Chapter 57- I Just Want To Talk

"Did ye get finished?" Cristiano asked Molly as he leaned against the dining room door frame. Her head jumped up from whatever she had been reading at the table. "Ya" she said putting the papers into a folder. "He's a busy man" he said. "Part of the job I suppose. You'll be busy. Milan looks like fun" she said. "I guess" he said. "Like you don't like posing for a camera" she muttered.

"Did you have a nice time with your friends the other night?" he asked. "I didn't go" she said. "Why not?" he asked surprised. "I didn't feel like it" she said picking up her bag. "Molly" he said as she made her way to him at the door.

"Can you please move?" she asked as he blocked her exit. "Why didn't you feel like going out?" he asked. "It doesn't matter. Just move so I get back to my place" she said. "Tell me" he said. "Fine" she snapped turning her back to him. "You want to know why I didn't go out. I wasn't in the mood after you had the nerve to tell me that I couldn't go out" she yelled. "Molly" he said.

"I couldn't believe you could stand there and tell me what to do and they expect me to have sex with. Do you know how cheap you made me feel that day?" she asked trying to block out how she had really felt that day.

She took a deep breath.

"I agreed to sleep with you because the thought of even attempting to have the procedure again scares me. But if you expect me to come running when you click your fingers..." she stuttered shaking her head. "Molly. I..." he didn't know what to say.

"Can you just move out of my way. I'm too tired to deal with you right now" she said and he stood aside to let her leave. As she rushed out of the house, Cristiano rehashed the words she had just spoken.

Had he made her feel cheap?

"Hola chica" Juan said placing a kiss on both Molly's cheeks. "You feeling better?" he asked. Molly had lied and said she was sick the other night. Which technically wasn't a lie. She was sick. Sick of her life.

"I'm fine gracias. Any news?" she asked. She was trying to appear bright but between Dr. Frenz going to prison and her run in with Cristiano yesterday, Molly wasn't in the mood for much. "You should come to my family restaurant. We can eat and you can meet my crazy lot" Juan smiled. "That would be lovely Juan" Molly replied.

"Papa is off to the match this week so maybe after" Juan said. "Aleti or Real?" she asked. "Real of course. Ramos and Ronaldo. Can't beat them" Juan said. Even with her friends Molly couldn't avoid Cristiano. She hadn't told her new friends that she knew Cristiano. It would just complicate things. Sarah, her old roommate knew though. Well she knew Molly was in Madrid. Molly had told her that she had decided to go art school and Katia was delighted to have someone to watch Rodrigo when they were in Madrid. She hated lying to her friend thought. She wondered how she'll be able to cope when she fell pregnant.

"We should have a girly day. Just you and me. Katia is so boring now she's pregnant" Elma said and Molly laughed into the phone. "That sounds like fun" Molly said trying to find her keys in her bag. "I'll borrow one of Cristiano's credit cards. It's the least he can do after upsetting you" Elma said. "He didn't upset me and we don't need his card. So please don't take it" Molly said. The last thing she wanted was to owe him more than she already did.

"I know he did. And the shocking thing is he actually had noticed too" Elma said as Molly twisted her key in the lock. "And you say he's stupid" Molly said. "He is but at least I have you to agree with me" Elma said as Molly kicked off her sandals. "Have you got much sleep lately?" Elma asked. "Yes" Molly lied and Elma sighed. "I'm fine Elma. I just have to get used to the heat" she said fanning herself with her hand.

"You know if you need-

"Ah" Molly yelled when she turned and saw a figure standing against the wall. "Molly are you ok?" Elma asked worried. "I'm fine. Just saw a great big ugly bug" Molly said angrily looking straight at Cristiano.

"Ok. Well I'll talk to you later" Elma said. "Adios" Molly said hanging her phone.

"My sister can be a bit of a talker when she wants to be" Cristiano said. "Forget about her. What are you doing here? And how did you get in?" she yelled.

"I used my key" he replied. "Why the fuck do you have a key?" she yelled. "I do pay the rent" he said. "Because you own everything" she mumbled.

Including me she wanted to say but didn't.

"I wanted to see you" he said. "You want your daily tumble. Well you can wait. I'm going for a shower. Alone" she said walking past him to get to the bathroom.

"What the.." she said once she opened the door. She sensed her was behind her. "Did you?" she asked jestering to the bubble bath.

"I filled it when I hear you come back" he shrugged. "Why?" she asked. "Because you need to relax" he said brushing a lose strand of hair off her face. She flinched her head back and he sighed.

"I didn't come here to have sex with you Molly" he said. "Ya right. That's the only reason you come" she said. "I came to talk" he said. "Well talk so" she said crossing her arms. He knew she was annoyed with him, but he hoped she would listen to him.

"Have your bath first before it gets cold" he said and moved closer to her so he could undo the buttons on her white shorts. "What's in it for you since you don't want sex?" she asked as he pulled her shorts down her legs.

"I get to undress you" he grinned looking up at her and Molly resisted a smile. She didn't say a word as he peeled off the rest of her clothes. Molly had come a long way from the first time she was near him. She didn't even batter an eyelid that she was naked in front of him, Cristiano thought.
He held out a hand and he saw a small hesitation in her eyes before she took his hand inn hers and step over the edge of the bath.

Molly slid into the bubbles and he watched as a happy feeling appeared on her face. "Mmm" she hummed. "Nice?" he asked. "Lovely" she whispered as the water soothed her skin.

She could feel his eyes on her and sighed. "Are you just going to watch me?" she asked. "Well I could scrub your back" he said and she closed her eyes.

"I just want to talk Molly. I promise I won't even attempt to touch you or have sex with you again until you instigate it" he said. And Molly's eyes flew open. She started at him and the silence was killing him.

"Fine. But if you ruin this bath" she warned.

"You won't be the only one in this room who kicks balls" she said.