Chapter 50- Convince Her

Cristiano stared at the ceiling. The sun was finding its way into the room through a gap in the curtains but it was barley dawn. He took a peak to the woman laying naked next to him. Molly was stretched out beside him. Her hair sprawled on the pillow.

She stirred a little. Letting out a yawn as she rolled onto her back. She stretched her arms first. Then her legs. He watched as she ran a hand threw her hair as she opened her eyes to see him staring at her. She bolted upright on the bed.

She was naked. Naked in his bed. Last night did happen she thought. She pulled the covers around her. Images of last night floated around her head. Him tugging at her nipples. His kisses. Him inside her. Oh lord she thought her cheeks heating up. She was naked. And so was he. Her skin pebbled with goose bumps as she felt his eyes on her. "Morning" Cristiano said. "What time is it?" she asked in a groggy voice. "Just gone six" he replied and she bent her knees to her chin. "Urgh" she groaned. "Are you ok?" he asked. "It's too early" she mumbled holding her head in her eyes.

She looked so young. So shy and innocent. Well not as innocent after last night. And so cute he thought as her cheeks blushed. He figured she was remembering what had happened last night. She was beautiful last night. But this morning with her tangled hair and her mouth softly swollen from his kisses. She was a sleepy sexy kitten and his body was already hardening at the thought of taking her again. Making her scream his name like she did last night.

"I should go to bed" she mumbled. He laughed. "You're in bed. Yours in fact. And there's no rush" he smiled. "Can't stay in bed all day" she said shifting her legs under the covers. "Last night" he said and she stilled. "Even after last night you're still blushing" he said running a finger down her cheek. She jumped at his touch and he laughed.

"How do you feel? I mean after last night" he asked. He could avoid the topic of last night but he needed to know something.

She shrugged. Great the one time he wants her to talk she doesn't. Normally she won't shut up or is giving out to him. "It was good" she mumbled embarrassed and looked away from him. Molly didn't want to have this conversation. She just wanted to leave.

"Good. Hell no" he said and Molly felt nervous. Maybe even a little disappointed.

He moved closer to her and turned her head to face him cupping her chin with his hand. "It was fucking amazing" he said and he saw her relief. "Really" she asked surprised.

"You seriously have to ask. Molly you have no idea how good it was. Jezz even thinking about it now it's making me hard" he said and she blushed further.

"So you enjoyed your first time?" he asked. "Yes" she whispered. More than she thought she would. His kisses on her body. His touch. It made her feel alive and she shivered at the memory. He laughed.
"Bet I can guess what you are thinking right now?" he grinned and she turned her head.

"Hey there's no need to be embarrassed. It was a first for me too you know" he said. Molly turned to look at him confused. He sat back against the headboard. "I've never had sex without a condom before" he said and Molly's mind went into overdrive. No condom. She had sleep with him like they had planned. She could be pregnant after last night

He ran a finger down her spine making her shiver. "I actually win with the most firsts" he said. "How?" she asked. "I've never slept with a virgin before" he smiled and she shook her head. "Molly it was great. Better than great. You have nothing to be worried about" he said. "I just...It's not like I have as much experience as the other girls" Molly said.

"Molly you shouldn't compare yourself" he said and she ran a hand threw her hair.

"So" he said sitting back admiring her. "What?" she asked turning to look at him. "Staying in bed might be a good idea" he said. "Well in nine months' time you might not get the option to stay in bed all day" she said and stared at the door.

"We did hope you would get pregnant" he said. "I know. It's the whole reason I'm here remember" she said. "As for experience. Practice helps with that" he grinned and Molly rolled her eyes. "You could make it certain you are pregnant" he said.

"So what you are saying is instead of just the one tome we.." she blushed. "Have sex" he grinned. Even after last night she's still shy. "Ya that. We.." she stuttered. "Have sex until you're pregnant. To make sure our chances are good" he said. "Right" she said trying to understand what he had just said.

"You can't deny that you didn't enjoy it" he smiled. "Who says I did?" she said. "All the moans for one" he said and she shook her head.

"You know, there's no rush in getting up" he said. "And" she said. "We could start on that practice" he grinned.

"If you're not too sore" he said. "I'm not" she said quickly. "I was hoping you'd say that" he said running his finger along her shoulder.

"But" she said. "But what?" Cristiano asked. "I might need convincing" she smirked.

"Convincing really" he said wrapping his arms around her waist and pulls her flat on her back. "Someone seems to have forgotten how much she moaned for me last night" he said pulling the covers off her to reveal her naked body. Cristiano leaned in to kiss her neck.

"Someone forgot how she told me how much she like when I touched her" he said rolling on top of her and kissed her breast as his hand moved down her side. Molly sank further into the bed as his lips touched her body. His hand moved to touch her. He grinned against her skin as he felt how wet she was for him. He parted her legs wider and raised his head to look at her.

"Someone also has forgotten how she screamed my name when I was inside her" he said and kissed her on her lips. "Lucky for you. I'm happy to oblige in helping you remember" he said as he entered her. Molly let out a gasp and he covered his lips with hers as she wrapped her arms around his neck.