Chapter 18- Discussions And Payment

"Ronaldo are you alright. You've gone very white" Jorge asked. "I'm fine. Actually I'm better than fine" he replied smiling. "Who was on the phone?" Jorge asked. "Molly" he said. "Going by that huge grin on your face right now, I assume she has agreed" he said. "Yes she has" Cristiano said not believing it had happened.

He was getting his wish. He was going to be a father.

"We have things that need to be discussed" Jorge said. "I know. We should go to see Molly now" Cristiano said standing up from the table. "Wait Cristiano" his agent called after him. "What?" he asked turning to look back. "Give her some time. She's just made a decision that will affect the rest of her life. Plus you and I need to talk first" Jorge said. Cristiano nodded. But at the back of his mind the thought of Molly changing her mind wouldn't stop running around his head.

A couple of hours later and he was standing outside Molly door watching as Jorge knocked. He felt shocked when she opened the door. She was white as a ghost. Her hair pulled into a bun. She walked back into her apartment leaving them to follow her. As she sat in a chair across from them, he noticed how she was playing with the bottom of her shirt. "What made you change your mind?" he asked her. "Does it matter" she said not looking up. "Did something happen?" he asked. "Look can we just talk about the reason you both are here so you two can get back to your life and leave me get some sleep" she said.

Not that Molly would get any sleep tonight. She knew she wouldn't be able to stop thinking all night.

"Maybe we should wait a few days" Jorge said. "No let's do this now" Molly said and Cristiano nodded in agreement. "The floor is all yours Ronaldo" Jorge said. "Ok. I want this to happen as soon as possible. Jorge has found a doctor who can perform the procedure in Lisbon as soon as we are ready. He needs to see you first though before we go any further" Cristiano said. Molly just nodded as her fingers twirled her the bottom of her shirt.

"And you'll have to sign a few legal papers too" Jorge said. The two men had discussed this earlier. The last thing they needed was for the papers to find out. Or Molly to come back wanting her child in a few years time.

"We need to deal with the loan shark first" Cristiano said and he noticed how Molly's fingers stopped twirling. He knew she was frightened. She had been scared last night after she came home to find Tony in her apartment. Not that she would admit to to him though. But she seemed at loan more frightened now at the mention of the loan shark.

"I'll get the money tomorrow and give it to him" he said. He hoped the sooner the loan shark was gone out of the way, the sooner Molly could relax.

Molly laughed. What the hell?

He sat back at looked at her confused. "You nearly gave your agent a heart attack just there" she said. "I don't normally agree with your sisters but you are stupid sometimes" Jorge said shaking his head. "What?" Cristiano asked. He couldn't understand what the problem was. "Your agent is hardly going to let his retirement fund walk up meet a loan shark do you?" she said.

"Fine. I'll get someone else to do it" he said crossing his arms. "I'll do it" she said. "No way" he said loudly and she jumped a little in her seat. "It's better if i do it. He'll only ask too many questions if someone else pays the money" she said.

"Molly is right" Jorge said. "Fine" he mumbled not liking the idea at all. He already knew when and where she was going to pay Tony back. He was just about to let her put herself in more danger than she already was. Especially now he was so close to having a child.

"I'll have the papers drawn up as soon as possible and you can sign them. I guess after the doctor's visit we'll know more and can discuss any other matters" Jorge said.

"You can't tell anyone" Cristiano said. "I don't ever plan to" she mumbled. This was something she could and would never discuss again. Molly still had a sick feeling in her stomach. Something she knew was not going to go away any time soon.

They talked a while longer before Jorge and Cristiano left. Molly barley looked at them all evening. Something which made Cristiano uneasy. Normally she shouts a lot at him but there was nothing tonight.

"Sweetie you don't have to be here. Don't you have college or something?" Molly's father asked as she placed a newspaper on his bed. "You should be concentrating on your studies and not worrying about me" he said. "I just have assignment to finish" she mumbled. "I am sorry" he said. "Don't Dad. I know what you are going to say. We've had this conversation enough times" she said. "This time I'll change. I'll pay back to Tony his money and stop drinking" he said. "And pigs will fly" she said. "Molly" he said. "What. Seriously how do you expect to pay him back? Get the money from the bookies. Well Mam is trying that and having no luck with that option" she said.

"Sweetie" he said. "It's paid" she said cutting him off. "What?" he asked shocked. "Tony has his money" she said. Or he will after this visit she thought.

"Where? How?" he asked amazed at his daughter. "I got a loan" she said. "From who. Molly you are an eighteen year old student. What bank would give you a loan?" he asked. "I got it from a friend and that's all you need to know" she said.

"What kind of friend has that much money?" he asked. "It doesn't matter" she said. "It does if it will get you into trouble" he said. "Trouble. That's your job" she yelled. "Has Tony made threats towards you?" he asked. Does he that wouldn't have happened?

"Look all you need to know is that the debt is paid. And you're not going to see much off me for a while" she said picking her bag up of the ground. "What do you mean? Where are you going?" he asked. "I need space. I need to get away from your shit" she said. "Molly" he whispered. "I've had enough" she said and wiped the tear off her cheek. "I'll change" he pleaded. "I really hope you do" she said turning her back to her father.

She made her way to the bathroom and locked herself into a cubical as the tears flowed. She padded her bag. It would be so easy to take the money and run off she thought.
But what would Tony do to her parents? Not to mind Cristiano. He'd hardly be happy if she ran off with his money. Even if it was small change to him.

"Is your father any better?" Tony shouted from where he sat against the hood of his car. She had arranged to meet him outside the hospital. There were plenty of people around in case things didn't go well.

"I was thinking of paying him a visit" he said as she stood in front of him. One of his men stood next to her. "Take this and leave us alone" she said and she threw the envelope of money at him.

"Wait" he shouted and the man next to her to a hold of her arm stopping her from walking away. "Where did you get this money?" he asked. "It doesn't matter. You have what you wanted. Now leave us alone you scumbag" she yelled. "Now what have I said about manners" he said walking around her.

"If you can get all of this, then maybe you can get more" he smirked and Molly's stomach sank. "It's all there. I can't get any more. Fuck of and leave us alone" she shouted and his hand covered hers.

"What have I told you about that mouth of yours" he whispered.