Chapter 60- Mine

"So your sister asked you to watch your nephew while she tries not to kill her ex" Sergio Ramos says as he drives into my drive way. "I'd rather not think about she could be doing thank you. Anyway Rodrigo really wanted to go to the match last night" Cristiano replied. "It beats having a cranky pregnant lady around" Xabi Alonso said from the back seat. "I'll tell Nagore that shall I" Real Madrid captain Iker said.

"Are we going to sit and talk like woman all day or are we going to watch this training video?" Sergio asked. "Why are we doing it at my house again?" Cristiano asked as the guys got out of the car. "Because we voted and decided it had to be at yours" Iker said and winked at Sergio. "Let's get this over with" Cristiano groaned as he opened the door. "Hey" Nuno said as the men walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Nuno" Cristiano said as he looked around the room. "Marcelo and Pepe are out by the pool" Nuno said. "I didn't see the car" Cristiano said. "Who cares let's go get them and watch the video so we can tell Pellegrini we did" Sergio said. "Where's Rodrigo?" Cristiano asked. "Why do you think Pepe and Marcelo are out at the pool" Nuno smirked and Cristiano frowned.

"Mamma mia" Sergio said and Cristiano figured he had spotted Molly. "Pease tell me I'm not imagining her" Sergio said as Cristiano looked out the window to see Molly wrapping a towel around Rodrigo. She only had a red bikini. A very shimmy bikini and he wished he was alone in the house. "Who is she?" Iker asked amused at the difference in Cristiano's and Sergio's reactions. "The babysitter" Nuno replied. "Well she can mind me anytime" Sergio grinned and opened the glass doors.

"You look took your time" Pepe said as the guys walked to where they were sitting. "And Sergio was driving too" Marcelo joked. "Lucky we weren't bored. Molly has been keeping us entertained" Pepe grinned. "I'll tell Ana will I?" Cristiano muttered.

"Tío Cris" Rodrigo came running up to his uncle. "Hey buddy. You having fun?" he asked. "Yup" he yawned. "He is but now he's going for a nap" Molly said as she strolled up to the men. Thankfully she had put on a wrap. "Fine" Rodrigo moaned and walked towards the house. "Someone is moody when he's tired" Iker joked. "Get's that from his uncle" Molly smiled and everyone laughed expect Cristiano.

"Since Ronnie here won't don't do it. I had better introduce myself. I'm Sergio" Sergio said holding out his hand to Molly. "I'm Molly" she said and he kissed her knuckles making Molly laugh. "Oh an English beauty in our mists" Sergio said and Molly laughed again. "Who's the bigger joker Pepe or Ramos here?" Molly asked Iker. "Some days it's a tie" he said. "I'm Iker. It's nice to meet you" he said. "You too" she smiled. "So what has you in Madrid?" Sergio asked.

"I decided to study in an art school here. And helping Cristiano with his nephew. Since I did such a good job in Manchester" she smiled. "Shouldn't you go see if Rodrigo is ok?" Cristiano asked. "If you ever need a tour guide. I'd be happy to show you around Madrid" Sergio said. "Isn't Iker the only local?" Molly asked, "Wow I'm impressed she knows us" Marcelo said. "I always liked Spanish football for some reason" Molly grinned.

"Rodrigo Molly" Cristiano said. "I'm going. Nice to meet you boys" she said moving pass the men. "Nice to finally meet the face behind the voice who's been bossing me around the last few days" Pepe joked. "Just listening to Jorge. Something you need to apparently. And it's just easier to agree with me" she said. "He already does with Ana" Marcelo joked and Pepe hit him on the arm.

"Molly" Cristiano said again. He was getting tired of the looks his new teammates were giving Molly. "Chill Ronnie" Sergio said.

"It's ok. He's just afraid I'll start remembering how cute Spanish footballers are" she grinned. "We are so please feel free to remember" Sergio winked at her. "Molly" Cristiano groaned. "I'm going. Jezz it's not like I'm going to sleep with one of them" she said rolling her eyes.

