Chapter 53- Baby News

"He's back tomorrow you know" Elma said taking a seat on the stool next to Molly in the kitchen. "Sorry" Molly said looking up from her salad. "Cristiano. Don't tell me that's not what you're thinking about" Elma said. "I wasn't" Molly lied.

"I still can't believe he got you to agree to sleep with him. On more than one occasion too" Elma said taking a sip of water. "Me neither. You would never have thought I'd agree if you had seen me the night he told me about all his plan. I wanted to punch him in the face" Molly said.

"Part of you still does I hope" Elma joked and Molly smiled a little.

"I never really thought after everything that happened with Dr. Frenz I'd let anyone touch me" Molly whispered. "Did Jorge tell you?" Elma asked and Molly nodded.

Jorge had stopped by her apartment the day before to inform her that Dr. Frenz was sentenced to over twenty years in prison. Molly had actually forgot about him for a while. But that night she couldn't stop thinking about what if he hadn't got caught.

"I know it doesn't make it better" Elma said. "He's going to prison. That's all that matters" Molly said.

"Maé still not happy about you and Cris" Elma said changing the subject. "She' never happy" Molly mumbled. "You're spending too much time with my brother" Elma groaned.

The truth was even though Dolores had expressed her hatred of the idea of Molly and Cristiano sleeping together, she had still given Molly vitamins and made sure she was taking folic acid. But her relationship with her son still needed repairing.

"I have to ask" Elma started. "You know why I agreed to have his baby and I'm not going to change my mind" Molly said. "I get why you think you have to do it, but I wasn't going to ask that" Elma said. "Sorry. Ask away" Molly said. "How did you react when Cristiano asked you to have his baby?" Elma asked.

Molly smiled.

"You know how he and Zé were at my place" Molly said and Elma nodded. Molly had told Elma and made
her promise not tell anyone about the night she had found the two men at her place. "Well when I asked, actually when I demanded to know what he wanted with me, he sat back and said I want you to have my baby. And" Molly said.

"And what" Elma asked egging her on to continue. "And I burst out laughing. I didn't know how to react. I thought he was a joke a first. You should have seen their faces when I started to laugh though" Molly smiled.

"I would have loved to have hit their faces. So much as happened since then" Elma said.

Elma was right. So much has happened. Molly had moved to Madrid before everyone. And it had been easier to settle in then she thought. She was loving her apartment and her college. She was even starting to make new friends. It was now the start of August and she still wasn't pregnant. And at the back of her mind she was beginning to worry about that.

She had been focused on settling into a new city when Cristiano was presented at the Santiago Bernabéu. She had gone too see his presentation because Dolores had insisted she go. They hadn't seen each other in a few weeks and when she had gone over to congratulate him, he had smiled and whispered into her ear "I hope your new bed is comfy".

He barely had time to find out since he had been away for pre- season.

"I'm not going to lie Molly. You know I'm not happy about the two of you sleeping together. That was never part of the arrangement" Elma said. "I know" Molly agreed.

"How do you feel about it?" Elma asked and Molly looked away. "Elma I'm not discussing that with you. He's your brother" Molly said standing up and walked over to the sink. "My brother took you virginity. He barely comes near you and he drags you to bed. I know what he's thinking about. But what are you?" she asked. "Elma I'm not discussing this" Molly said.

"Bet you ten euro he drags you upstairs the minute he comes into the house" Elma said and Molly shaked her head.

"Look it's just until I get pregnant. If that ever happens" Molly said staring out the window. " There's no reason why it won't" Elma said. "Expect that we've trying for a few months and nothing. What if I can't get pregnant? What if Dr. Frenz did something to me that I don't know about" Molly said. "Oh Molly" Elma said walking over to her.

"I'm sure everything will be ok. Maybe you just need to relax and not worry as much" Elma said. "That would be easier if Cristiano did something else but talk about sex and a baby that doesn't even exist or Zé asking if I'm knock up yet" Molly mumbled. "Men" Elma cursed.

"I'm fine. I'm just a little tired. I didn't sleep much after Jorge told me about Dr. Frenz.

"My children will be the death of me" Dolores shouted coming down the stairs of Cristiano's Madrid home. "What have we done now?" Elma asked rolling her eyes at Molly. "Katia is pregnant" she said.

"Guess there will be a new baby in the family" Molly mumbled.

"Congrats Katia" Molly said and walked over to Katia who was following her mother down the stairs.

"Thank you Molly. I'm glad someone can be nice about it" she said.

"What? Who?" Elma asked in shock. "Zé and I are having another baby" Katia said. "Are you back together?" Molly asked. "Hell no" Katia said.

"What is the world coming to? One of my children is having a baby with her ex-husband and another is trying to get..." Dolores said throwing her hands in the air.