Chapter 37- Tonight's the Night

"I am hearing this correctly? Yes" he asked as he stood in shock holding her hands. Cristiano had thought that's what she was trying to say, but now Molly had said it, he was in more shock than ever.

"You said it was the only other way" she said and pulled her hands out of his grip. "You'll sleep with me?" he asked. "I can't have the procedure. We sleep together once. If I don't get pregnant then, I'll have the procedure" she said through gritted teeth.

"Molly have you seriously thought about this?" he asked. "I'm giving up a baby that had my blood, that I will carry for nine months. Sleeping with you isn't really the hardest choice I've had to make recently" she snapped. He nodded. He hadn't a clue what to say.

"Look if having sex with me is such a repulsive thought, then just forget it" she said walking around him towards the door. "I'm just trying to get my head around what you just said" he said pushing the door closed. She stood away from him and the door.

"Look it's just sex. Imagine I'm one of your ex girlfriends or something. Sex equals baby. Baby equals you getting what you want and equals me getting the hell away from everywhere" she said.

"When?" Cristiano asked and Molly finally looked at him.

"Sorry?" she asked. "When do you want to sleep together? We can't when Máe is here she'll figure out what we are up to. And if she finds out that I'm having sex with you, then she'll definitely kill me" he said. "I don't know" Molly shrugged.

"Dr. Frenz really did hurt so, if you would rather sleep with me than have the procedure done" he said. "I don't want to..."To talk about it. I get it" he butted in.

"But if you do get pregnant, you'll gave to see a doctor. Will you be able to cope?" he asked. "I'll be there for a different reason. Anyway I have to get pregnant first" she said.

"Ok. I'll try and get everyone out of the house as soon as I can" he said. "Ok" she mumbled. He moved away from the door and she quickly moved towards it.

"For the record, I haven't slept with loads of girls" he said. "The papers, your sisters say other wise. Anyway its none of my business" she said. He sighed. "And the thought of sleeping with you could never be repulsive" he said. "You don't have to lie and charm me. I've already agreed to sleep with you" she said and opened the door.

Over the next few days, Molly and Cristiano avoided each other. Well Molly avoided Cristiano to be exact. She never thought she would want to sleep with him. Hell she never thought any of what has happened in the last few weeks would happen.

"Hey" Cristiano said. Molly jumped and knocked her drink over her drawing. "Shit" she said. "Fuck. I'm sorry. I shouldn't had sneaked up on you" he said moving to the table. "It's fine" she said fixing the glass in place. "It's not. Your picture is ruined" he said. "It wasn't that good anyway. It doesn't matter" she said sitting back onto the deck chair. "I'm sure it was. It's a nice day to draw" he said. She nodded. Molly had spent most of the morning out in the garden. It was peaceful.

"Did you want something?" Molly asked. "Ya amm" he said putting his hands into his pockets. He didn't know how to say what he wanted to say. "Spit it out Ronaldo" she said. The sooner he spoke the sooner he left.

"Máe is going to London this afternoon" he said. "And" Molly said. "There'll be no one here but us" he said slowly. "And. Oh" she said realizing what his words implied. If they were alone tonight, then tonight would be the night they would sleep together.

He stood there looking at her. "So" he said. "Ya tonight" she said. "If you haven't changed your mind"
he said. "I haven't. It's just the once" she mumbled and Cristiano felt she was talking to herself than to him. "Tonight so" he said and left her to her drawing.

Molly threw water onto her face. "I can do this" she said looking into the mirror. She fixed her hair into a bun, before letting down again. Oh why was she so nervous? Molly was all alone in the house with Cristiano. If they were going to do this, they had to do it tonight.

"It's just sex" Molly muttered. "Molly, are you okay in there?" Cristiano asked knocking at the bathroom door. "Yes" she whispered. She cleared her throat. "I'll be out in a minute" she said.

Why was this so odd, Cristiano thought as he moved away from the door. Dolores had only left the house because he had told her Elma would be staying here. Expect Elma was also spending the night away tonight.

As it started to get dark, Cristiano had suggested that maybe they should go upstairs as the cleaned up after dinner. She hadn't said anything and he thought she was having second thoughts. "I want to..want to change. So I'll meet you in your room" she had said. "You can change in my room" he had said and she had left the kitchen straight away.

Now he stood in his room, waiting for her to come out of the bathroom. He couldn't believe the things she had said the other day. Molly had actually said she wasn't his type. That she wasn't sexy.

Had she ever looked in a mirror?

He hadn't has sex in months and he was certainly going to enjoy this, he thought pulling of his shirt and trousers. He heard the door open and looked up.

"Fucking hell" he murmured as Molly appeared at the doorway. She was dressed in a silk sliver nightdress.

He smiled.

He was going to enjoy tonight.