Chapter 3- Planning

"How does this all begin?" Cristiano asked Jorge. "How did I end up helping you? This is your idea not mine" Jorge said throwing surrogacy pamphlets at his client. "Because you don't want me to miss up" Cristiano said. "I still can't believe you want to do this. I mean I have spent your entire career worried you'd get a chick pregnant. And now I'm looking for a girl so you can get her knocked up" Jorge said.

"How times have changed" Cristiano joked. "It's not funny Cristiano. Have you spoken to you Máe?" Jorge asked. Sadness appeared on Cristiano's face. "She won't talk to me" Cristiano said. "She still thinks you shouldn't do this" Jorge asked. "She thinks I should wait until I get married" Cristiano said.

"What happens if you met someone and you already have the baby?" Jorge asked. "Then I meet someone and they have to love my child like I will. Simple as that" Cristiano said.

"Right. I spoke to some surrogate agencies in the US" Jorge said. "The US is too far Jorge." Cristiano said. "I know you want to be involved but I thought it would be better. It would be harder for the press to find out" Jorge said. "It has to be done here" Cristiano said.

"Fine but we have to do some reach first" Jorge said. He had hoped to make the process hard and far away from Cristiano in an effort to make him give up on the idea. But he knows Cristiano will not give up.

"Ok" Cristiano said quietly.

"Where are you going to find someone?" Jorge said. "I don' know. I thought if we had the doctors and some sort of plan made. Then maybe I'd find someone" Cristiano said. "Still can't believe you want to have in vitro and not actually have sex with the girl" Jorge said. "It will make things less complicated. Plus the point of this is for me to have a baby not to get laid" Cristiano said.

"Where is everyone?" Jorge asked looking around the empty kitchen. "Katia and Elma went to the zoo with the kids" Cristiano said. "On their own" Jorge said. "They have a babysitter to help them. The kids like her" Cristiano said. "You should have gone. Get some practice in for the impending parenthood" Jorge joked. "Your forgetting the whole getting someone pregnant first" Cristiano said.

"You will. When do you not get your way?" Jorge said.