"Which one just out of curiosity?" Sergio asked and Iker slapped in the back. "I'd hardly want Iker and Xabi's girlfriends after me" Molly said. "I'm happily free and single" Sergio said. "Thanks for the update" Molly smiled at him. "Goodbye Molly" Cristiano said placing his hands on her shoulders and turning her towards the house.

"Her I like" Xabi said. "She likes to annoy me" Cristiano said. "And why are we only meeting her now?" Sergio asked. Cristiano shrugged. "How old is she? Where's she going to art school?" Sergio asked quickly. "Are we going to watch this video or what?" Cristiano asked. "Is she around here a lot?" Sergio asked. "Carefully Ronnie. Looks like you'll be having a visitor a lot" Pepe joked. "Let's go inside" Cristiano said. "At least she has good taste. She thinks the Spanish are hot" he said and Cristiano groaned. Why the fuck did she say that he thought.

A couple of hours later and Cristiano finally said goodbye to his teammates as the left his house. Sergio and Marcelo had wanted to say goodbye to Molly but thankfully she was still upstairs with Roderigo.

"Boo" Roderigo shouted as Cristiano went around the corner. "Oh you frightened me" Cristiano smiled. "Come play" his nephew asked. "Why don't you go find Nuno and tell him to play with you until I come back" he said. "Where are you going?" his nephew asked. "I just want to talk to Molly. Go play. I'll be down in a minute" he said. "Ok" Roderigo said and rushed off to find Nuno.

Cristiano found Molly in his room doing stretches on the floor. "Did you enjoy yourself?" he asked leaning against the doorframe. "I beg your pardon" she said looking up at him. "Downstairs earlier" he said noticing the blue skirt and black tank top she had changed in to. "I don't understand" she said.

"I like Spanish football for some reason" he said mimicking her English accent awfully.

She laughed. "I was being polite" she said. "Ha" he said. "You're the one who bought them here" she pointed out. "Idiots" he mumbled. "They were nice. And way better looking in person" she smiled standing from the floor. He slammed the door shut and walked over to her.

"You remember how hot Spanish footballers are do you? I thought we settled who was hotter" he said making her walk backwards towards the dresser. "That was before I met Ramos and Casillas in person" she smirked her hips hitting the dresser. "What the hell was the sleeping with them comment about?" he asked. "I was just having fun. Although Ramos is single in case any of you lot didn't know that already" she said. "I'll be your tour guide. Fucking ass" he cursed.

"He was just being nice" she said. "He was trying to get into your pants" he said. Molly rolled her eyes at his stupid opinion. "No he wasn't" she said. "Ya he was. Every guy does. Urgh. Not alone did I have to see you in that barley there bikini and know I couldn't rip it off you. I had to listen to Ramos ask thousand questions about you. "I'm sure it wasn't a thousand" she said. "He wanted to know about me. I wonder is her cuter than Pique" she mused.

"I'll give you cute" Cristiano said grabbing her legs and hoisted her onto the dresser.

"I showed you once the Portuguese are better than the Spanish" he growled his fingers going to the end of her top. She giggled. "Fuck the Spanish" he yelled kissing her neck. "Don't tempt me" she grinned and he grabbed her head and wiped the smile of her face with a kiss. He nudge her knees apart and she wrapped her arms around his neck. He ran his hands down her side.

"I'm better" he moaned against her neck. "Maybe I should find out for myself" she said. "You won't be finding out that ever" he growled. He trailed his fingers down her legs and between her thighs and grinned when he found she was wet and hot. He cupped her and she moaned. "Ramos couldn't make you moan like I can" he said moving his hands to her underwear and lifted her legs to slide them down to the floor. "He seemed willing to find out" she rasped. "You're starting to piss me off now Molly and he teased her with his fingers toying with her until her breathing grew shallow and even more raspy.

"Don't tease" she moaned. "Portugal beat Spain always" he said and as fast a lighting he pulled her to the edge of the dresser and stepped between her thighs and slowly eased into her. He stroked in and out of her slowly and then moved faster as she grabbed his hips. "Mine" he groaned kissing her again. "Say it" he said. "Yours" she whispered and he thrust faster sending her over the edge taking him too.

For a few minutes the remained slumped against each other panting. When he lifted his head, he saw her lips were swollen from his kisses. He stroked her cheek.