director Yoon Seon was going to express the spring that he thought of and how he was going to show it to the people, so he started rewatching the movies that the director filmed a long time ago. There were a few he watched before and others that he’d never watched. After watching the director’s recent movies, Woo-Jin was left with a feeling of comfort and consolation and realized that the director looked at people kindly. Red Enemy was probably going to be like that too, which was why Woo-Jin became even more curious. Will people be able to feel spring even after watching a movie that had a tragic ending?

Ding~!

When Woo-Jin received a text notification, Hyun-Min was more interested than he was.

“Who’s the guy that’s been sending you petty texts recently?”

“Just some guy. He’s a persistent and passionate person,” Woo-Jin answered.

Woo-Jin checked his phone, wondering what the text would say this time. After his last meeting with Director Yoon Seon, he occasionally texted and emailed Woo-Jin. He sent all the materials he collected about Prince Myeong-Hwan and even reported about the film set currently being built and the film's progress.

When Woo-Jin sent a reply asking why he would make preparations for the film when the main character hadn’t been decided yet, the director replied with a crying emoticon. After he met with Woo-Jin, the director claimed to be inspired by him and sent new content that was going to be added to the script. The scene was about Prince Myeong-Hwan learning the sword dance from Seol Ha, and while reading it, Woo-Jin couldn’t help but recall the past, which made him smile.

That was when he realized what Director Yoon Seon meant when he mentioned the spring that Prince Myeong-Hwan couldn’t feel. The faint warmth that he felt was like spring.

“Oh HNa?”

Woo-Jin read the unfamiliar name on the text message.

“Is she the same Oh HNa that used to be a child actor?” Hyun-Min asked.

“Probably? If I get cast as the main character, then Oh HNa will be my partner,” Woo-Jin said.

After the audition for Queen Yoon finished, Director Yoon Seon told Woo-Jin the name of the person finalized for that role through a text message.

“Oh HNa? Not bad. She turned 21 this year, so you two should be able to get along, and even though she has that smart and coy image, it should be fine since she’s pretty and good at acting,” Hyun-Min explained.