Chapter 82- Not The Plan

Molly gasped for air as her head came above the water. She had only been under for a few seconds but she couldn't hold her breath any longer. Guess the labour had taken it out of her. The water had been refreshing on her face though. The bath had helped her with her pain but she knew she couldn't stay in it forever.

She ran a hand threw her hair and stood slowly before shakily getting out of the bath. She wrapped a towel around her body and another around her hair. Maybe she should phone Sarah just to say hello. It wouldn't take Sarah long to plan everything she wanted to show Molly in San Francisco. She would help keep Molly's mind occupied.

It would be easier to keep her mind from thinking if she was in an unknown place. Molly frowned at a loud sound. She didn't know if she had really heard it, but the sudden bang again confirmed that she had. Taking the robe that hung on the back of the bathroom door, she dropped the towel and tie the robe around her.

"Molly" she heard as the door shook from the banging. Who the hell was that?

She opened the door and her gaze landed on the tall man standing on the other side. With his hand braced on the door jamb and his pure brown eyes glittering with anger.

"Cristiano" she said gawking at the footballer when she opened the door.

"What the fuck took you so long?" he yelled brushing passed her to enter the room. She was so shocked to see him. She didn't have a clue what to say. Expect she couldn't stop thinking the worst.

"What's wrong? "Is Junior ok?" she asked as horrible thoughts ran around her head. "Cristiano" she yelled when he didn't answer.

He thrust his fingers through his hair. He rested his hands on his hips and sent her an accusatory look. He stepped forward, towering over her, his muscles in his jaw twitching.

"Why haven't you been answering your phone? Everyone has been trying to phone you all evening" he yelled. "I switched it off and feel asleep. Why what's the matter? Is Junior alright?" she asked as he stood angrily in front of her. "What's the matter? The matter was you weren't answering your damn phone" he yelled.

"Stop yelling at me" she snapped. "Stop acting like a bitch" he snapped back. "Me. You're the one who came barging into my hotel room acting all pissed. And will you answering my bloodying question" she yelled. "Why didn't you answer the door sooner? I've been banging on the door for ages" he yelled. "I was doing the tango. What the hell does it look like? I was in the bath" she shouted motioning to her robe.

"Jesus Molly you really are trying to kill me lately" he said sitting on the bed. "Cristiano" she said. "He's fine. Junior is fine" he said resting his hands on he's knees. Molly held the robe tighter around her. Junior was ok she thought with relief.

"You had the others worried" he said. "Why are you here? How did you know what hotel? What room?" she asked. "You weren't answering you phone. You had everyone worried. Again" he said. "I'm sorry. I'll phone them. You can go now. Tell them I'm fine" she said. "You couldn't just do what you were told for once. Just phone" he said standing. "I will. Now go" she said.

"We brought Junior home tonight" he said. "That's good" she said just wanting him to leave already. "Maé was going to feed him the last bottle you left" he said and Molly nodded as she slowly swapped places with him and sat on the edge of the bed. "Maé and Katia are taking all the kids to my summer place while I'm gone" he said as she looked down at her lap. Her hands twisting at the tie of her robe. "Then back to Madrid" he said. "That's nice. Look I'm tired" she said.