Chapter 54- Who Needs A Hobby When I Have You

"I owe Elma 10 euro now" Molly said as she sat up in the bed. "Why?" Cristiano asked rolling onto his side. "She said you'd drag me upstairs to bed the minute you got back" Molly said grabbing her bra. "I never have to drag you to bed Mols. You do enjoy me so much" he grinned. "Whatever makes you feel better" she said standing. "Come back to bed" he groaned. "I have college. Don't you have training?" she asked. "Later" he huffed and Molly rolled her eyes.

"So you hear about Katia?" Molly asked. "Ya. And she thinks I'm crazy for sleeping with you when she's sleeping with him. At least you and I don't kill each other" he said.

"We have our moments" Molly said. "Come back to bed and we can have more moments" he winked. "You need a new hobby" she said. "Who needs a hobby when I have you to play with" he said and Molly froze as she put on her top.

"Hola Molly" a voice said from behind her as she sat in the square of the art college. "Hola Juan. Qué tal?" she asked. "Bueno" he said. Juan was the same age as Molly and shared some of her classes. "Please tell me you are coming tonight?" he asked. "I'm not sure" she replied. She knew Cristiano would expect to see her tonight. "Chica you have to come" he said.

"She's coming" Maria said pulling up a seat next to Molly. "I am. Am I?" Molly grinned. "Yes. Fun. Girly. Fun" she said in her Texas accent. Maria and Juan were starting to become friends of Molly and she was starting to enjoy Madrid more.

Molly's phone began to ring and she excused herself and stood up. She sighed at the caller ID. "Óle" she said. "I'm across the street. I've come to pick you up" Cristiano grunted into the phone and hung up before she could reply.

"I'll text you where to meet ok" Maria said waving goodbye. Molly nodded. "Everything ok chica?" Juan asked as Molly put her phone into her bag. "Yes" she said. "Well one last class for me" he said kissing her cheek. "Life drawing" she mused. "Why do you think I'm so happy" he grinned and she watched him walk off to class.

She left the square and saw Cristiano's Escalade parked near by. "Óle Molly" Nuno smiled opening the back door. "Hi Nuno" Molly said as she climbed into the back. "Nice of you to arrive" Cristiano mumbled and pulled out onto the road. "I was saying goodbye to my friends. And why are you here?" she asked. She was annoyed. She got the feeling he was in a foul mood on the phone and been in the car only confirmed that feeling.

"I was being nice" he said not taking his eyes of the road. "Usually people aren't in a grumpy mood when they do something nice" she said. "I'm not grumpy" he said. "Of course not. Sorry my mistake" she said.
"Hey Nuno which one of the seven dwarfs do you think he's acting like since it's not grumpy" Molly said and Nuno laughed.

"Which dwarf had to deal with an annoying brat?" Cristiano asked. "When you find out ask which one had to deal with the jackass muppet" she retorted. "I'm not being a jackass" he said.

"And I'm not being a brat. Jezz I was having a good day until you showed up" she said. "Funny so was I" he said.

"Seriously I'd hate to see you on a bad day" she said. He didn't say anything just kept driving.

"Why are you in such a bad mood with me?" she asked moving closer to the driver's seat. "Put your seat belt back on Molly" he said. "Jezz did he find out people think Messi is better than him or something" she said putting back on her seatbelt. Nuno laughed loudly which made Molly smile. "Something funny?" Cristiano asked his cousin.

"You're both acting like brats" he said. "Shut up Nuno" Cristiano and Molly said at the same time. Cristiano smiled and winked at Molly through the mirror. They both knew Nuno was right. But neither was going to admit it.

"Why aren't we going to my place?" Molly asked when she realized he wasn't going in the direction of her place. "Because you're coming back to mine. You have no college tomorrow. We can hang out" he said.

Have sex is what he meant she thought.

"I have plans tonight" she said. "With who? Where?" he asked. "With friends" she said. "With that guy you were talking to" he said. "Ya Juan. He sits next to me in a couple of my classes" she said. "I bet he does" she heard him mumble. "We're meeting Maria and a few others. Just take me back to my place" she said. "There's no need" he said.

"Yes there is. I have plans" she said as the car pulled up at his front gate. "Cristiano" she said as he drove in.