Chapter 40

Wish Baragi increased their membership count to 30,000 in just a span of three weeks after DS recognized them as Chae Woo-Jin's official Fancafe. Since they started with 5,000 members and already had photos of Woo-Jin back when he was with TM, Wish Baragi naturally stood out amongst the newer Fancafes.

As the saying goes – 'You have to spend money to make money,' it was only natural that the Fancafe, which had plenty of members and materials, attracted more people. This naturally led to the continuous cycle of posts and materials being uploaded in earnest every day. Quite a number of people signed up because they were interested in Woo-Jin, even though they were not exactly fans.

The most surprising thing was that DS had been quick to recognize Wish Baragi as Woo-Jin's official Fancafe, which was a very unusual move. Normally, after a DS artist debuted, there would be several Fancafes made for them. Only after at least two years of observation would DS then pick out one of the Fancafes to be their official one. In comparison, the speed of recognition of Wish Baragi as the official Fancafe was unprecedented.

Needless to say, DS' CEO Jang Su-Hwan had become a very popular figure among the members of Wish Baragi. However, 'Mr. Kang' and 'Fashion Coordinator Hwang' were the runner ups behind Chae Woo-Jin in terms of popularity because Kang Ho-Soo and Hwang Yi-Young had joined the Fancafe on behalf of Woo-Jin, and they served as the fastest and most accurate sources of information for the members of the cafe. In other words, the members of Wish Baragi acknowledged them as the unofficial admins of the group.

The day after Woo-Jin had done the photo shoot with Biltman, Hwang Yi-Young had subtly advertised it in the Fancafe, spreading the news to his fans. She had also posted a couple of candid photos of Woo-Jin such as the one that was taken when he was getting his makeup touched up after changing into a suit, as well as the one that they took of him while he was focused on putting on the cufflinks.

To his fans, who had been thirsty for more information about Chae Woo-Jin's activities after Death Hill, this was akin to rain after a drought, and it became the center of discussion amongst fans. The members of Wish Baragi, who could not contain their excitement upon seeing just a couple of photos of Woo-Jin in a suit, had almost passed out when they watched some of the behind-the-scenes videos that were uploaded on Biltman's website.

In particular, the behind-the-scenes video, which was only accessible to people who had verified their age, elicited the biggest reactions from viewers. One of those videos looked akin to a scene straight out of a movie. In that video, Woo-Jin took on the role of a romantic yet badass guy which gave off a mixed variety of charms. Although Woo-Jin had already shown the macho masculine side of him in Death Hill, his fans could not help but lose their minds over his well-groomed classy appearance, which gave off an entirely different vibe.

As a result, people ended up pre-ordering copies of the magazine and eventually, they were all sold out. Even people who were not Chae Woo-Jin's fans pre-ordered it after watching the behind-the-scenes video. Since there were a lot of photos from the shoot that had made the cut, the magazine company decided to publish a supplemental booklet containing the additional photos. Because of that, the publication date got pushed back by two days. Nonetheless, it was a good call on the magazine company's part.

After the magazine was published, word about the perfectly captured photos in the magazine spread like wildfire amongst fans and non-fans alike. Additionally, they had also praised Kwon Eun-Mi, who had shown an unexpected side of herself. It was the first time they had seen the woman, who was only known for being sexy, look so lovely and sad.

There were several voices who wished that they could see Chae Woo-Jin and Kwon Eun-Mi act in the same movie or drama. A few talented people combined the behind-the-scenes footage of both versions and uploaded them as one video, which told a story.