Chapter 34- I'm Sorry

"Thank you Dolores" Jorge said as a plate was placed in front of him. "What's going on Jorge?" Cristiano asked. He was worried. Jorge wouldn't come here if it was important especially since he was so busy at the moment.

"Where is Molly?" Jorge asked. "Upstairs. She's pissed at Ronnie, so she's locked herself in her room. Again" Nuno said. "Well stop pissing her off. I don't need her running of to the press about all of this. I should have never agreed to that stupid plan" Jorge said. "Well at least you knew. I wasn't told any of it. I didn't know until an unconscious Molly was carried through my door" Dolores said.
"Ok I get. Ye all think it was a bad idea. Can we move on already. I feel bad enough as it is" Cristiano said. "Dr. Frenz has been arrested" Jorge said.

"What? How?" everyone asked.

"His nurse had suspected something for a while. After she found him bleeding after Cristiano had found him with Molly, he had brushed it off. He told her he fell down the stairs. But she didn't believe him. When he went home she searched his office and found. Well she found things the police were very interested in. When the police went to speak to one woman, she came forward and told them Dr. Frenz had raped her" Jorge said.

Everyone stared at him in shock.

"Wow" Elma said. "Thank God he will pay for his crimes" Dolores said. "Do they know Ronnie was there?" Nuno asked. "No thank God the nurse hadn't a clue who you were. And Hugo took all the medical records with him" Jorge said. "What happens next?" Elma asked. "He'll go to trial and hopefully will spend a long time in prison" Jorge said.

They heard a sound and turned towards the stairs. "Molly we were just" Dolores said. "I heard" she replied holding her arms. "Are you okay?" Dolores asked. "I'm just glad he's not going to get away with what he did" Molly said quietly.

"Molly" Jorge said standing. Molly took one step back on the stairs as he moved closer to her. "I want to alogise" he said. "For what?" she asked. "I was the one who choose the doctor. You wouldn't have been there only for me. If I had known" he said. "You didn't know and you can't change it. But thanks for the apology" she said and turned to walk back upstairs.

Dr. Frenz had been arrested. He was going to pay. That was good Molly thought. But why didn't she feel any better? She had thought he had gotten away with what he did to her. Why didn't she feel better knowing he'll be punished?

Her head was so messed up. That's the only explanation for standing in front of this door she thought. "I should go back to bed" she mumbled quietly to herself.

"Molly" Cristiano said in amazement. "I thought I heard Marcosa at the door" he said after a few mintues of silence. He had too. The dog had scratched at the door and ran inside the minute the door opened. "Is everything okay?" he asked. "Ya" she lied. He opened the door wider and stood back. "Not sure if Marcosa will go back with you any time soon" he joked as his dog took her place on the couch.

"Different scenary" she said. "Maybe you need a change too" he said taking a step back. She walked into his bedroom and he closed the door. "Can't sleep?" he asked. "It's early, I guess" she shrugged as he watched her look around his bedroom.

"What proof?" she asked. "Sorry?" he asked. She sighed and turned. "Jorge said the nurse found proof. What was it?" she asked. Her mind had been thinking non stop since she heard the doctor had been arrested. "Molly I don't think" he said. "Please. I need to know. I deserve to know. He isn't in trouble for what he did to me. I need to know" she pleaded.

"Máe will kill me" he said, "After everything that has happened she still hasn't killed so I think you'll be okay" Molly said. "You should sit down" he said jestering to the bed.

She slowly moved to sit whilst he too a seat on the couch. "She found flies" he said. "What was in them?" he asked. "He kept a journal. He wrote about everyone he..." he sighed. "That he raped" she said and he nodded. "He didn't rape all the woman but he did take pictures of them" he said. "How many woman?" she asked her eyes forcused on Marcosa. "At least 30" he said. "Oh my God" she said her hand covering her mouth.

"But he won't hurt anyone else ever" he said moving to sit beside her. She didn't say anything. She just started out at the wall. "He won't get away with it" he said placing his hand on her shoulder. She flung her arm out of his reach and stood abruptly.

"Molly" he said cursing to himself for trying to comfort her. She was still so nervous. "How long had he been doing it?" she asked. He had have expected her to run out of the room.

"Maybe we should do this another time" he said. "Just answer the bloody question" she snapped. "At least a few years" he said. "Ahm. I'm going to bed" she said walking towards the door.

"I'm sorry" he said and her hand dropped from the doorknob. "I'm sorry you were put in that situation. I'm sorry you were in that room with him. You should have never been there" he said. "You can't blame yourself" she said and leaned against the door.

"Everyone else does. And they are right" he said. "A little yes" she sighed. "But I choose to bed there. Why I did doesn't matter. I still made the decision to go into that office. So don't punish yourself" she said as she tried to fight back the tears that were building up. "I'm still sorry" he said. "Me too" she whispered.

"You want to watch some TV. It's still early" he asked. "What are you watching?" she asked. "A Barcelona game but we can watch something else if you like" he said moving to the couch. "I'm fine with that" she said and slowly walked back to the bed. "Do you like football?" he asked as she sat on the edge of the bed. "I'm more of a rugby fan but I don't mind football. Popcorn? You aloud eat that?" she asked nodding to the bowl on the bed. "It's not on the don't eat list. Try some" he said. "Is there butter in it?" she asked. "Nope. Nuno's the one who likes that" he said. "Good" she said and took a fist of the popcorn. "I'm sure the match is more interesting to watch then me" she said and he quickly turned his eyes back to the TV shifting in his seat.

"So is Messi showing the world how good he is or what?" she asked moving further up the bed so she was stretched out on the bed. "Don't tell me your not a football fan but you still find time to be a Messi fan" he said sacristlty. "He's a very good player. Even you have to admit that" she said and flung a handful of popcorn at him when he pouted. "Hey the last thing I need is to hear a lecture from Máe about keeping my room clean" he said picking popcorn out of his hair.

She rolled her eyes. "Who knew Ronaldo was afraid of his mother" she said. "We'll I'm not exactly her favorite person at the moment" he said. "Well the only reason she's has giving me a lecture about agreeing to your plan is because I'm a poor little girl" she said and he sighed. "With a big mouth" she muttered.

"I'm sorry about the other day. I shouldn't have goaded you like that" he said. "FYI you say I have a big mouth again and it won't be a cushion I'll be throwing at your head" she said and he laughed. "Someone's getting back to her old self" he smirked.

"You don't know me remember" she said sharply.