Chapter 66- Bubba Wants To Say Hi

"The little one is active" Dr. Alex mused as Molly paused to hold her stomach before climbing onto the bed. "Just a little" Molly mumbled. "Must take after it's papa" she smiled before measuring Molly's bump. "Hopefully the baby will learn to show up when it should unlike his papa" Katia muttered and Molly frowned.

She was getting tired off Katia giving out about her brother. He wasn't coming. Could she just get over that already? Sure Cristiano had said he was coming to Lisbon for Molly's latest scan. But that was before he got a surprise arrival or so he said anyway. He had phoned Molly to say he couldn't fly to Lisbon last night because Irina had arrived from New York. Molly shouldn't have been surprised. He was busy all the time lately. Although been in different cities made it hard to see each other. She laughed to herself. He had said so much. That he do so much. Of course it didn't happen. Why would it?

The baby kicked again. And Molly's mind thought back to the first time she felt the baby kick. It was the day Cristiano found out she was leaving Madrid.

                                                                       *********Flashback************

Molly closed the drawer shut and looked around the bedroom she had come to know as hers. Well on and off for the last few months. Everything was packed. Not that she had much to pack. It was the best decision. Best for everyone she thought. She heard a door slam and sighed. "Last fight in Madrid" she mumbled as she braced herself for the bedroom door to open.

"What the hell are you playing at?" Cristiano roared. "You already know. Jorge told you" Molly said.
"Yes he did. What the hell didn't you?" he yelled moving closer to her. Because if she had it her way she would have been in Lisbon before he knew she thought.

"Well answer me" he yelled.

She was getting bigger and soon it would be hard to hide her bump. Sure it was winter and she had coats and jumpers to cover up. But she was getting tired of avoiding people. Her morning sickness still hadn't subsided. And it didn't help that she had to see Irina and Cristiano all over each other whenever the Russian model came to visit. Irina was nice. From what Molly could tell anyway. The two women hadn't really spoken much. After all Molly was just her boyfriend's nephew babysitter.

"What do you want me to say Cristiano?" Molly sighed. "I want you to say that you're not leaving Madrid. That Jorge is wrong. We decided you should stay here" he said. "You decided" she said crossing her arms. "Don't even start Molly. You agreed to stay here when I asked you to move to Madrid. "That was before" she said.

"Before what? Before Irina?" Cristiano asked afraid of the answer.

He really had no idea Irina was going to turn up all those weeks ago at his house. After Milan she had texted him a lot. And he liked it. He was so happy that Molly was having the baby. He was enjoying his football. Why not enjoy spending time with a gorgeous woman like Irina? He had wanted to slowly mention Irina to Molly and his family. But he never got the chance. He had tried to talk to Molly about Irina in the days after but she was either busy with Rodrigo or suffering from bad morning sickness. But when Molly had been around Irina she'd talk to her. Ask her about her job. Be really nice. Be Molly he thought.

"What no. Why would I have a problem with you girlfriend? Irina's lovely" Molly said. "I just thought maybe" he stuttered.

"You can date whoever you like Cristiano. It's got nothing to do with me" she said. "Why are you leaving?" he asked. "Look at me" she said uncrossing her arms and he stared at her stomach. "And" he said. "And I'm huge. Do you know how hard it is to hide how fat I am" she said. He smiled. She had the tiniest little bump that had only appeared recently. You can barley tell she was pregnant. She looked amazing.

"You're pregnant not fat. And you barley have a bump" he said. "I am fat. And I'm only going to get bigger" she said. "That's what happens when you're pregnant Molly" he said. "You don't get it" she said sitting on the edge of the bed. "Then tell me" he said.