Chapter 38- Lay Back And Enjoy

"You look beautiful" Cristiano said as he stared at her. She looked so young. So innocent. Molly didn't say anything, she just fiddled with the strap of her night dress. "I didn't think this was going to happen. I had always thought I would use the in vitro route. But I'm glad that's not happening now" he smiled as he walked closer to her.

She took a step back and he frowned. "Molly" he said. "It's cold" she said. "Then we should get into bed" he said and she moved past him and slowly slipped into the bed.

He walked around to the other side and slid in next to her. "Warmer?" he asked as she pulled the covers around her. "You do look beautiful" he said. "I already told you that don't need to charm me" she said. He placed his finger on her chin and turned her head. "I'm not trying to charm you. I'm telling you the truth" he said and her breathing hitched.

"You are a very beautiful girl" he said as he ran his finger down the side of her face. "Every man must want you" he said and she closed her eyes as his finger brushed her lip.

Now that he was so close to her, Cristiano could feel himself getting hard. She smelt so sweet. "That dress is nice" he murmured as his finger ran along her jaw. He couldn't wait to get it off her.
As his finger touched her neck, she flinched.

"Molly" he said looking down at her face. "Open your eyes" he said and she slow opened her eyelids. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Cristiano asked. "Yes" she whispered and he let out the breath he had been holding. "Good" he said and took a hold of the covers and slowly pulled them off her.

"I've been thinking about this since you brought it up" he whispered into her ear as his fingers ran down her arm. His finger touched the silk that covered his body and he couldn't wait anymore.

"You are so beautiful" he said moving closer to her as his hand covered her stomach. He moved his head to her neck and touched her neck gently with his lips. She flinched at the contact. His mouth moved along her neck as his hand gently massaged her stomach.

He pressed light kisses along her jaw and down her arm. "I'm really glad about tonight" he whispered as his hands moved lower down Molly's body. "Really glad" he said as his fingers touched skin.

He ran his hand along her leg. Her soft leg. "You'll have fun. I promise" he said as he smiled a kiss above one of her breasts. She held her breath as he parted her legs. "So glad" he muttered to himself as he moved down the bed.

Molly flinched as his lips touched her ankle. He gently ran a slow finger along her other leg as his lips moved up her other leg. He felt her sake. "Your legs are so soft" he said as he moved on top of her. He raised up on one of his elbows as he ran his other hand down the side of her face. Her eyes were closed and he sighed. She just nervous that's all, he thought as he kissed her cheek.

"I know you're nervous but there's no need" he said hitching her dress up a little.

"Just lay back and enjoy" Cristiano said and Molly screamed.