Chapter 48- My Fun

"Good night" Wayne asked as he laughed at Rio dancing in front of them. Man United had lifted the Premier League Trophy hours earlier and the whole team were out celebrating. "Another winner's medal. We did good" Cristiano said. "Here's to one more" Wayne said holding up his beer. Cristiano clinked his glass. "Where's Coleen?" Cristiano asked. "Gone home. I should go myself soon" Wayne said.

"Hey enjoy your free time before the baby arrives" Rio said dancing over to them. "I will" Wayne said. "You excited?" Cristiano asked. "Can't wait. Scared shirtless. But I can't wait to be a dad" Wayne said.
Cristiano looked at his friend. He wanted to be like him. He hoped one day anyway. If Molly is ever ready he thought.

Cristiano walked up the stairs. It had been a long day. A long week. Hell a long season and there was still one match to go. The day had gone so well. Celebrating in front of the fans. He'd miss it. There was an 80% chance he was going to Madrid this summer. This summer things were going to change he thought as he slowly opened his bedroom door.

He didn't want to wake Molly. She had been so good today.

His whole family came over for the last match. Dolores had such a great time with her son on the pitch.

He had annoyed Molly all week to come to the match. She said she hadn't want to go. But he wouldn't stop asking that she had no choice but to agree to go.

In the end she told Katia and Hugo to enjoy the moment while she kept an eye on the kids on the pitch. He also saw she hadn't let her camera down the whole day. He was glad she had come. Even more glad that Rodrigo kept her busy so much she didn't meet Nani. He had noticed Molly the minute she had walked down onto the pitch with everyone for the trophy presentation. And he kept asking Cristiano questions about her.

Wayne had spotted her too. "She doesn't look pissed with you anymore" he had said as they watched Molly take a picture of Dolores and Rodrigo together. "She has her moments" Cristiano had replied. "Still checking her out?" Wayne had grinned. "I was never checking her out" he had said. "Sure you weren't" Wayne had smirked. "Ronnie why is the chick you were gawking at in a bar a few weeks ago with your family?" Rio had asked. "I wasn't checking her out" Cristiano had said. "Answer the question" Rio had asked. "She's the kids babysitter" Cristiano had answered. "Nice" Rio had answered watching Molly.

Cristiano walked to the bed and noticed it was empty. Where was Molly? She should be here. His family had stayed all week and the nights she had stayed she had to sleep in a different room. Now they were alone, Cristiano had no intention of leaving her sleep away from him.

He headed to her room where he found her asleep under the covers. He step out of his clothes and pulled the covers back a little so he could slide in next to her. She was facing him and moved when the bed dipped. Her leg moved over his thigh and he ran his hand along her leg.

"What time is it?" Molly groaned. "Just after 2" Cristiano whispered as his hand rubbed her leg. "Go to sleep" she said. "I'd rather play" he smirked. "Play with yourself" she groaned pushing him away. "Molly" he said. He hadn't been this close to her in days and he could feel himself getting hard from just his thoughts.

"I haven't been this close to you all week" he said moving his hand to her waist. "I'm tired" she groaned. "I'll wake you up" he smiled. "Muppet" she whispered and he tickled her. "Don't" Molly laughed.

"Thanks for today" he said. "I didn't do anything" she replied. "Looking after the kids. Taking pictures. Maé loved it" he said. "I had fun" Molly said.

"Can I have my fun?" he grinned. "Cristiano" she said. "I haven't touched you in days. You don't even have to touch me" he said. "Why do you want to touch me?" she asked her eyes closed.

"Because I do. Plus I won't get the chance in the next coming days with preparations for the Champions League final" he said.

"You ready for that?" she asked. "Can't wait. Especially after today" he said. "Congratulations by the way" she said. "Thank you" he said running his hand back down to her leg. "Urgh I have blood tests to look forward to this week too" he said and felt Molly stiffen. "Sorry. I forgot. No mention of doctors" he said and felt her body relax.

"Molly" he said. "Are you ever going to let me sleep?" she asked. "In a minute. I promise" he said. "Giving up?" she asked. "Just realized you might touch me in the morning if you aren't cranky from lack of sleep" he said and she hit him in the ribs.

"Why do you hate doctors so much?" he asked and she opened her eyes. "You know why" she said. "I get why after Dr. Frenz" he said. "Please don't say that name" she said. "Sorry. The night I asked you to have my child" he said. "The night you and Zé broke into my apartment" she said sitting up in the bed. "Let's not argue about that now" he said and she bit her lip.

"Stop biting your lip. When I asked if you needed a doctor you freaked. And you couldn't inject yourself for the shots. Why?" he asked.

"I hate needles. Plenty of people do" she said laying back down under the covers. "Why?" he asked. "Just go to sleep" she said trying to turn in the bed but he stopped her. "Please" she pleaded. "Tell me" he said.

"I spent too much time near doctors when I was younger ok" she said. "What was the matter?" he asked. "Let's just say my mother wasn't always a fan of drink my whole life" she sighed. "Molly" he said. "She used to think I was sick. I spent so much time in and out of hospital for tests" she said. "Hence why you hate needles" he said. "Exactly" she said.

"But there wasn't anything wrong with you" he said. "There was sometimes. I used to be sick a lot. Turns out she was putting something into my food to make me sick" she said. "Oh Molly" he said moving his hand to her shoulder. "Don't. I don't want your pity. I'm not the only kid to grow up with selfish parents. It sucks. But I'm over it" she said and closed her eyes.

"How did you get this scar?" he asked tracing the scar on her shoulder. "One of dad's friends" she said. "What did he do?" he shouted and she stilled. "Nothing like that. Calm down. Jezz I think you've burst my ear drum" she said. "Molly" he said.

"He was drunk and he and my dad got into a fight and I walked into it. I got pushed against the wall and a nail ripped my skin. Ok. Now shut up and go to sleep" she said wrapping the covers around her.

"It looks like a C" he said.

How could she grow up with all of that and still want to help them. After everything they did.

Cristiano ran a finger over her forehead. He brushed her hair behind her ear. He ran his finger down the side of her face.

He leaned closer to her.

And placed a soft kiss on her lips.