Chapter 1 - Telling The Brother

"You want to do what" Hugo yelled at his younger brother. "I want to be a father" Cristiano said watching his nephew play through his kitchen window in Manchester. "Cris I know you want a family someday" Hugo said. "I want one now" Cristiano said looking straight into his older brothers eyes. "So what are you going to do? Go out on Saturday night, pick up some chick and get her pregnant" Hugo said loudly. "No I wasn't planning on that" Cristiano said.

"I can't believe you are thinking about this" Hugo said shaking his head. "You have spent your entire career trying to avoid getting a girl pregnant so you wouldn't be so bimbo's money ticket. And you want to. Well what do you want?" Hugo said. "I'm going to find someone to carry my baby" Cristiano said stepping away from the kitchen window. "This is crazy. Jorge will freak and Máe. Jezz Máe will kill you" Hugo said watching Cristiano cross the room. "Not if she was getting another grandchild, she wouldn't" Cristiano said.

"So how would it work? Say you find a woman you like. Are you going to date her? Are you just going to sleep with her and not use protection? Would ye share custody of the child?" Hugo shouted. "I don't know" Cristiano said.

"If you don't know then you can't go through with this stupid idea. You have to think this through Cris" Hugo said taking a seat next to his brother on the couch.

"I want to have what you, Elma and Katia have" Cristiano said putting his head in his hands. "I know you do. And you will, when you find the woman you love" Hugo said putting his arms around Cristiano's shoulders. "And what if I don't" Cristiano said shaking of his brothers arms. "You will someday" Hugo said. "Someday. Have you met the girls I have dated in the last few years? I'm nowhere near finding a future wife or mother of my children" Cristiano said. "So you are going to skip finding your true love and have a kid" Hugo said. "Yes" was the rely he got.

"Well if you think I'm not going to tell the rest of the family what you are planning, then think again" Hugo said. "Thanks bro" Cristiano said. "You haven't thought any of this through" Hugo said as Cristiano stood up. "Well I guess I should think about it so" Cristiano said. "It's a stupid idea Cristiano. You are going to mess up your life" Hugo shouted. "It's my life to mess up" Cristiano yelled back to his brother as he head upstairs to his bedroom.

Well that went as he expected Cristiano thought as he laid down on his bed. He had been thinking about having a baby for months now. He was so jealous when one of his teammates came into the dressing room showing off pictures of their kids. He wanted to be one of those people. Hugo was right though. He needed to make a plan. One thing he knew for sure was that he wasn't looking for someone to fall in love with.

He wanted a woman who would have his baby. The only thing problem was that he where would he find a woman who would have his child but be willing never to have anything to do with the child. This wasn't going to be some drunken mistake that would result in a baby. And therefore would mean Cristiano would have to spend years dealing with some woman who only wanted his money like some of his teammates. No if he couldn't find a wife. Cristiano was going to find someone to have his baby.

His family will hate the plan. That is a certainty. But it was his life. Cristiano had many close calls over the years when he thought he had gotten a girl pregnant. He had always completely freaked.

But here he was now looking for a baby. How times had changed?