Chapter 61- You'll See Me Soon

"Can you act like your happy to be here" Jorge said to Cristiano as they walked to the hotel room where he was about to get his photo taken. "I am" he said. "Tell your face that. Jezz if I knew you were going to be like this I would have bought someone else with us" Jorge said. "I'm fine" he replied. "Look you're in Milan today and tomorrow. Enjoy everyone telling you how good you look. You normally do" Jorge smirked. "Funny" Cristiano said. He really hadn't wanted to come to Milan. His mother and Elma had arrived and he hadn't seen much of Molly.

"Let's go meet the model you'll be working with" Jorge said tugging Cristiano to move. "Hello I'm Jorge Mendes. And this is.." Cristiano Ronaldo" the woman sitting in the make up chair cut in. "Hello" Cristiano said. "I'm Irina. I'm sure we'll have a great shoot" she winked. "I'm sure we will" he said.

The door closed behind him and Cristiano breathed a sigh of relief to be finally finished for the day. After a long photoshoot, he and Jorge had gone for a late dinner with Irina, her agent and others from the shoot. He had wanted to get back to his room and rest but Jorge insisted he go. In the end it was a nice evening. Irina and he spoke a lot about their careers and other stuff. He had to admit the photoshoot was fun. And been around a gorgeous girl like Irina hadn't been bad either.

He pulled out his phone from his jeans and scanned his phone for Molly's name. He had wanted her to come but Jorge had already mentioned to him before he could suggest it that she was busy tomorrow and needed to stay in Madrid. He took a bottle of water from the mini fridge and headed to the couch in his room.

"Hello beautiful" he said before she spoke. "Hello Mr. I love showing off my body" she replied. "I do not" he said. "Ha good one" she said. "Hey" he said. "Hey I know a bunch of guys who would kill for your abs. Trust me show them off. Especially if you look good as you did in that picture Jorge sent today" she said.

"What guys do you know?" he asked. "How did the rest of pictures turn out? Those jeans looked good on you. The underwear even better" she said. "Like what you saw did you?" he grinned taking a seat on the couch. "Jorge wanted a woman's opinion. I only gave him a few notes of feedback" she said. "Like what?" he asked. "That's for me to know" she laughed and he rolled his eyes at her attempt to annoy him.

Ever since their talk in the bath, Molly hadn't stopped laughing or smiling. She was so relaxed. He had enjoyed listening to her tell him about art school and she had been sleeping better. The latter he knew since she had stayed in his bed nearly every night since.

"What are you doing?" he asked taking a sip from the bottle of water. "Just pleasuring myself" she said and the water went flying out of his mouth. "What?" he choked out and heard her laughing loudly. "I'm kidding. Of course I'm not you muppet" she said. "Not funny" he said wiping his mouth. "I wish I could have seen your face?" she laughed. "I wish you were here" he sighed leaning back against the couch. "I'm sure you'll find something to entertain you. Get Jorge to tell you about how exciting his week was" she said. "That man loves to moan about how busy he is" he said. "I know. He'd be bored if he had nothing to do" she said.

"What did you get up to all day?" he asked since Jorge had taken his phone and he couldn't talk to her. "Went for a walk with your mother. Oh I bumped into Pepe and his girlfriend" she said. "Really?" he asked. "Ya they were just pulling into their drive. Is it a requirement for Real players to live so close to each other?" she asked. "You'd think it sometimes" he laughed. "I swear I've seen more of your teammates around the neighbourhood then I have on the pitch. Anyway like I said I met Ana and she seems nice" Molly said. "She is" he said.

"Oh and we bumped into Sergio too" she said and Cristiano sat up straight on the couch. "Where?" he asked. "He was out for a run. Your mother told him he should be resting. He said that us ladies should come back with him and make sure he did. Oh he's such a charmer. I think your mother likes him over Pepe now. Well sort of" Molly said. "Everyone loves Sergio" Cristiano groaned. "Mmm" she said.

"What are you doing now?" he asked. "Just about to go for a shower" she replied. "Not a bath?" he asked. "Na have no one to give me the kiss of life if I drown" she joked and he smiled. "So are you getting ready for your shower right now?" he smirked to himself.

"Are you picturing me naked right now?" she asked. "Maybe" he said. "Well stop" she said. "Hey you can't control what goes on in my head" he said. "Sometimes I wonder if there's anything in that head of yours" she mumbled. "Are you naked?" he asked. "No" he said. "You know you could send me a photo to make sure I'm picturing you correctly" he said. "I think I'll pass" she said.

"Come on that's no fun," he said. "Poor you" she said. "There's not a tiny bit of you picturing me touching you right now" he asked. "I'm not having phone sex with you Ronaldo, so you can stop right there" she said. "I wish you were here" he groaned. "You'll see me soon" she replied. "Promise" he asked. Tomorrow evening felt so long away he thought.

"Sooner than you think. Noite" she said. "Noite Molly" he said." Oh and Cristiano" she said. "Ya" he said. "Now I'm naked" she laughed and hung up the phone.

"She'll be the death of me" he mumbled. There was a knock on the door and he groaned. Jorge must want to talk more about tomorrow's schedule. He walked uncomfortably to the door. He need a shower himself after that conversation with Molly.

He opened the door and smiled at the brunette standing in front of him.