Chapter 39- I Didn't Know

"What's wrong?" Cristiano asked as he rolled off Molly who was pushing him away from her. She was breathing quickly. Too quickly, as her whole body shaked.

"Molly" he said taking her arm. "No" she said sitting up in the bed. "Molly talk to me" he said as she struggled to catch her breath. "Molly look at me" Cristiano said but she held her arms around her body. "What did I do? I thought you wanted this" he said as she pulled her legs to her chin. "Molly" he said.

"He said it" she whispered. "Said what? Who said it?" he asked confused as he stood and moved around the bed and kneeled beside the bed. He touched her elbow and she moved away from him. "He said it. He said it when he touched me" she whispered. "Dr. Frenz" he said and her eyes went dark. "He said to lay back and enjoy it" she said struggling to get the words out as her breathing got quicker.

"Molly" Cristiano said and as he moved to sit beside her, she leaped off the bed. "I can feel him. I can feel him touching me" she cried as she starched her arms. She was having a panic attack. He did this to her. "Take a deep breath in and then out" he said but she too busy holding her arms around her neck that she didn't hear him.

"I can't breathe" she said her hand in her hair.

He walked up to her and placed his hand around her waist and lifted her over his shoulder. "Let me go" she screamed as he walked into the bathroom. "Let me go" she shouted kicking him in the back. He opened back the shower door, placed her on her feet and turned on the water.

"Ahh" she yelled as the cold water hit her body. He watched as she slowly stopped breathing as fast. She took a step back and her back met the shower wall. Her hands shaked as she wiped her wet hair from her face.

"I didn't know" Cristiano said and switched off the shower. "I can feel him every time I close my eyes. I keep thinking about what would have happened" she said and her legs went limp and she slid down the wall. "Molly" he shrieked as he reached out for her. She pulled her knees up and rested her chin on them as she pulled her night dress around her.

Cristiano kneeled in front of her. "I wish I couldn't remember. Why couldn't he have drugged me enough to make me not remember" she wept. Cristiano waited for her to continue. She sat on the floor shaking with fear. "His smirk" she said in disgust. "The pleasure on his face when I told him my arm felt weak. His face when his hand touched my thigh" she said in hatred.

"Lay back and just enjoy it" she muffled as Cristiano made a fist at his side.

"I didn't know he said that" Cristiano said quietly.

"I thought it was him" she said and raised her head to look at him. "Sorry" Cristiano asked. "I thought it was him touching me, when you were" she said and began crying hysterically.

"Oh Molly" he said and moved to sit beside her. He hesitated but then placed his hand on her back and she turned toward him and cried into his shoulder. He just held her and let her cry.

An hour later, Cristiano and Molly hadn't moved from the shower. Molly's crying had eventually subsided. Now her head rested on Cristiano's shoulder and she stared out of the shower door. Cristiano had kept his arm around her. She thought he was that bastard. She thought that awful man was touching her, when it had been Cristiano. He could kick himself.

"I'm cold" Molly muttered and lifted her head of his shoulder. "I think that's our queue to get out of here so" he said and slowly stood. He held out his hand and although she wavered slightly, she took his hand and he pulled her up.

He looked around the room and found a towel. He turned and found her staring into the mirror, her hand around her neck. Her body was soaked. The silk night dress was stuck to her body. Her face was as white as a ghost. She looked so broken, he thought. She jumped when he placed the towel around her.

"Sorry" he mumbled as she held the white towel around her. "I didn't mean to freeze you" he said as she rubbed her arms. "You were having a panic attack. I thought the water would calm you down" he said wrapping a towel around his waist.

He knew he shouldn't be feeling so aroused by her right now. But seeing her wet body like that had gotten him hard in no time.

"I would have slapped you but I thought you would have kicked me in the balls" he joked but Molly didn't smile.

She just turned and left the bathroom.  

Did Cristiano help her?