Chapter 17- Decision Time

Molly opened her eyes. Why couldn't have all been a dream she thought as she sat up. She hadn't slept in her childhood room in years. She hated this place but she had nowhere else to go. Did Cristiano really think she would have agreed to stay at his place? He was crazy. Of course he was crazy. Look at what he had asked her for heaven sake. She should really phone his sister and tell her she wouldn't be able to watch her son anymore. Not after this. Which was a shame as Molly really enjoyed watching Rodrigo the times he was over in Manchester.

She looked at the clock. It only felt like minutes since she'd falling asleep she thought running her hand through her hair. She quickly got dressed and made her way down the stairs. "Naturally" she mumbled when she found her mother strewn across the couch. She made her way over to the curtains and opened them. "Turn of the lights" her mother groaned. "Since you have a hangover to get rid of, I suppose I'll tell Dad you won't be in to see him today" Molly said looking at her mother.

"I'll be in later" she mumbled. "Why are you here anyway?" she asked. "It doesn't matter" Molly said heading to the door. The last thing she needed was to tell her mother about Cristiano. Or even Tony. She wouldn't care anyway. Molly looked at her watch. She had so much study to do and still had to tidy her apartment after the mess Tony and his friends made last night. Thank God Sarah had already left for America. Molly would miss her roommate but at least she wouldn't have to explain everything to her.

"Molly" her father said as she took a seat next to his bed. "Morning" she replied. "It's good to see you" he said. "How are you feeling?" she asked. "Ok considering" he said. "That's good" she said. "I'm so sorry about all of this" he said. Molly looked up from her lap. "If I had a pound for every time I have heard you or my mother say that, we would be able to pay Tony off" Molly said. "I'll get the money" he said. "How? How do you plan on getting the money? You're hardly much use been in that bed now are you. And as for mam. Please she's too busy leaving money in the pubs tills then paying back your debt" she said.
"Molly" he said. "Look I've stuff to do. Mam will be in. Who knows when" she said and stood abruptly.

"Need a lift" a voice shouted as Molly walked towards the bus stop. She stopped and turned to see who was talking to her. "How is you father?" the man asked. One of the men who had been with Tony last night. She looked away and continue to walk. "Tell him we said we hope he gets better" he shouted as the car drove off.

Would they just leave her alone?

When she got to her apartment she found a bunch of roses on her kitchen table. As she picked up the flowers, a shiver went down her back. "Maybe I'll take my own English rose instead of the money" the note wrote.

He's not going to leave me alone.

"Hello" Cristiano answered. Molly said nothing as she held her phone to her ear. "Molly are you ok?" he asked. Of course he knew it was her. She forgot about caller ID. "Molly" he shouted. "Don't shout at me" she yelled back. "Sorry I just wanted you to say something. Did something happen?" he asked and she looked at the flowers.

She moved her hand over her stomach.

"For the love of God will you answer me or I'm coming over and I won't be knocking" he shouted. "You never knock" she said. And there was silence.

She ran her thumb over the card and another shiver ran down her back. "Molly" he said.

"I'll do it" Molly whispered and she heard him gasp. "You. You'll do what?" he asked.

She felt sick rise at the back of her throat. She took a deep breath.

"I'll have you baby" she said and quickly ended the call and she ran to the bathroom and threw up.

As she sat lying beside the toilet she thought about what she had just agreed to.

How do you choose the best option out of two bad ones?